• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
what du you mean with successful characters? those I made to brawl or fully complete? xD

and yeah, you can make a stage if you want :3
Actually I meant something that doesn't freeze or bug or you know something like that.

You should make a Minion's Revenge Stage usuing some of the characters pikazz has. That would be awsome
Maybe.. But I don't feel like it, I'm actually making a different kind of stages, I lurk at the Stage H.A.C.K.ing thread, and I have three projects:
1- Temporal Tower
2- Mewtwo's Lab
3- Sky Tower

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
the nearly completed with less bug is acually hoppip but he is right now paused until I learn more about PSA :/
Oh?
What are her glitches?
I can make three things:
1- PSA (Perfect)
2- SFX (Uber Perfect)
3- Animations (Not Bad)

I downloaded a Pokemon Battle Revolution SFX rip, so I have the cries of all current Pokemon, from 1 to 492 (I hate Arceus so forget it.)
You want me to help? I'm sure you do :p
I'll PM you my E-Mail so we can chat about it and I can show you what I'm doing easily, but note one thing:
I don't have all day, especially this month, and I have a life.
Yeah :p
By the way, my sound effects besides the point they ARE Uber, and I make them really really fast, you know my second contribution on Mewtwo was SFX, and I made it all in like 3:30 hours, and Mewtwo is hard in SFX, Hoppip will probably be easier -if it is Allah's willing.-

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Oh?
What are her glitches?
I can make three things:
1- PSA (Perfect)
2- SFX (Uber Perfect)
3- Animations (Not Bad)

I downloaded a Pokemon Battle Revolution SFX rip, so I have the cries of all current Pokemon, from 1 to 492 (I hate Arceus so forget it.)
You want me to help? I'm sure you do :p
I'll PM you my E-Mail so we can chat about it and I can show you what I'm doing easily, but note one thing:
I don't have all day, especially this month, and I have a life.
Yeah :p
By the way, my sound effects besides the point they ARE Uber, and I make them really really fast, you know my second contribution on Mewtwo was SFX, and I made it all in like 3:30 hours, and Mewtwo is hard in SFX, Hoppip will probably be easier -if it is Allah's willing.-
oh, what awesome :D
her glitch she has is
1. Sometimes then she make a hard landing, the wii will freeze
2. the cliff glitch
3 throwed glitch (but I can easy fix that with my method) xD

oh! could you help me with PSA and SFX? :3 cause that would be awesome!
the animations will I make so dont worry about them ;P
the main problem is PSA the B attacks, its confusing since all B attacks except B has 6 or more animations in it D:

sure, PM me :3 dont worry, I understand. I have a life too lol xD

that with SFX sounds awesome!
could you help me with Dusknoirs sfx then he is nearly complete? xD

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Oh! Do you think I could use it to get my Servbot over Toad to stop appearing in the middle of the stage instead of in Peach's hands?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman

i can officialy say that Tabuu is beyond useful. it can fix the tiny shield glitch, and it can fix the wierd hitbox problems. i don't know if it's just me though, but when i change where the hitboxes link, it fixes the problem perfectly for one player, but if there's more of the same character, then the others still have messed up hurtboxes. but hey, it fixes it for the first player. unfortunately doing the same thing to the HaveN doesn't fix it, but i'm not sure if it's because Pikachu only has 1 HaveN, or if there's something i didn't change, or if there's another conflict.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
....I don't know why, but my new character.pac is openable in Tabuu.
I edited the hurtboxes and bone references and then put the moveset and textures back in and it still works.
What??
This will save me alot of time on experiments and whatnot so I should be thankful.

In other news, I think editing the boneref in data influences the FS aura. After editing the references to only existent bones, the aura changed and fit Gray Fox's stature much better.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Please don't find me annoying but does anyone here find that Tabuu doesn't work. And if this is the wrong thread ill change it to the actual thread.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Doesn't work for me cause I have an outdated Framework.

EDIT: StarWaffle, I might work on Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie, but if I get any glitches no one is gonna fix, I would give up -if it is Allah's willing.-
And you all know how I work on a character right?
SFX concerns me a lot. So basically heheheh...

EDITEDIT: Renamed Azelf's bones, now he can actually use other characters' animations, but it's not THAT accurate but you can always re-animate them easily.

