• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down With the Top Tiers Bottom Half Tournament ***RESULTS***

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Oh god.
That was brutal.
Yeah it was a little brutal sorry ginger.
Straked wanna do a fight on sunday my Ivy vs your ness best 2/3 we will go over the rules later if you exept
Dude... I've been playing brawl for 2.5 weeks now... and you three stocked my wolf with your main when i had 2 SD's... ya, you're REALLLLYYYY tough. And aren't you like 4 yrs old anyway? You shouldn't talk so harshly
How was i suppose to know that you been only been playing for 2.5 weeks.Any ways im 12 not 4 and sorry about that
Nah he's only 12, even through he can't spell well.
Anyway continued on fighting, it entertain me!
thank you for pointing out that im 12.Also I know i cant spell well big whoop i have a C in launguge arts
haha, there's no fight..... just an immature child that thought i was attacking him, when i wasn't. He'll grow up someday...
I aggree that it isnt a fight and sure im immature so sorry ginger i didnt mean it to be rough

Kief

Smash Ace
wow this thread really shot off when the brackets went up :psycho: we already have one match done whoo! anyway somebody wanna help me warm up before my match? i have to face blu link :urg: i would like to win at least one match lol.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
wow this thread really shot off when the brackets went up :psycho: we already have one match done whoo! anyway somebody wanna help me warm up before my match? i have to face blu link :urg: i would like to win at least one match lol.
I can but ill use PT cause i want to

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
GGs SSJ5Goku.

He won 3-2.
...My counterpick killed me LOL.
His counterpick killed me too now that I think about it. :p

EDIT: HE wants to redo that. Hold on.
He won anyway. Continue on.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
SSJ5Goku...

Remember that Ganon's Paunch of Death > Bowser. Even at 0% all the way across teh stage. Lol.
So completely random. :ohwell:

Kief

Smash Ace
O.O
wow blu link darn good games. i seriously didnt think i would even win one game. honest to god lol. yeah i cant do bombsliding i noticed you doing it :\ cool how we both went link all 4 times. still though amazing set.

Anonano: did you redo your set with goku?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
O.O
wow blu link darn good games. i seriously didnt think i would even win one game. honest to god lol. yeah i cant do bombsliding i noticed you doing it :\ cool how we both went link all 4 times. still though amazing set.

What was the score? I couldn't remember. Too much pressure. But yeah, my game is kinda screwed over by wifi. And pressure. GGs. :< I only won one. I think.

Kief

Smash Ace
What was the score? I couldn't remember. Too much pressure. But yeah, my game is kinda screwed over by wifi. And pressure. GGs. :< I only won one. I think.
yeah it was 3-1. you play more offline dont you? so wifi probably messes you up more. the connection was pretty good on my part though.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
O.O

It was just that one ending match.

I counterpicked Pirate Ship, and then the background bombs hit me into the front of the ship, which spiked me. I was like, "Oh darn, my counterpick is about to kill me LOL" and so it did.

Then we did FD and he gimped me twice. I was about to airdodge his Char's fair but the lag messed me up.
Just like it messed him up.
Therefore we were equally messed up. Therefore it was an equally fair gimp. Lol, I love this game. :laugh:

Kief

Smash Ace
It was just that one ending match.

I counterpicked Pirate Ship, and then the background bombs hit me into the front of the ship, which spiked me. I was like, "Oh darn, my counterpick is about to kill me LOL" and so it did.

Then we did FD and he gimped me twice. I was about to airdodge his Char's fair but the lag messed me up.
Just like it messed him up.
Therefore we were equally messed up. Therefore it was an equally fair gimp. Lol, I love this game. :laugh:
hahaha thats awesome about the pirate ship. so should i just put it down as goku wins 3-2?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
KIEF, being off-stopic here but, you just missed the 9000th post on the new members fight arena thread.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
hahaha thats awesome about the pirate ship. so should i just put it down as goku wins 3-2?
Yeah.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
Yeah it was a little brutal sorry ginger.
Straked wanna do a fight on sunday my Ivy vs your ness best 2/3 we will go over the rules later if you exept

How was i suppose to know that you been only been playing for 2.5 weeks.Any ways im 12 not 4 and sorry about that

thank you for pointing out that im 12.Also I know i cant spell well big whoop i have a C in launguge arts

I aggree that it isnt a fight and sure im immature so sorry ginger i didnt mean it to be rough
no harm, no foul... and it's very mature of you to realize what you did... props little man!

Kief

Smash Ace
ok im gonna call Ritch winning, despite him being in the toughest bracket imo. i havent faced him but i've heard great things about him. with all due respect to other participants. sorry i just like predicting things lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
What's a good time for you? In case I need to go out and so something?

Edit: why I put that second question mark is beyond me... :confused: lol
I can play now. I sent you a visitor message but you never responded D=

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
I just realized a couple fundamental flaws (or what i see as flaws) in the bracket... it has the losers of 2 matches right next to each other playing in the next round of consolation, They're supposed to go to opposite sides to vary the matches from different sides of the bracket. So its possible to beat someone, lose the next round then end up having to play them again in round 3. they shouldn't have to play again until the consolation semi's. And it has the winner of the consolation bracket going to the finals (which is debatable as a flaw, since the person who loses in the championship semi's has a chance to come back and win), I really believe that a person who wins all the way what would be the finals shouldn't have to play for that spot again... just my personal opinion on that one, but i do kinda have beef on the consolation set up, but It isn't my tourney and it might end up being a moot point lol...... I'm not critiquing you at all keif, you're running this really well so far, (and since i was the one who referred you to that site lol) its just the program's default set up.

Good Luck everyone!

Kief

Smash Ace
yeah ginger i didnt customize that bracket at all. i just put in the names. i assumed it was set up good since its the site you gave me.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I have faith in my Ness.
If he does win, I won't make it easy at least.

Kief

Smash Ace
lol sorry straked that i predicted your opponent to win it all. i think you're pretty good too, but i was gonna pick Ritch no matter who he was up against lol.

Top Bottom