• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

MBreeto

Smash Ace
i figured one would be out there somewhere. oh well. well its here if anyone wants it. You can close this if you want

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ill leave it down here for like, half an hour or so, then i'll just throw it into the general thread. It IS about Doc.

__

Edit

Woah, when I merge threads, it really does put it in there according to the timelines. Guess I gotta **** around with this some more.

MODERATORSAMICH, AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So what have you docs been doing lately? :]

I have been practicing the shbawd, first time I ever johned about the positions of the buttons and cstick... [being so far from each other so I could bair faster]

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
FINALLY YES. I CAN SAY SOMETHING AND NOT DOUBLE POST

Anyway.

I just watched this match again

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TV6GW2qivos&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TV6GW2qivos&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

**** was too funny.

Pure stupidity on my part.

Gea

Smash Master
Alittle surprised you won that. You basically left your partner for dead, lol. Marth should have utilted more. Ah well, funny match.

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Wow Dogy

That did NOT look like a fun match at the beginning. @_@ That marth was driving me crazy. Well played though, aside for.. yeah.. >.> accidentally getting your buddy killed. That's easily my biggest pet peeve playing doc in teams.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*well played* -laughs and shakes head-

That's the funny thing.

For the longest in the match, the only reason i was up+bing to the fin was because I could. I thought alpha was ok, so I didnt pay much attention to him and was literally just up+bing to the fin for the **** of it. Then it hits me that "Hey, if im holding the ledge, Sonic cant grab it." So now im delaying a bit on the ledge.

Then eventually I kill alpha and he doesnt come back.

It got very cold and lonely.

>.>

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

Old skool nintendo blanket. This thing is (i think) older than me.
____

So, I gotta try some **** this week at final round. Some "new techs" I came up with, along with some strats that I think will work (i ****ing wish I had people to play like, atleast once or twice a week to try some ****). I think if one of my ideas work, it'll make Doc one of the characters that can flat out handle Falco. Gotta mess around with my Capfal strat some, but I think I got that locked up pretty well. Gotta try some **** for peach, found out that I had no clue how to do that at DSJ. ETC, ETC.

But again, I hope I dont get too caught up playing other games. XD. I've got other **** to practice up in too. >.>

St. Viers

Smash Champion
*macman steps it up*

good job! ^__^

btw, what docs went to MM14--I saw some playing, but didn't really get to talk to them >_>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
we can talk about doc now. like, his shbawd, like how I was practicing it, and its hard. xD

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Well, people stopped talking, so it's all like "Why keep coming here."

Nobody really talks or discusses or anything, it's just random prods to try to spark conversation.

I remember back when there was constant talk in here.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
-Geese Howard pose-
Heh.

___

I gotta watch a ****ton of visd this week. Probably not combo vids, but match vids. Gotta do a ****ton of studying this week (not only melee, but a few other games as well.)

GUAH!

But yeah, Pines combo vid, i kinda need to watch that again.

Hell, I keep saying Ima make a combo vid but never get around to recording the footage.

I probably could make one with all the vids I have with jx, but I dun wanna be a jerk like that.

.... although he's gunna get his too.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Whoa!!!

I had to double take at Skler's location status. I hope she knows you're there. O_o

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hey! It's my ally from the ATL South Social Room!

We're working to fight destiny together!!

Ni-pa!!~~

___

But seriously. Man i'm starting to realize how awesome shbawd is.

Like, I never really used it before, but i was playing jx today as he was going back home after "R"oM (yes i did that right), and I finally decided to see if i can squeeze it in anywhere.

.... *rolls eyes* now i gotta start thinking of any other blatently obvious **** that i dont do.

It's, pretty ****ing beastly.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Yedispaghetti (3:12:34 AM): i wanna do with doc
Yedispaghetti (3:12:40 AM): what kage did with ganon
TheOnesThatAre (3:15:18 AM): lol
TheOnesThatAre (3:15:21 AM): never will
TheOnesThatAre (3:15:23 AM): happen
TheOnesThatAre (3:15:29 AM): doc doesn't have the range to deal with marth

agree/disagree?

Top Bottom