• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down With the Top Tiers Bottom Half Tournament ***RESULTS***

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
If you give them 'til Friday, some of them will undoubtedly take their sweet time. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
But yeah, if somebody can't do it then DISQUALIFICATION. But it would be sad if everybody couldn't do it by Friday. :(

Shin don't worry about it.

Kief

Smash Ace
i'm allowing til friday because i told most people it wouldnt start this early, so they may not know it started yet. brackets are up!

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Just as a thought KIEF, you can take a picture of the bracket using the Print Screen button on your keyboard, then save it on a program like Paint. Then you can upload that picture onto Tinypics.com and use the link to post it on the Original Post.
That way we can see the brackets, and it looks flashy! Plus it only takes about 5 minutes! ...But it is completely unnecessary.
I just think it would look cool.

It would also give us a hint of who we might face soon, so guessing who we fight next would add a little flavor to the tourney as well. But again this is just me.
SSJ5Goku, I'm just waiting for you now. :)

Kief

Smash Ace
eh i dont think i'll do that lol. like you said its unnecesary. plus it may stretch the OP, and i'd have to remake it when people get their matches done, since it wouldnt editable. i like the link better, cus it will always be updated.

plus im lazy =P

i listed the matches in the same order they are on the bracket though.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm fighting Ritch?
-checks a few pages back-

A Link player? I might just get murked, I'm terrible against Link as Ness.
But I like how we both have bad recoveries, this should be fun.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Hmmm I don't know anyone in these brackets besides TSM and Samusbrawler, but there is different brackets...
This should be interesting.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Well not yet, until you rise enough on Snare's Rankings.
Me, SB, and TSM are all close in the rankings, although we're not top like Aryman or Zeon.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We know your Ivysaur comboes now.
that lolgrab to upspecial will no longer work! D:<

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
Whaddya know, me and Shadowfire. And I was gonna challenge ya in the hunting tourney too :p

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
Ivy is fun and he is my fav pokemon

I dont want to be shot

me the squirrel whos the one who 3 stocked you WORM
Dude... I've been playing brawl for 2.5 weeks now... and you three stocked my wolf with your main when i had 2 SD's... ya, you're REALLLLYYYY tough. And aren't you like 4 yrs old anyway? You shouldn't talk so harshly

Top Bottom