• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eugenio Presents SOD3 Return of the Jedi, February 10th

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
lol. woohoo i have a rival!!! Jigglypuff! (*spinning*) [(with blue bow of course)]

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
well Holymarth. my jiggs vs ur marth? ummn ill think about it, but its lookin' like a no... lol

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
mog MM $10.00 best 2/3 mlg rules B**** >=O

HolyWhack I'd Jiggs ditto you but that would be so boring...not saying your bad; I'm saying the match up in general takes FOREVER D: .

My CF vs. Your Jiggs, how about that?

P.S if I make this I'll DashDance in front of everyone as fast as I can

P.S.S Much love to mog for MM

chaddd

Smash Lord
holymarth mm? 10$? ???
???
? ? ? ? ? ?
?
?????
??? ???
? ?

?? ???

Laijin

Smash Hero
HolyMarth is'nt coming to this =___=

And I might not make it either. My wrestling Area tournament is schedualed on the same day. I might make singles depending on what time it ends..so stalling the tourney a little is'nt a bad idea. :o

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
I can't make it to FalconPunchtion, Lajin, lol..

However, my ride to this one isn't looking too stable either ><

I deserve the Smasher that Gets Gimped By His Ride Award

Cause I mean, it frustrates me to no end. I say I'll come cause at the time my rides great, then the next thing you know my ride's run out on me. Until I find a substitute to get me to this...I really don't know =(.

**** I really want to come too =(

mog112

Smash Ace
holymarth you never make it to any tourney. and then i remember i was going to come to your tourney and that didnt happen either because got cancled or w/e.....

hopefully you can make it to one

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Rofl

I'll post again if things change on this driving ****.

Lol Mog I'm a LEGEND for that tourny, don't deny! =0. I'm much more responsible than I was in March06...however, my rides aren't xD.

chaddd

Smash Lord
HEY OMEGA! I just heard you're really good in Marvel Vs Capcom 2. I'll money match you for any amount you want. 20$? 30$? However many matches you want to play. Arcade damage settings. MM? MM?

MM?

MM?

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
HEY OMEGA! I just heard you're really good in Marvel Vs Capcom 2. I'll money match you for any amount you want. 20$? 30$? However many matches you want to play. Arcade damage settings. MM? MM?

MM?

MM?
Lmao, I mean...go for it, Chad's garbage at MvC 2, I perfected him with BBHood, Spider Man and Dr. Doom the other day. ;)

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Update!!!!!!!

The matches at SOD3 will be recorded. HOPEFULLY all of the matches, and some of the friendly's and mm every body is anticipating... *cough* Chad v Omega *cough*. Also, there will be a another tourny besides the 1v1 & 2v2... it's a surprise... and it's free.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Looks like I might just come to this(if im able to make it in time for singles).
If I do, i'll be bringing a friend along with me.

Soo..you guys can go ahead and get excited about me coming.
Cause I know everyone wants to play my new Ganon and Falco.
lolz.

Top Bottom