• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4U: CHAMPION - Road to Apex - NEW PLAYER DISCOUNTS - Mr. R, Vinnie, TKD, Shaya

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Sincerest apologies to Melee. I really thought I'd be able to do it despite my estimations for Brawl. I have read your posts and got feedback IRL. To be honest my nature wants me to get defensive about this stuff but i can accept responsibility. I'm going to do my best to change the way I run melee overall, somewhere in between everything I kind of forgot to look at it through a player's perspective that's where I really messed up. I started with Melee and genuinely do not meet to screw you guys over if you do feel that way. I'll be making the necessary changes to the series to make you feel welcomed and frankly, show you guys some love. I know some of you won't be back which is fine, it was my mistake.

Regardless, thank you for the constructive criticism and for making it out. Thank you to Adam and Stab for offering to run the tournament.

Thanks again to everyone who came out to the tournament. I'll have results up sometime tonight.
Part of me wanted to voice the frustrations I and many/most/all of the attendees felt at Melee getting *****, but a wiser part of me felt, just from your demeanor and tone of voice, that you already knew.

The Melee community is resilient and will put up with a lot of ****. As long as you don't take advantage of that we should be fine.

we have 3 and 2 of them have never beat me.

:phone:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GET ***** SHERIGAMI AND JOEJOE

(mostly sherigami)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
shoutouts

Sung - ur gay for not coming over, see u at AX
Wes - fun hanging out, but make no mistake, I'm gunnin' for ya at the next tournament haha
Adam - thanks for running pools, it's a shame you didn't stay for bracket
shep - part of me thinks u weren't playing your best, the other part of me doesn't give a ****
ben - you drove all the way out to temple city and didn't stay for bracket? x_x
mike - plz charge less for melee if it's essentially a side tournament lol
jesson - GGs, don't really know what to say but I'm back into practicing so you better be prepared next time!
silly kyle - cool to see you come out to cali, fun set, and take it from someone who used to rage all the time after losing: you def gotta CHILL OUT
Brian - I think you should main falcon, that way you draw more parallels to johnny, and that way i can expect you to improve hella fast hahaha
joe joe - super duper shame you didn't stay the whole time D=
jason YOON - GGs, I could tell you wanted a rematch and truthfully so did I, cuz it'll take forever to forget about WGF looooool
brawl player who almost broke TV/Controller after his loss - Chill out bro, no one takes your game seriously anyway
khepri - u ****, the trip to norcal will be fun
inty - it was fun teaming with you! Never saw you play before so I only teamed with you cuz you were super enthusiastic about it, but it turned out you were actually really good hahahaha
hairy nipples - good job stomping on koreans. It's a shame we didn't get to play
Bacon - GGs man, when I saw your tag, I totally thought it was a different bacon; until I realized that other people from vegas were at the tournament so it would make sense if you were there too
Aryan - Duuuude, I swear that you will improve faster if you stay humble man. If you already think you're ****, and don't look at stuff objectively, then how are you gonna improve? I'm only saying this for YOUR sake homie
emily - Whoever gets there first on thursday has gotta hold the spot for the other people!
rickety - You're super upbeat as usual. It was good seeing you!
Vahag - Super duper hairy LOOOL. Hope you come out to more tournaments again, and thanks for the medicine!

Top Bottom