• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

felixsrg

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know how to fix the invisible model glitch? I tried with changing the animations and the bones but nothing worked, any idea?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276883

my guide on how to fix many model swapping glitches. figured i'd put the link here again because quite a few people seem to be having easily fixable problems.

Felixsrg, you're problem is that your new model's BodyM bone is over the old model's EyeYellowM bone. you'll have to move the BodyM bone to a new index through hex to a different bone, the TransN works fine.

Dark Sonic 15, the reason Scizor can't move is because you don't have a TransN bone in it's proper spot.

and AceSe3don, i'm not entirely sure about yours. did you re-link the ThrowN to a real bone through Tabuu? that's fixed a few of my models problem of not being able to grab/be grabbed.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276883

my guide on how to fix many model swapping glitches. figured i'd put the link here again because quite a few people seem to be having easily fixable problems.

Felixsrg, you're problem is that your new model's BodyM bone is over the old model's EyeYellowM bone. you'll have to move the BodyM bone to a new index through hex to a different bone, the TransN works fine.

Dark Sonic 15, the reason Scizor can't move is because you don't have a TransN bone in it's proper spot.

and AceSe3don, i'm not entirely sure about yours. did you re-link the ThrowN to a real bone through Tabuu? that's fixed a few of my models problem of not being able to grab/be grabbed.
I did.. Maybe I should check my bone refs again.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Read again yourself. I said pretty much all.
Not really applicable to my issues.

As a reminder, I'm trying to alter the bone that the game has Gray Fox use to hold items to put it in it's correct place.
Altering the index messes up the structure of his upper body bones, making him look like he has a broken spine.

Changing the reference in Tabuu doesn't help either.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey everyone guess who's birthday it is??? MINEEEE So ive decided to come out with another beta release of Toad

This is only the fit motion pac file of toad.
This is the PSA file.[/QUOTE]\

All attack animations, Attacks have been PSA'd. Special animations made, Special's Not PSA'd

Throwing glitch is somewhat fixed. (I could grab rosilina and diddy just fine when I tried it) And Toad now has a sheild. For those who dont use items you should be able to have a full battle with him.

(The throw and pummel animations havent been done yet so please gimme some time to get those done and ill release a new fitmotion.pac file. Please gimme your review on it. If any animators would like to reanimate any moves dont hesistate just send it to me afterwards!! Yours will probably be alot better then my attempts (Most of the moves were made to snoopy! good luck with school) Thats all 4 now[/QUOTE]

Starwaffle if you could add this to the OP that would rule

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Awesome Toad.
I should state something, I believe it should be in the OP:

1- Any fully PSA'd, Tabuu'd, Animation'd character can play in a game that has NO items that can be held.

2- Some characters have grab/throw problems, this is really sad but we might have to disable grabs in the fighter.pac if the character can't be grabbed/thrown, and replace it with an instant FSmash, or jump, as for the ones who can't throw/pummel properly, we might simply make HIS grab any other attack, that's a good thing because that character has one more slot for an attack which I believe a lot of us need.

Anyone agrees with me?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm not sure it's a good idea to mess with fighter.pac since it might cause problems/conflicts for those who want to use many projects.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I'm not sure it's a good idea to mess with fighter.pac since it might cause problems/conflicts for those who want to use many projects.
That's the price they'll have to pay to use model replacements you see.
Just linking it back to the FSmash shouldn't cause much problems -if Allah wills.-

Hey thinking about fighter.pac...
If this project is so big, why wouldn't we make it a...
Codeset?
A new codeset for Brawl, that uses lots of model replacement characters?
I mean your hack is almost ready, toad is almost ready and My three characters are treated like 1.25 characters cause animations can be traded between them, besides, they don't have that much bones so they aren't hard to make.
If anyone supports this I'll be happy to help you guys.
Especially with the codes.
Besides I have a couple of stages to use, this can be something bigger and better than Brawl+ and the other codesets, because it has permanent modifications.
While other hacks have pretty much the same characters, just edited and stuff, while we can choose a wide variety of stages and characters that were namely and physically changed.

