• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

Purple

Hi guys!
Soupamario claimed I was opportunistic, then you, and UTD. Neither one of you has provided an instance where I was being opportunistic, no matter if it was myself asking or someone else asking (like X1-12).

As for Joey, he's merely saying I'm Mafia, but that holds as much ground as me saying Asdioh's Mafia.
STOP

yes I have.

lol u mad.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Listen, your partner can't be Roxy or Tery as they both pushed for your lynch. Its either glyph or DH and glyph seems genuinely confused about the flavor claim and incidents surrounding it so it is DH. Everyone else has either character claimed or is not me.

So we can clear him and you, probably.

That leaves Tery, Joey, and Roxy as possible scum. I think we can all agree Tery should be the next to go. Out of the remaining two, I am quite split over. We can figure it out in the morning. We are in great shape, as it is.

Unvote; Vote: Tery
What about seph Glyph and you?

stop making me want Samuel L. Jackson beer.
Kuz, let's assume you're town and i'm the real maosn partner. If your guess was right, then why did you out me, which gives me a huge "hit me" sing? Why didn't you just keep this to yourself?
I called it before he did anyway :cool:

Also, as ******** as this game is, I might need to replace out, as a heads up. I've been sick for the best couple of days and am getting busier with life / college shenanigans.
noooooo if you try to do that I'm definitely lynching you today :urg:
This game is having an absurd number of replacements, despite Meta-Kirby's strict "I don't like people that replace out" stance :/

Tery, if you were lynched today, and you flip town, who are your top two scum?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Could you include yourself in that list Kuz? or Glyph for that matter.
Why would I include myself?

I did forget about glyph, however. Sneaky guy.

Glyph, Roxy, Tery, Joey
:3

There's only one partner I can think of this stubborn as to not see reason on this. Fairly obvious from the start, but whatever.
That's a word J used a lot about someone in this game.

Of the "lynch pool"
Tery: I'm really going to have to do an iso of him to remember the stuff he's said.
Roxy: kadsljflkjgt
Joey: I was willing to believe that, because of the sheer hostility between him and J, that he was town since J flipped scum, but I guess it's a null tell since they could have planned and acted that out ahead of time?
Glyph: pretty null for now. Though.. last time he tried saying "Asdioh is scum" he turned out to be scum when I was town. Surely he wouldn't do the same thing two games in a row..? I'd rather think he just thinks I'm a big threat /strokes ego
Kuzi: for the majority of people, I'm assuming Kuzi is low on the priority list for lynching right now. Still, I'm getting some suspicions I can't quite put my finger on.

M.K

Level 55
Vote Count D2-3

Glyph::
(Dark Horse)

UTDZac ::
(Terywj, X1-12)

X1-12 ::
(UTDZac)
Terywj ::
(Joey, Asdioh, th3kuzinator, Roxy)

th3kuzinator ::
(Soupamario)
Asdioh ::
(Glyph)

Not Voting :: (Nabe)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch!

ITS LAP 3!!
The race on WALRUS COVE will end on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30TH, 2011 at 11:59 PM.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If we clear Zac and 1 other Random townie we get 5 clears (Asdioh, UTD, Nabe, Soup, mason partner). That's almost half of town cleared. (The Mason partner can't overlap with those who are already cleared. Nabe has claimed Pipsy iirc, Asdioh is a VT, Soup is cop)
I just remembered why I wanted to quote this earlier. I noted that you don't count yourself cleared despite heading a lynch on scum. I wanted to ask what could clear you besides a cop investigation? If you lynch another scum? Or is that still not enough? Kind of a dumb question, you don't really have to answer it.

But what I really noted was that you said nothing of your Dixie Kong claim. I know you're smart enough to realize we won't forget, so do you have anything to say about it? Do you maintain that you're Dixie Kong, or was it your safeclaim?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I am more than okay with a Tery claim. Going to ISO J now.

@Nabe, remind me why you have only placed one vote this entire game, that being the RVS seph one.

Also

Nabe said:
Anyone up for a full nameclaim? At the very least, Soup and Joey should nameclaim.
This was from the beginning of D1. Why did you single out Soup and Joey here?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Asdioh, no one is proven town at any point in any game ever unless said so by flip. You can be almost assured that they're town and psuedo clear them all you want, but there is no way to prove it.

There are no safe claims due to the number of drivable characters (that being 14). There may be someone with the 14th character Wizpig and thus obviously require a safeclaim which would still be allowable.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery, if you were lynched today, and you flip town, who are your top two scum?
Since I'm tempted to believe UTDZac, I'd suggest Roxy and Soupamario. Roxy, for repetitive derp and not contributing aside from sitting there and looking pretty. While Soupamario is just not playing well. Or should I exchange Soupamario with Soupamario's replacement.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12403038&postcount=945

If you can, tell me if my "number of relations" seems like it's in the right ballpark.
Before you go to that ISO...
In the post you linked, you noted myself as a "Top Mafia" pick but never actually gave reasons as to why. None of you have, except for Soupamario and Roxy saying I'm "opportunistic" and then UTD jumping on the wagon. Are you just bandwagoning as well?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@UTD: I'd still like to know why you think there's no doctor.

@Nabe, remind me why you have only placed one vote this entire game, that being the RVS seph one.
Seph vote wasn't random. Otherwise, I've been in the wrong place at the wrong time. J got votes and self-hammered when I wasn't here. Tery has been near lynch all Day and hasn't needed my vote. UTD got voted for and claimed his role when I wasn't here, meaning my vote wasn't necessary.

This was from the beginning of D1. Why did you single out Soup and Joey here?
They were two people that I was interested in and I wanted their reactions to asking for a name claim.

July

Smash Apprentice
I'm Taj the Genie, Town Racing Official aka Town Cop.

Am I the only one claiming or have other people already claimed?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That's awful LOL poor July.

July the plan is to vote Tery because he's pretty much confirmed scum. After he claims anyways. You in on this?

July

Smash Apprentice
That's awful LOL poor July.

July the plan is to vote Tery because he's pretty much confirmed scum. After he claims anyways. You in on this?
Kk, still doing the most recent reading but I remember there being some reason for suspecting Tery on a J scum flip, so I'd be fine with lynching someone pretty much confirmed scum.

We've asked Soup to claim previously, that was just a verification of his prior claim.

How much of the thread have you read so far? Is there some reason you knew it was okay to claim cop?
I read the pre-game talk lol, and then I read it casually, so working on doing a legit read through. Not really, its just if someone asks you to role claim immediately, I figure there's probably a reason, like my role was in question.

July

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what Soup's plan was, but I remember X1 saying Roxy is town, I know from what I've read X1 is very town, and Roxy asking me to claim seemed legit, I didn't think he was asking to trick me or mess with with town.

Btw I found this list from X1:

"1.) I am not the Day cop

2.) EVERYONE UNVOTE ASDIOH

3.)
Roxy is town
DH is town
Asdioh is town

Nabe is probably scum
Tery is probably scum
J is likely scum

Unvote
Vote: J"

Do all these assumptions about town/scum players still stand?

July

Smash Apprentice
Will be getting on train, I will be v/la because I'm visiting family this weekend.

@X1: no I haven't gotten my night actions yet, just my pm.

Top Bottom