• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eugenio Presents SOD3 Return of the Jedi, February 10th

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
If I recall, xXSnOwMaNXx, didn't I put you out of pools at the last tournament playing exclusively Kirby?

And I feel compelled to challenge this kirby jim to a Kirby-ditto MM. Say, $5?

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
Pink kirby is all yours. I use green, white, yellow, and sometimes red.

So it's a match then. Best 2/3? And since we're using Kirbys, maybe we should play without a time limit.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
eastheaven: yeah, I do go to Tech, and I'm always down to play. But I'm unclear as to whether you're talking about smashfests at Tech or forming a Tech crew to battle GPC. Either way I'm interested.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
professor x wanna talk some **** ill challenge you to a ten dollar money match $20 if you got it to prove to you that i let you win that match cause as i recall i owned you first match and then let you beat up on my sheik cause i felt like i was gonna pass out so what you say you got the balls to except?you couldnt touch my samus if you tried.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
hahaha a kirby rocking people hahahahahahahah!......... HA
See, you're the one talking trash first. I just couldn't figure out how someone who was so recently defeated by a Kirby could make the above statement.

But now it's clear; you've convinced yourself you let me win. Sure, I'll take your MM to show you this is all johns. But if we're doing $20, I insist on best 3/5.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Weeeell, just as was predicted, I got my *** handed to me (knew it was coming :p), but I had a blast.
Learned a few new things about Samus, enjoyed watching JIM rock some PRFX, and I got to see WES play for the first time. (He's so **** fast!)
That TONG guy's Jigs was ****ing awesome, too. Fun matches to watch.
Same goes for the ALFA and OMEG guys JIM and I fought in teams.
That said, I enjoyed the friendlies with Jeff's Samus the most.
All-in-all, I enjoyed my first tourney. Fun stuff.

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
That said, I enjoyed the friendlies with Jeff's Samus the most.
:)

They were a group of really fun, really close matches. It was great to have a few rounds with another Samus like that. I consider it to have been a good night just for the fact that I got to play like 3 other Samuses =D.

My favorite tournament match was definitely with the one of the other Samuses out there, Akuu, he was pretty insane, I think that is the best I've ever played Samus. (at least after that horrid first round :p)

just1111

Smash Journeyman
so who won the whole thing?
i would have came but i was up til 7 the night before doing stuffz >_>

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
wes and chad won teams. wes won singles, chad came in second.

and Tong, you did leave your phone in the back of wes's car.

mog112

Smash Ace
someone must have taken my red memory card out of my gamecube. i wasnt paying attention when i left and didnt realize it wasnt there. if any of you have it, could you let me know. i need that back asap please.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
horrible i had to play Tong first and he's a BEAST and my second match i got spammed to death by a link and his up b lol but yeah everyone check my new thread about my tournement its gonna be crunk ***************

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
enjoyed watching JIM rock some PRFX
heh, thanks desu
that was an awesome tourney, next time team gpc will do even better!

also, who else has a good kirby around here? im gonna keep running him in these tournaments until im the best kirby in georgia (or thats the goal anyways)

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
someone must have taken my red memory card out of my gamecube. i wasnt paying attention when i left and didnt realize it wasnt there. if any of you have it, could you let me know. i need that back asap please.
Ya, we found it and erm...I guess if you go to the tourney this Sunday I could get it to you, no worries. But it IS the Nyko one right?

Results-
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2125648#post2125648

Top Bottom