Even if we're a small group of 5 people, we start with it, it's not a problem -if Allah wills.-

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Info post:
Azelf
Attributes:

Speed: Very Fast, obviously less than Sonic but is very fast.
Gravity: Low.
Air Mobility: Good
Weight: Very low, 40, even lower than Jigglypuff, you might think this makes him weak but think again, that makes him less broken.
Shield Size: 2.5 Very Small.

Attacks:
(All his attacks ARE overpowered, now you see why his shield is too small and he's light? Because I hate broken characters, so that balances things out.)
A Combo: Tail Flails, I don't have to explain.
FTilt: A very interesting attack, here what it is:
--Up: Thunder Punch.
--Side: Fire Punch.
--Down: Ice Punch.
UTilt: Mewtwo's UTilt, more powerful.
DTilt: Iron Tail, just from the name you can understand how powerful it would be, and very useful.
Dash Attack: Small Explosion, Azelf does a small explosion, can be quite spamable cause it's not that powerful but it can kill at higher percentages.
FSmash: Psychic Blast, a star flashes in front of Azelf, and then a big explosion of Darkness appears, depends on where you tilt your Analog stick of course, this is one of his best killer moves.
USmash: Thunder Wave Blast: I can't call it Thunderbolt cause that's a different thing, but it's pretty self-explanatory.
DSmash: This is a quite interesting move, Ice Blast, I know they're all "blasts", it's because again I can't call it Ice Beam anyways, so Azelf goes a bit up and explodes what's below him with ice.
I have another idea for less brokenness cause I think DSmash is broken even after the attribute changes:
Fire Blast: Same as Ice Blast but fire, less broken obviously.
NAir: Electric Field, Mewtwo's Attack, remember it?
FAir: Zen Headbutt, really powerful, he smacks his head onto someone and basically shoopdawoop.
BAir: Confusion, he turns back and shocks the opponent.
UAir: Mewtwo's UAir, similar to Azelf's UTilt.
DAir: Confusion, this one's a lot more powerful.
Special N: Uproar, self-explanatory.
Special Side: No ideas yet.
Special Down: No ideas yet.
Special Up: Teleportation burst. Hurts the opponent while teleporting.
I have no ideas for the other characters yet but this is my info post for all of them.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
That's the price they'll have to pay to use model replacements you see.
Just linking it back to the FSmash shouldn't cause much problems -if Allah wills.-

Hey thinking about fighter.pac...
If this project is so big, why wouldn't we make it a...
Codeset?
A new codeset for Brawl, that uses lots of model replacement characters?
I mean your hack is almost ready, toad is almost ready and My three characters are treated like 1.25 characters cause animations can be traded between them, besides, they don't have that much bones so they aren't hard to make.
If anyone supports this I'll be happy to help you guys.
Especially with the codes.
Besides I have a couple of stages to use, this can be something bigger and better than Brawl+ and the other codesets, because it has permanent modifications.
While other hacks have pretty much the same characters, just edited and stuff, while we can choose a wide variety of stages and characters that were namely and physically changed.

Even if we're a small group of 5 people, we start with it, it's not a problem -if Allah wills.-
Count me in for sure. I support this fully and will do my best to help

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Info post:
Azelf
Attributes:

Speed: Very Fast, obviously less than Sonic but is very fast.
Gravity: Low.
Air Mobility: Good
Weight: Very low, 40, even lower than Jigglypuff, you might think this makes him weak but think again, that makes him less broken.
Shield Size: 2.5 Very Small.