EDITEDITEDIT: Well at least I can use animations for those trio, if you get what I mean, cause really it looks weird on other characters' animations, but is all OK with me.
By the way it's gonna be -if it is Allah's willing- over the three Pokemon.

EDITEDITEDITEDIT: I hate editing, someone post something already!
Anyways, I tested Azelf and he works perfectly.
Of course he has glitches, but far less than any other hack.
He has the thrown glitch, and the movement glitch, I didn't test him actually grabbing but items work fine and everything works fine, his hurtbox is not bad, though I should REALLY use a model resizer and make HIS size 2-3 times bigger, he's really small.

EDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT: Can anyone tell me how to fix the TransN glitch? There's only one way to fix it and it is by having it in the same index as the old TransN is.
And that is a problem cause that is impossible, so can anyone tell me how to fix that please?

IHATEEDITING: Heheh... Just realized how to do it. I'd rename the bones, so that the YRotN would go before the TransN, but this might actually cause some glitches later, IF I use the YRotN, cause really I have HipN and TransN so why would I need that?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Or you change the model names back and use Tabuu to open the fit character.pac and retcon the TransN, XrotN, and YRotN references.

Still can't find the parameter that controls where items are held.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Or you change the model names back and use Tabuu to open the fit character.pac and retcon the TransN, XrotN, and YRotN references.

Still can't find the parameter that controls where items are held.
That wouldn't be a problem right now, I'm more concerned about the Throw Glitches, Grabbing doesn't work well, he can't pummel and the opponent would escape my hands easily.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Retcon the ThrowN reference in Tabuu. Fixing the shield also fixes grabbing and throwing issues.
Alright, thanks!
I have finished from Wait1 till JumpAerialF, I didn't make Wait2 or Wait3 yet though.

EDIT: Why isn't the Model Resizer working with me?
Everything looks fine in BrawlBox but on the game it looks weird.
Any ways of fixing that?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Model resizer?

If that doesn't work, you can try scaling the model via animations.

I scaled my Gray Fox by Scaling his HipN bone by 1.14 in X,Y, and Z in every animation.

Just be sure to raise the Y translation in XrotN a bit to compensate or your model will have it's feet in the ground.

OR you can try attribute 0x8C in PSA.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Model resizer?

If that doesn't work, you can try scaling the model via animations.

I scaled my Gray Fox by Scaling his HipN bone by 1.14 in X,Y, and Z in every animation.

Just be sure to raise the Y translation in XrotN a bit to compensate or your model will have it's feet in the ground.

OR you can try attribute 0x8C in PSA.
Thanks!
Though all of my animations are gone and I have to try and make them again, but whatever.

EDIT: There we go, he's looking perfect.
Now onto the other two little things.

EDITEDIT: Ahh! BoneRefs! Excellent, so I can change anything listed in there right?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
It's already named LhaveN like MK's.
Trying to have it reference other bones also doesn't work. It just stays in his body.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
It's already named LhaveN like MK's.
Trying to have it reference other bones also doesn't work. It just stays in his body.
Hmm... Well if we can't fix that then the character is gonna be a little... Incomplete.
But we don't really have to play with items.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Even picking up items?
I think so, but Yoshi is having trouble with adding that with Gray Fox. Since school started us hackers haven't been NEARLY able to do what we did over the summer.

So, progress MAY be slower, like what Yoshi said, alot of other stuff may get in the way.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
You know, at least we fixed the important stuff, just disable the items and have fun until someone finds a solution :)

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
I tried to fix the hitboxes with Tabuu, but the same thing happened. Any suggestions?
And also Starwaffle needs to change the download to Mephiles (Like I've said) since the old on is deleted.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
how can you save on tabuu :/
each time I "correcting" the bones it goes red text. then I close and open it up again, it has change back ;_;
wanna test a thing but tabuu is not co-oparate :<
Yeah, thats what happens with me. Oh well, its still alpha.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Actually you click on the root file or whatever, right click it and choose save, the program does freeze but at least it saves it I think.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Actually you click on the root file or whatever, right click it and choose save, the program does freeze but at least it saves it I think.
Yes it did say that. But still the guide confuses me. I set all the values on to the bone index and Mephiles still has hitboxes. Am I doing something wrong?

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Oh & one thing I forgot to mention is Mephiles comes with a stage, but I don't think its allowed here. Sorry but I'm kinda new here.

Top Bottom