• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4U: CHAMPION - Road to Apex - NEW PLAYER DISCOUNTS - Mr. R, Vinnie, TKD, Shaya

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
if they don't play in bracket... Please at least a money match...

TKD vs Mr R
México vs Netherlands
Fox vs Marth
M2K vs Ken (?)
Damn, this isn't melee

Hype!

Napos

Smash Ace
New Mexico is coming! well...only one. Along with the rest of AZ!

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Wow, a lot of people going to this.

It says $3 spectator fee. So if you are not entering, then it is just $3 to enter the buildng, not the "$10 door fee," correct?

I can also bring a full setup even though I will not be entering.

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
hey sung, i'm like 5 minutes away from UCLA if you have enough seats could you take me? I have gas money too

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Um the thing is I'm only at UCLA that morning because of some field trip but I actually live 30 min away from UCLA and it's out of the way from my house and the people I need to drop off HOWEVER if it's like a scenario where you can't even go if I don't give you a ride, then I'll gladly give you one. We might be an hour late (my field trip ending at noon) to the venue which I don't mind (don't care if I miss teams) but I think it'll probably start after 2 anyway.

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
Um the thing is I'm only at UCLA that morning because of some field trip but I actually live 30 min away from UCLA and it's out of the way from my house and the people I need to drop off HOWEVER if it's like a scenario where you can't even go if I don't give you a ride, then I'll gladly give you one. We might be an hour late (my field trip ending at noon) to the venue which I don't mind (don't care if I miss teams) but I think it'll probably start after 2 anyway.
that would be awesome if you could take me, i dont mind if we miss doubles either... do you know if johnny is still living at his apartment on campus or if he went home for the summer? cuz if hes still in his apartment i bet he could take me home from the event

Napos

Smash Ace
I'll be looking for a teammate for doubles(brawl). Only guy from NM coming! someone team with a luigi/diddy main yall!

Top Bottom