• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down With the Top Tiers Bottom Half Tournament ***RESULTS***

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Holy crap 18 entrants in 2 hours! Wow I am amazed.

Sign my bro up. I do feel like logging out into his then back to mine.

Dark-chem -Dchem - 4425-4965-2484 -VM/PM

Kief

Smash Ace
Holy crap 18 entrants in 2 hours! Wow I am amazed.

Sign my bro up. I do feel like logging out into his then back to mine.

Dark-chem -Dchem - 4425-4965-2484 -VM/PM
i know im amazed! i havent even had time to go to the bathroom yet! lol. everybody must hate the high tiers or something. and ok i will do.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
I'm curious to who will win this, since the top dogs of the OTL can't use Snake like Aryman, Bunnyma, etc.

Nobody did their matches and it slowly died.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Mainly because the hoster was absent alot and so were most of the participants.RIP was in that tourney as was I. It was hosted by Raimu.

Kief

Smash Ace
yeah tsm im wondering who will win also for those exact reasons. thats one of the reasons why i made this tourney.

and i promise you guys i wont be absent so if it dies it'll be your faults :chuckle:

Kief

Smash Ace
ok guys at this rate the list will be full by tonight or tom. so i think it will start tuesday. not tom. because i have to decide the brackets. and not monday cus i'll be gone for part of the night. will that be a problem for anybody?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can't imagine many other options for the winner, they always have bragging rights...

Kief

Smash Ace
i asked zeus if he'll make a trophy banner for the winner but he hasn't responded yet. guys this could be one of the few tourneys that snake user doesnt knock you out of. so you'll have a better chance to win. that should be prize enough :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm.... I might join this. But I'm not sure yet, I'll keep you posted ;)

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
ok guys at this rate the list will be full by tonight or tom. so i think it will start tuesday. not tom. because i have to decide the brackets. and not monday cus i'll be gone for part of the night. will that be a problem for anybody?
I'm a computer science major... do you want me to write a program to randomize the brackets?

Kief

Smash Ace
I'm a computer science major... do you want me to write a program to randomize the brackets?
hmm idk. its not too hard to randomize i might just draw outof a hat or something lol. im not gonna have an actual physical bracket i'll just post the matches in bracket type order. i may just end up using the registration list as the bracket lol.

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
hmm idk. its not too hard to randomize i might just draw outof a hat or something lol. im not gonna have an actual physical bracket i'll just post the matches in bracket type order. i may just end up using the registration list as the bracket lol.
you should have it more random than that, just for all fairness

Kief

Smash Ace
you should have it more random than that, just for all fairness
well in a sense the registration form is kindof the same thing as random. it just sounds like it would be alot of work for you to do that. what exactly would you do?

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
well in a sense the registration form is kindof the same thing as random. it just sounds like it would be alot of work for you to do that. what exactly would you do?
write the program, enter the names, randomize 1-32 in order then make the brackets 1- 32 going down

Kief

Smash Ace
write the program, enter the names, randomize 1-32 in order then make the brackets 1- 32 going down
ic. but i dont want to have a bracket to upload and edit all the time. i'd rather just have the matches listed just by typing them. i think if i do random i'll just draw the names from a hat or something. thanks for the offer though i appreciate it :)

@dethwaker3: cool beans lol. btw i like your avatar.

well guys im checkin in for the night. anybody who wants to sign up just leave your info and i'll add you tom.

Top Bottom