• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Fairy Fountain Research Thread: buhbye ol' chum ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
One thing I want to just add in as another thing to look into.

I've lately been testing using sh dair as an approach mixed in with some nairs and bairs/fairs, all auto canceled of course. The thing I like about the dair is that it stays out for a while longer, working similar to Ness' dair, but always hitting down. The weak dair, which is what I usually hit with and is what I'm aiming for will hit very weak, coupled with it's downward trajectory, will cause a grounded opponent to simply suffer hitstun on the ground. Then, upon landing, I proceed with one of many options which include fair, usmash, jab, grab, or best of all..dtilt. Now I'm not sure whether or not the hitstun from dair is enough to make this a true combo, but so far it's worked well comboing into dtilt. If the opponent shields the dair, I mix up either retreating with aerial Di outside my opponent's grab range, or landing with no lag near them and doing one of the options I mentioned earlier, mostly grab or jab.

I'm not so good with the frames, but this has been working very well so far for me, so I thought some of the better gentleman here may want to look into any possible frame advantages in this approach.

As for the application, I've been getting MUCH earlier kills as now instead of waiting for a lucky dtilt at 85-100%, and hoping I have the reaction skill to notice when I landed the dtilt, and then comboing into a utilt, I approach with the intent of landing this killer combo, and once the dair hits the sequence just follows:

dair > dtilt > utilt.

For the character we've been researching dair > LK combos on, this could, if viable, prove to be a devastating approach.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
DarkMusicians Valentine sets shows him using a lot of dair as an approach and I didn't really see anything spectacular whenever he did it.

It might have enough hitstun for you to hit them with a falling Naryus or nair but I honestly doubt you would have time to land and dtilt.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ive been fooling around with the idea of comboing off of grab release. Any opponent whose animation after breaking free of a throw is taking a little hop backwards (assuming they don't use jump to break it) ends up being at just about the perfect LK distance no matter what percent damage they are at. Though it's not a true combo, I believe the sheer WTF factor could give just enough time to pull such a thing off as a surprise attack. This can be done on most characters by just jamming the control stick forwards and doing a SH Fair. On some however a SH Bair is required, but you can buffer it beforehand by tilting the control stick back ever so slightly before the grab breaks.

grab release > SH Fair

But in a MUCH better discovery, you can nearly true combo some characters such as Link and Falco by immediately D-smashing after the grab release (made easy by just jamming the c-stick down, attacking both during the grab and D-smashing afterwords). I consider this nearly a true combo because its possible to perfect shield, and in Falco and Sheik's case jab, but I think most players just spam directions on the control stick to escape throws if I can make such an assumption, and would almost never use shield to escape. Any move besides immediate shield is too late as far as I can tell. But it doesn't end here, anything in D-smash range is in D-tilt range as well... meaning this could be used as an unorthodox method of starting the new D-tilt combos if your opponent gets wise to simply D-tilting.

grab release > D-Smash or D-Tilt

This works even better if you manage to grab someone relatively close to an edge, as jumping to escape leads to an un-DI-able jump a fair distance backwards (about 1/3rd FD) with no midair jumps until past the horizon line. So at least if they escape the combo they will still be disadvantaged.

Don't be shy with questions and comments, any feedback is appreciated. If there's a call for it I'll update with a list of characters this works on.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
grab release > D-Smash or D-Tilt
The biggest problem with this is that they can powershield the dsmash into whatever they want, and dsmash tends to have cooldown.

Dtilt is interesting as it clanks with a lot of attacks. I don't know about the mechanisms of clanking, but her dtilt has very little cooldown so it's possible in a clanking battle that dtilt can eventually override people's jabs with the rate at which it can be spammed (despite jabs being faster), its range and also priority.

Keep testing this!

I've lately been testing using sh dair as an approach mixed in with some nairs and bairs/fairs, all auto canceled of course.
This is mad interesting... she has 4 sourspots... dair, fair, bair and dtilt(its effects are that of a sourspot, it just doesn't have a sweetspot), each sourspot hit has properties similar to her dtilt at much higher percents and all autocancel. I wonder if she can capitalise on this stun at percents > 100. This would give her more setups into other strings. This would also give her 3 hit combos instead of 2 that do over 20% damage everytime she lands the first hit.

