• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eugenio Presents SOD3 Return of the Jedi, February 10th

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey if C gets this I want some friendly dittos in, it's been a couple of months, and the last time we were pretty dead even.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I challenge you to a MM Eugene...time for Marth and Link to battle it out... 1 dollar is good for me hahah...2 dollars is a little steep...see you on the tenth mayon

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hey if C gets this I want some friendly dittos in, it's been a couple of months, and the last time we were pretty dead even.
These days he's been trading with me, and beasting merc and mike's fox. The man knows how to play against Fox.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Yo Chad I'm not here for beef, thats how that crap with Co & Me got started. All I'm sayin is that the chances of me takin the people I claim are probably better than the people who I refuse to MM.

Eugene I will MM you.

& back to you Chad, trust me you & C have my respect & I'm not sure if I'll win the match or whatever, but I'm **** sure not gonna back down. & I never said a thing about bein a smash god. There's nothing wrong with being confident, so chill. I know you can whop my ***, and I know I can probly return the favor. Same for C. I remember the 3 stock alright ****, Laijin 3 stocked me before, I've done it to him. No biggi. Bottom line is I'm not sayin I'm better than anyone except for Co & Me I don't want ya'll all pissed off at me when I get to the **** tourney so don't get mad if I say lil BS it's all fun and games. That **** 3 stock by Chad was fun, wasn't pretty, but was fun.

As for why I always say I won't MM Wes or Bobby is because I'm not used to Wes's speed, & with Bobby I just plain hate Falco's, so a good one is my worst nightmare.

Is everybody clear on all this, I'm tired of people gettin pissed over the board at me. Chad we are rivals not enemies, same for everyone else...MARTY!!!

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
Ok kool:) your gonna have to take it easy on me though, I hear you GPC kids are raw.

no easy...goin all out...booya...and I like how I'm a GPC kid now and I don't even go to that school...stwange how things work out...

it's no longer called Smash...it's called BROS.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yo Chad I'm not here for beef, thats how that crap with Co & Me got started. All I'm sayin is that the chances of me takin the people I claim are probably better than the people who I refuse to MM.

Eugene I will MM you.

& back to you Chad, trust me you & C have my respect & I'm not sure if I'll win the match or whatever, but I'm **** sure not gonna back down. & I never said a thing about bein a smash god. There's nothing wrong with being confident, so chill. I know you can whop my ***, and I know I can probly return the favor. Same for C. I remember the 3 stock alright ****, Laijin 3 stocked me before, I've done it to him. No biggi. Bottom line is I'm not sayin I'm better than anyone except for Co & Me I don't want ya'll all pissed off at me when I get to the **** tourney so don't get mad if I say lil BS it's all fun and games. That **** 3 stock by Chad was fun, wasn't pretty, but was fun.

As for why I always say I won't MM Wes or Bobby is because I'm not used to Wes's speed, & with Bobby I just plain hate Falco's, so a good one is my worst nightmare.

Is everybody clear on all this, I'm tired of people gettin pissed over the board at me. Chad we are rivals not enemies, same for everyone else...MARTY!!!

No one said anything about a bitter rivalry. I'm not going to say I'll win, I'm not even going to say I have a chance. I know that NOT talking is just as important as talking in the smash community You're just making very bold statements. I don't have a problem with you at all. You're cool, and you have my respect as well. But just try to realize that there's nothing wrong with trash talk in return for that which has already been started. You might beat me, you might not. Just don't talk about you can beat and you can't beat on these boards. Skill can double in a single day, there's no reason to assume that none of us have become beasts since that last tournament. I look forward to our money match. Until then, I feel that I must return all posts about me being beaten with a laugh, and a good sense of where I stand. If you can't beat Wes, chances are good you won't beat me. There's no clear line, here, so everyone posesses the ability to defeat everyone else. Just remember, this is a game, no seriousness is involved with any trash talk. Smash, to me, is about trash talk. Smash 1 wouldnt have been any fun if I wasnt talking mad trash about everyone of my friends I played. It's all in fun. See you at the tournament, mang. We'll have plenty of friendlies, and I can assure they will be friendly. Don't take this **** too seriously. Keep it pimpin, pimpin.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
no easy...goin all out...booya...and I like how I'm a GPC kid now and I don't even go to that school...stwange how things work out...

it's no longer called Smash...it's called BROS.
You ARE part of my GPC crew, ****it!