Attacks:
(All his attacks ARE overpowered, now you see why his shield is too small and he's light? Because I hate broken characters, so that balances things out.)
A Combo: Tail Flails, I don't have to explain.
FTilt: A very interesting attack, here what it is:
--Up: Thunder Punch.
--Side: Fire Punch.
--Down: Ice Punch.
UTilt: Mewtwo's UTilt, more powerful.
DTilt: Iron Tail, just from the name you can understand how powerful it would be, and very useful.
Dash Attack: Small Explosion, Azelf does a small explosion, can be quite spamable cause it's not that powerful but it can kill at higher percentages.
FSmash: Psychic Blast, a star flashes in front of Azelf, and then a big explosion of Darkness appears, depends on where you tilt your Analog stick of course, this is one of his best killer moves.
USmash: Thunder Wave Blast: I can't call it Thunderbolt cause that's a different thing, but it's pretty self-explanatory.
DSmash: This is a quite interesting move, Ice Blast, I know they're all "blasts", it's because again I can't call it Ice Beam anyways, so Azelf goes a bit up and explodes what's below him with ice.
I have another idea for less brokenness cause I think DSmash is broken even after the attribute changes:
Fire Blast: Same as Ice Blast but fire, less broken obviously.
NAir: Electric Field, Mewtwo's Attack, remember it?
FAir: Zen Headbutt, really powerful, he smacks his head onto someone and basically shoopdawoop.
BAir: Confusion, he turns back and shocks the opponent.
UAir: Mewtwo's UAir, similar to Azelf's UTilt.
DAir: Confusion, this one's a lot more powerful.
Special N: Uproar, self-explanatory.
Special Side: No ideas yet.
Special Down: No ideas yet.
Special Up: Teleportation burst. Hurts the opponent while teleporting.
I have no ideas for the other characters yet but this is my info post for all of them.
Think you could check out toads moves and come up with a couple more Ideas. I wanna make toad the best to the fullest extent. Btw if the people who have seen his newest video dinit realise. He IS going to be as light as squirtle. I feel that would be him best. Light as in his power.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
If all this requires is being able make gct and choosing codes, characters, etc then I can help.
Awesome!
My thread got locked, but we can work without a thread for a moment anyways.
JediKnightTemplar and GemeniCrossFade, PM me with your Emails and get on MSN as soon as you read this.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
HEY! sorry i've been busy lately. I'll update this asap
Finally :D
BTW I made Azelf's Sound pack.
I need to make animations and moves now...
EDIT: Reached AttackLw4.
Making animations doesn't take much time, but I gotta warn you I don't make quality animations, I make quantity animations because I wanna get this over with and have fun playing as Azelf.
Sound packs FTW...

manman1235

Smash Cadet
Alright everyone, here's my two cents:

[~Idea too awesome to be quoted~]

Anyone with me?
I say let's do it, but here's the problems:
1. People will try to personalize it so no one likes it but them...
2. No one will agree on one character...
and 3. Everyone will get into a HUGE fight and the project shall die...

but other than that, it's a great idea!

RANDOMNESS::evil:

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I wish Brood went to MLG, so that he would win again....

That went by faster then I thought, I already made new crouching animations and a new dtilt.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I just made 5 textures for Azelf.
Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Mesprit and Uxie.
I'm also making a menu pack right now.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
You MIGHT be able to imitate it by going into the Guard animation and scaling that bone down in the animation., by putting a keyframe at the end of the animation that scales that bone to 0.2.
That's not how the animation works. It moves to a specific point in the animation based on the angle you tilt the control stick. Doing that would just make it shrink and grow as you move it.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Gemini, that's because of how Yoshi's shield works. his doesn't shrink, it just gets darker.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Corruption and Canceling

GeminiCrossFade;11081572]Hey guys I just wanted to tell you I can no longer work on toad. I just now got riivolution and thought you had to add "_en" to the characters 2 so I tried it on toad. now my fitmotion.pac and 2 zip files wont leave even if I try to delete them thus corrupting the yoshi folder. Im going to have to delete the whole thing and maybe possibly add it again. But I dont think there is a chance of getting it to work on mine again. :(:(:( if anyone knows how to fiix this please tell me soon

Ive tried everything.. Sorry guys there is no hope.... Thx for supporting me untill then. If anyone wants to take over then PM for the files.. Ill probably start on something new then....

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
GeminiCrossFade@ i well work on toad for you sorry to hear what happen:(
Well....Actuallyy....After i renamed the corrupted yoshi folder "Crap" and made a new yoshi folder he worked fine. ^_^" yea but if you still wanna help with toad that would be great. I still need some grab animations, thrown animations, trip, win, entry, and lose animations

Top Bottom