What is also interesting is that when she hits with a sourspot, the opponent always faces her. Now I don't know if you can buffer moves from this stun into automatic turn around, but her fair/bair have hitboxes behind her leg that sourspot... allowing her to hit and then immediately space behind her opponent to an autocancelled dtilt. Same with dair. She hits and spaces behind them whilst they are in stun.

Even if they can recover from stun quicker than she can immediately dtilt, they'll need to turn around in order to attack her, and this adds extra frames to their attack. So if they do attack, they might be hit by dtilt, whereas if they hide in their shield, it's a free grab, whereas if they decide to spotdodge, dtilt spam takes good care of that.

The only thing I can think of this not working is a character's dsmash, but dsmashes often hit in front and then hit behind, which will take more time for that hit to come out. I'll get to experimenting on this.

I'm half-hoping someone with frame equipment will read this and help us out.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I used my previously explained approach today in more some real matches vs human opponents. It seems, as I expected and feared, it isn't a true combo. The sourspot of the dair does not induce enough hitstun for the buffered dtilt to connect if the opponent chooses to dsmash (tested on diddy and MK - they were the human opponents) they get out. Interesting enough tho, as a pressure game I still believe dair approaches are viable. Just poking the shield with the sourspot (which stays out pretty long) and then DIing past grab range and buffering an ftilt, fsmash dashgrab, sh bair, dsmash or what not depending on position are all viable IMO. Further testing to be done. All I have to say is I got a lot of bair LKs just by baiting counter approaches when I did empty dair approaches and weaved in-out. Buffering a sh bair at the approaching enemy after the dair autocancel, and seeing a LK as a result just feels good

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
What % did you try the dair at?

Dair isn't as strong as fair or bair on sweetspot, I wonder if it's the same for sourspots too... could fair and bair induce enough hitstun to fastfall > dsmash/dtilt? (I'm talking late percents though)

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
There's a hitbox behind Zelda when she dtilts. It deals 8% instead of the standard 7%. I've got a save of this. It was very interesting.
See, damage is really just rounded off to a whole number. Attacks can really do something like 7.1%, which is what that dtilt sounds like. You'd see 7% for the most part, but at, say, 4.9% for example, you may end up with 12%, and that's displayed as 4% -> 12%.

Though it'd be nice if it did more damage...

Villi

Smash Lord
I think dtilt has a sweetspot close to her body. That's the spot that'll spike someone hanging on the ledge.

I don't think dair has a good amount of hitstun and it has a very long cool down. Doesn't have great combo potential imo. Bair sourspot is pretty eh, but it's at least easier to avoid punishment on hit than with a fair.

As for getting behind people with LKs... welcome to the world of Marth, DDD, Lucario, etc. etc.'s up tilts, turn around shields, downsmashes that hit behind you, aerials, and various crossup punishers that can hit you before your lag completes. Forget about touching the floor.

Not saying it's not a viable strategy or mixup or whatever, but it would be hilarious if it were that easy for Zelda.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
No you're right in some way. I want to see post 100% though... see if she has any further setups. It could work. Stun after this percent is greater, and the difference between being to shield and being to attack is different. Her positioning is also what's good, as she'll be facing the opponent's back. If an attack is done like D3's utilt, she might be to shield > grab. Otherwise she can land > attack before the attack comes out.

I'm being too hopeful though >.> But I'm expecting some juicy info very soon so we shall see possibilities then ^^

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I've done this to the sandbag many times, and iirc DK aswell, but the shock of getting sweetspot spiked into the ground (from a SH) should be enough to FF and b-air sweetspot. One more thing to test, Kat.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Done some testing with the grab release > D-smash or D-tilt combo. Got some interesting results.

