• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eugenio Presents SOD3 Return of the Jedi, February 10th

chaddd

Smash Lord
I play Marvel pretty well. But I have not played in a long time to have the confidence to actually MM somebody. x_x
We'll play some friendlies and I can guarantee I'll redefine your idea of "pretty well". Marvel 2 is the only game I've ever played where anytime someone has challenged me saying they can win, they have no idea what they're getting into...

Yes, that's trash talk. Complete and total. I also have no problem backing it up for anyone that doubts me. MM anyone? Seriously, these requests are almost becoming spam.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you said anything about this renegade, but 2v2s are coming first, correct? Also, do you think things will move pretty quickly, because I prolly can't stay for singles but teams might work. I just want to make sure I have enough time to get back for what I need to do.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I don't know if you said anything about this renegade, but 2v2s are coming first, correct? Also, do you think things will move pretty quickly, because I prolly can't stay for singles but teams might work. I just want to make sure I have enough time to get back for what I need to do.
yeah, 2v2 will come before 1v1. I'm not sure how quickly things will move, to be honest I expect it to drag on a bit because of all the people comming. Hopefully everyone will come ON TIME and we won't have to delay it any further, but I've never had a SOD that has actually began on
schedule.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
yeah, 2v2 will come before 1v1. I'm not sure how quickly things will move, to be honest I expect it to drag on a bit because of all the people comming. Hopefully everyone will come ON TIME and we won't have to delay it any further, but I've never had a SOD that has actually began on
schedule.
Oh so true...Formerly called CPT. ;)

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'll be there. Catching a ride with Menthol and a few more from the GPC crew.
I'm new to the whole pro-circuit of smash, so I'm not exactly ready for this tournament, but I'm hoping to walk away having learned a thing or two, and having met a few new peeps for friendlies.
Wish me luck. :p

mog112

Smash Ace
well i realized i have an exam saturday morning. I am going to still try and make this, when i will get there im not sure (not on time i think). what is the first thing in the tourney? teams? or that other thing your including?

Eugenio

Smash Lord
well i realized i have an exam saturday morning. I am going to still try and make this, when i will get there im not sure (not on time i think). what is the first thing in the tourney? teams? or that other thing your including?
Oh man, it sux that you have school sh*t on a Saturday:( Anyway, if mostly everybody shows up on time then the first thing I'm starting is that mystery tournament, then 2v2 then 1v1. The Tournament is supposed to start at 2pm but my experience is that I end up having to delay the tournament for like 3 hours cuz so many people decide to be late. BTW what time time does your test end?

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I say you make the tournament start at 12. That way we can get the mystery one over with and begin teams and singles. Also, if the tournament usually begins late anyway, it might just be smarter to say that it will start at 12. If it starts at 2, I think it will end at 2 in the morning. If you say it will start at 12, it will probably begin at 2.

I think that made sense...

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I say you make the tournament start at 12. That way we can get the mystery one over with and begin teams and singles. Also, if the tournament usually begins late anyway, it might just be smarter to say that it will start at 12. If it starts at 2, I think it will end at 2 in the morning. If you say it will start at 12, it will probably begin at 2.

I think that made sense...
Yeah, those are all good ideas, man. There's just one problem, the shop doesn't really open until
about 4pm. It was already hard for me to get the tourny to start 2 hours before the shop is even actually open, I doubt I could convince the owner to open 4 whole hours earlier. Maybe next time I can do that though.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
hes just saying that because he has to go by 7 or 8.

its ok mike, you werent gonna do anything at this tourny anyway :laugh:
Aww mike, did that make you feel like cool? It's ok, go fail your exam and then come and lose to me in the tourney like you always do. MM mike? 5 bucks 3/5? My fox vs your marth?

chaddd

Smash Lord
HEY EPS!

I've got a sig request for you. How about Ganondorf with his back turned, and Akuma's Raging Demon symbol on his back, with lightning in the background? Can you do it? CAN YOU?!?!?!?!

mog112

Smash Ace
mike $5 done

also holywhack if you want to smash for a lil while friday pm me and let me know. jope to see some of these rest combos.

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
hey mike! this is my first post! (its brett, in case you couldnt tell from the name... )

so... yeah... my kirby is deffinitely gonna rock some people saturday, you dont even know whats coming

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
hey mike! this is my first post! (its brett, in case you couldnt tell from the name... )

so... yeah... my kirby is deffinitely gonna rock some people saturday, you dont even know whats coming
hahaha a kirby rocking people hahahahahahahah!......... HA

Top Bottom