And since its the popular thing to do,
Omega, you've got a MM against me, if you so choose to accept. 10$- 2 out of 3, standard tournament stage rules.

I'm open to other takers for MMs as well. (Looks at Eugene) ;)

Eugenio

Smash Lord

Omega, you've got a MM against me, if you so choose to accept. 10$- 2 out of 3, standard tournament stage rules.

Sure why not. IF! I have the money on the day of the tourny;)

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Well now that all thats cleared up... X2X I want to battle you. My Falcon vs your Samus!

Lets rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty I want some a dat Roy or Peach, bring it on ooooooo Naruto Junky XD

I'm mad C came to my school & I missed him, I WAS UPSTAIRS! WHY AINT NOBODY CALL ME?

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice

dude why you flippin out? I said I like how I'm apart of the GPC crew...It's banana's

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Well now that all thats cleared up... X2X I want to battle you. My Falcon vs your Samus!

Lets rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty I want some a dat Roy or Peach, bring it on ooooooo Naruto Junky XD

I'm mad C came to my school & I missed him, I WAS UPSTAIRS! WHY AINT NOBODY CALL ME?
dood, i'm the ONLY one that gets ANYTHING from Peach, but i might make an exception. and, i'm not a Naruto Junkie, persay, but Konoha does rock the ninja world as we know it... :lick:

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
Jesus Christ, where the h*ll have you been, dude? Haven't seen you in ages.
lol twister... I know. I could never ever go... Family trips work Sundays, but now I can go Sat nights! the jiggs is coming.. Im bringing my bro and my friend, he was there last time, the falco kid. better be psyched.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Why am I "the falco kid?" couldn't i be like.. "the falco guy" or "SleepyK?" You hurt my feelings, ryan. :(

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Anomic_Punk? Wait who are you again? Do I know you? I'm not MMin someone I dunno. Could be one of those underground smashers like me who hardly comes to tournaments, but owns when he does. :cool:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Anomic_Punk? Wait who are you again? Do I know you? I'm not MMin someone I dunno. Could be one of those underground smashers like me who hardly comes to tournaments, but owns when he does. :cool:
I don't think we've ever met, and I don't think I'm all that great. I've never done better than getting 1 or 2 stocked by any of Bobby or Wes' characters, and I've only beaten Chad twice in all the times we've played.
Up to you about the money match though.
I'm sure we'll meet at the tournament, you can decide then.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Eugene I'll MM you at school anytime. Or are you planning on training for the tourney first?
I'll wait until the tournament. Everytime me and Cornel go to Devry to play you, everyones playin' Gears of War anyway. It's just as well, cuz right now I'm in the hyperbolic time chamber trying to become a super saiyan, hopefully I'll transform before the Cell games:psycho:

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Good luck with that, majority people here took years to get as good as they are, then again you never really know till the battle ensues

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I'll wait until the tournament. Everytime me and Cornel go to Devry to play you, everyones playin' Gears of War anyway. It's just as well, cuz right now I'm in the hyperbolic time chamber trying to become a super saiyan, hopefully I'll transform before the Cell games:psycho:
Yeah Eugene, you know DeVry's known for their 'oh so awesome' game selection like Gears of War and Madden, I tell you, those kids play some of the finest games ever made to man... :ohwell:

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yeah Eugene, you know DeVry's known for their 'oh so awesome' game selection like Gears of War and Madden, I tell you, those kids play some of the finest games ever made to man... :ohwell:
Shawty, Madden is a man's game. You need to get off that kid's game, that "Smash Brothers", and start playing a man's game. MADDEN IS RAW.

Top Bottom