• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
wait what?!?! izzy was like the first person i brawled in a smash tournament!!! i even helped him set up for the tournament he hosted ;_;
And wha-- polt leaving us ? ... there goes my yoshi rival >.<

Coffee™

I need it....
Ya'll ppl cool with me hosting a tourney the 26th @ Zp to start off my monthlies?

Coffee™

I need it....
I think there should be a week gap between the two.
If anything this weekend b.c those PnT tournies sound terrible.

I cannot do it this weekend as I have stuff to do. I don't think the week between makes a big deal. Those that can turn out to both would do so and the people that can't go to one can go to the other.

I'm mostly asking to see how much interest there will be for one on the last week of this month. ESAM's is normally on the 2nd week but was moved down because of MLG so it kind of makes this one seem out of place even though this would be at its normal schedule.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I cannot do it this weekend as I have stuff to do. I don't think the week between makes a big deal. Those that can turn out to both would do so and the people that can't go to one can go to the other.

I'm mostly asking to see how much interest there will be for one on the last week of this month. ESAM's is normally on the 2nd week but was moved down because of MLG so it kind of makes this one seem out of place even though this would be at its normal schedule.
Have no idea when me and afro are going to fun depo anymore...hopefully soon.

8Bitman

Smash Master
wait so only 21 people are going to this? or its as many as possible?

8Bitman

Smash Master
we should be able to go to this then. THANK YOU ESAM!!!!! =3

8Bitman
Bunnyma
catma

8Bitman

Smash Master
ESAM!!

you should alot of these tourneys more often if thats possible.. cuz its always to far of a drive to go to orlando for tournaments.. and your only like an hour to and hour and 30 minutes away from us. =3

WORD!

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh well alright. im not positive if we will be going to this but we're going to that palm beach tourney tomorrow. are you and esam still going to that nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom