• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4U: CHAMPION - Road to Apex - NEW PLAYER DISCOUNTS - Mr. R, Vinnie, TKD, Shaya

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Melee teams results:

1. Wes & Adam ($49)
2. Sung & Khepri ($21)
3. Bizzarro & Nips

Seven entrants. Round robin pools, 3/5, top 2 played Grand Finals with best record being considered in "Winners" bracket.

I left after dubs. Singles pools were just starting.

Shepherd/Fiction showed up. Interested to see if he can take Wes.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Sorry for anyone I let down with my poor results (adam D: )

I need to get my tolerance for bad tournament environments up

hopefully ill be able to show some better results within the next couple of months as i attend more tourneys

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lolwut that is some interesting results good **** jesson. lol wish i was there. do you guys have the bracket please?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The brackets on paper (if you're referring to melee)
Mike will get it done tomorrow.

If you want to know what matches a specific player had in the bracket I can tell you (not too many though please :|)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol uhhh im interested on who from placings 2 through 7 played among themselves i guess, just whatever you can remember

also on paper? u mean like there wasnt a tio file for melee?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Does Cali have 0 Sheiks?

:awesome:
Yeah, there are only two Sheiks and we both left after doubles.

Shepherd losing to anyone not named Wes is a huge disappointment. Your skill level is so much larger than anyone else there. Way to choke. :(

Who did you lose to? If I had to guess you lost to Jesson and Kyle.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Mike; thank you for hosting was pretty small and super hot what im sure you tried. Thank you

Adam&Wes; for helping Mike out in running the tournament.

2. J666; toooooooo good goot ****! <3 freaking amazing Link!!!
3. SillyKyle; Nice seeing you again <3 :peach: *****
4. Stab; :)
5. Bizzaro Flame; it was nice remeeting you! Lol
5. Fiction; your fox is fun to watch.
7. Khepri; HOLY SMOKES YOU C. FALCON IS SOOOO COOL! Was watching your dubs match vs HNips and Bizz and holy smokes those knees!
7. Sung; you ****
9. Hairynipples; Hiii!

LarryLurr; <3

Vee;AX HYPEEE

:phone:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Yesterday was the most fun I've had in a really long time. After every match i felt the stress of a car accident internally LMAO

I want to extend out my sincerest thank you's to everybody who made it possible. Desu Nation of course for allowing us to be at the store. Aisight and Shaya for the amazing stream, commentary, and live updates (AMAZING JOB GUYS). Laurel, thank you so much for all of the help and support you continue to give ♥. Tyrant for the help and support as well, thanks for reminding me to never give up. Vinnie and Mr. R - Thanks for making it out, i hope you had lots of fun and congrats to your performances, it wasn't an easy tournament. Welcome to the west coast.

There's a hundred more people to list and each and one of you are great. Thank you all for your continued support in the circuit - from every driver, new player, and everyone who gets home at 5:00. You guys are all great and made the tournament an amazing experience not JUST for everyone else, but to me as well. Look forward to the next regional, I'm really going to step it up for you guys.

Sincerest apologies to Melee. I really thought I'd be able to do it despite my estimations for Brawl. I have read your posts and got feedback IRL. To be honest my nature wants me to get defensive about this stuff but i can accept responsibility. I'm going to do my best to change the way I run melee overall, somewhere in between everything I kind of forgot to look at it through a player's perspective that's where I really messed up. I started with Melee and genuinely do not meet to screw you guys over if you do feel that way. I'll be making the necessary changes to the series to make you feel welcomed and frankly, show you guys some love. I know some of you won't be back which is fine, it was my mistake.

Regardless, thank you for the constructive criticism and for making it out. Thank you to Adam and Stab for offering to run the tournament.

Thanks again to everyone who came out to the tournament. I'll have results up sometime tonight.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
1 Larry
2 mikeHAZE
3 Rich Brown
4 Tyrant
5 Havok
5 FOW