• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erie Area Weeklies!!!

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Let's try and get some more peeps to come this week. (even though finals are soon) Maybe get two setups going again. I'll try to bring Tite (Ian) and maybe see what Abate is up to.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
My place for this week yeah? I told Stro and Reuben and they said, once again, that they will join us this week. So hopefully they will.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Just wanted to get on the topic ahead of time, but after finals/during winterbreak.... Do you guys want to try to meet more than once per week in preparation for APEX? I guess everyone will be semi-close to Pittsburgh anyway so we can always see what smashfests are going on in that thread.

Also, are Thursdays gonna work for you guys next semester? just curious

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to get on the topic ahead of time, but after finals/during winterbreak.... Do you guys want to try to meet more than once per week in preparation for APEX? I guess everyone will be semi-close to Pittsburgh anyway so we can always see what smashfests are going on in that thread.

Also, are Thursdays gonna work for you guys next semester? just curious
I'm always down to meet up and smash, but I'm not gonna be back until the 23rd... I'd def meet after Christmas though if you guys wanted to. And I have no clue about next semester yet, only time will tell.

I'll post later this week letting you all know whether I can play this Thursday or not. I might take that night off and get work done so that I can make it to Hope on Sunday.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably not gonna be able to participate in a weekly tomorrow. I'm gonna take the day to study and get other work done so that I can make it to /hope on Sunday. So yeah, I'll see you all then at the latest. Happy holidays to everyone and good luck at /hope and Apex! And remember, luck favors the prepared...

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
So next semesters we're looking at Thursdays again, but maybe starting earlier in the day?

I can come up Wednesday night actually most weeks and stay over to play Thursday too

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I think Thursdays during the day/early evening will work best for me. Not one hundred percent sure, but I'll report back once I have a better idea of what my class schedule will be like for this semester.

Raziel, MorningThunder - What days/times would be best for you guys?

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
- roh, so you siad u might be moving near my house?
Its a slim chance. I would move out near you if 1 I don't get into medical school this year and 2 I do a master's program in the Pittsburgh area instead of Philly area (more likely) so we'll see. It'd be cool tho

And Thursday are good for me too so

Top Bottom