• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4U: CHAMPION - Road to Apex - NEW PLAYER DISCOUNTS - Mr. R, Vinnie, TKD, Shaya

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Hey is it gonna be singles pools doubles pools doubles bracket singles bracket? if so is there anyway to make it just singles back to back at some point?

Morin0

Smash Lord
Doubles will be bracket, singles will remain as pools.
Hey, so if we pay the spectator fee, are we allowed to play friendlies? I'm really hoping Matt was looking into fixing his mic for the tournament so I could just bring mine so he can use it and I can enter the tournament thanks to his generous offer :bee:

I'm broke atm. :(
I'll help, but I don't want any payment lol
No, I don't play Fox. I play Marth and a bunch of other random characters but my main is Marth. :)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hey, Matt, is this for the tournament? I can bring my headset if you want.

:phone:
Yeah, it's for recording commentary. And I would definitely appreciate it if you brought yours, however I'm not gonna pay your singles and doubles, because the end goal is to get mine to work so that I know; I'll always have a commentary headset on hand.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
but will singles pools be before doubles bracket?
yes it will be.

Singles Pools
Doubles Bracket
Singles Pro Bracket
(i doubt we'll have amateur bracket for Melee)

Also, here's a small announcement that applies mostly to Brawl as it generally lags:

As a heads up to everybody:

I'm going to be running this on an extremely strict schedule. I will have four different waves of pools that will start at a specific time, you will be responsible for knowing what pool you are in and what time your pool starts. If you're not there within 5 minutes of the START of your pool you will be DQ'd. I will be taking the precautions to make sure everyone knows what time they will be up though, so just pay attention.

If you're in bracket, you must be around at all times and are expected to play immediately after your match is called. If you are not at your designated station within 5 minutes you will forfeit first match regardless of whether or not your opponent forgives you. If you are ten minutes late you will forfeit the entire set. No refunds will be given for those who are DQ'd.

Time is the main thing I'm stressing. Otherwise, enjoy yourselves. I imagine it's going to be packed so I'll have a map of places you can go to chill and get food.

As a reminder - Sign Ups for both Singles and Doubles END at 12:00PM. We will likely be starting around 1:00PM. Spectators will be $3 per person, you must register upon entering the venue. All entrants and spectators will receive a wristband.

To discourage you from coming late, late entrants will be required to pay an additional $5 fee if they wish to enter past 12:00PM. These rules will be strictly enforced.

Thank you all for your understanding. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Melee will be run a looser schedule, though I don't plan on dragging it on like last time. Melee won't have the late fee either, i'll likely start melee between 1:30-2:00PM with signups closing around 1:00

Also, if you're running late for Melee and want to be added in for pools, text me (8184455789). Something like "this is ____, my carpool is running late. can you add a,b, and c into pools and we'll be there soon" will work.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's for recording commentary. And I would definitely appreciate it if you brought yours, however I'm not gonna pay your singles and doubles, because the end goal is to get mine to work so that I know; I'll always have a commentary headset on hand.
Lol. I can try to get it to work for you. If it doesn't work, I'm still bringing my headset. Keep in mind though, that if it can't be fixed through drivers/software, it's most likely a hardware defect. I had a headset and the mic didn't work no matter what settings I changed in Windows and it turned out the mic was broken.

D

Deleted member

going from riverside is gunna suck bawls

idk though craving melee

==

and i left my controller in LA **** CUFKCU FKUF KOFUFK

Archimbald

Smash Cadet
I actually just got a "job" opportunity which means I cant make it to the tournament. Hope you all have fun though.
Have fun with that spinal tap!
(for serious, good luck with that man.)

I can bring a Project:M setup if anyone's cool enough you play it.
YOU GUYS ARE COOL ENOUGH, RIGHT?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Johnny,

Can you take Shepherd?

UCR is probably (further) out of the way. And that guy never has gas money. So probably not.

Matt,

What is the name of the headset? Version 1.XYZ etc.

Michael Haze,

What is your phone number? It is not on the first post or the link to All is Brawl.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So quick update, since it doesn't seem to be in the OP...

We will be streaming the tournament, and you can find the stream here:
http://www.twitch.tv/mikehazegaming
I do have the equipment necessary to capture from either a Wii or a Gamecube, but at the moment can only promise Brawl will be on the stream.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Have fun with that spinal tap!
(for serious, good luck with that man.)

I can bring a Project:M setup if anyone's cool enough you play it.
YOU GUYS ARE COOL ENOUGH, RIGHT?
HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

we should have a Project M side tourney!!!!!
ill bring a pm set up too

Top Bottom