(Note that the results that follow assume your opponent does the specified action instantly after the grab releases, more than a split seconds hesitation means they get hit anyway and no more action is necessary)

So where the D-smash was lacking because it could be powershielded, the D-tilt does quite well. Instead of simply nicking them if they powershield, it actually pushes them backwards JUST far enough to be out of grab or jab range, while giving enough hitstun and space to make a F-smash punishable. And if they don't powershield it can poke through shields at pretty much anything less than completely full. Unfortunately where the D-smash shined, the D-tilt is less dependable. Most jabs are faster than the D-tilt, whereas the D-smash can only be outdone by two character's jabs. Also if they do so fast enough it's possible to simply run or jump away from a D-tilt, where the D-smash is fast enough to catch them anyways.

But don't count the D-tilt out quite yet, it can still be an interesting tool. Because of the way it leaves off your opponent if powershielded, its very tempting for them to try and strike back. However almost anything done after this point is only asking for a D-tilt lock. For example if you push back a Lucario with a shielded D-tilt and he tries to punish you with a jab, his foot actually comes out far enough on starting the jab to be in range of the second D-tilt, locking him before the hit is even fully animated. The same goes for his side B, just tilting the stick towards you to execute it moves him far enough to be in the hitbox. This also holds true for any dash attack or grab attempt, and most SH aerials (since most reflexive response misses due to you being physically crouched over while D-tilting).

Basically it comes down to whether you think your opponent will try and shield vs. anything else. If you think they'll shield throw out a D-tilt, otherwise a D-smash will suffice. Use your own judgment and try it out yourself. In a best case scenario your opponent will expect you to throw him immediately and will be thrown off guard for the literal second he has to respond, but if not you'll have to use a bit of strategy.

EDIT: It seems that if you simply hold forward as you D-smash, you take a half step as you D-smash, pushing back your opponent just like a D-tilt would, out of jab range etc. This seems to make your D-smash a bit slower, but it also messes with perfect shield timing, will look into this more later. Maybe it will be useful, maybe it wont.

But enough generalizing, lets get down to specifics (will add more detail when I get the time to do more research, mostly just looked at jab responses so far):

:charizard:- D-smash: Can only shield.

D-tilt immediate response, no shield: Can jab faster than you can tilt, and can also use fire breath to step back (animation alows his foot to leave your D-tilt range, but the distance the fire is at allows you to escape without much damage done). Less than 30% and he can clank with your D-tilt with his Rock Smash (but why are you trying D-tilt this low anyways), above 30% you clank the rock as you lock him, taking no damage (though it looks like it SHOULD have hit you). SH Fair goes over your head or at least nicks you so little you don't flinch, then he lands and you lock him (hard to verify 100% with just me around). He can still run etc., but no other attacks are fast enough to stop your D-tilt. Noteworthy that a successful D-tilt will set him up for an inescapable buffered Bair if done correctly.

D-tilt shielded: (get to this later)

:ganondorf:- D-smash: Strangely can turn and run fast enough to escape, but if you simply hold forward as you D-smash you'll catch him anyways. Otherwise can only sheild.

D-tilt immediate response, no shield: His jab clanks with your D-tilt before 30% (but you shouldn't be trying a D-tilt before 30% anyways since its not a lock) after that the hitstun increases enough to let you D-tilt safely. He can also side B, but you can interrupt it with your tilt if timed correctly (after hes done pulling back hes back in range). No other exeptions I could find, but like others he can SH Dair if given enough time.

D-tilt shielded: He seems to be out of range for everything but short hops, side B, and down B. Down B can be easily stopped with a timed D-tilt, starting a lock. Side B can also be stopped with a D-tilt but it's a bit harder to time.

:falco:- Unless you know for sure your opponent is going to shield, Id stick to D-smash against a Falco. He can jab past either a D-smash or a D-tilt immediately after your grab, but is more likely to succeed against the D-tilt so don't push your luck here if you don't have to. Interestingly if he tries to jab after being pushed back, a D-tilt will usually hit him first, and if not will clank repeatedly until one of you gives up (though if given too long his jab usually wins in the end, especially below 30%). On a positive note after a shield pushback your D-tilt beats (or at least clanks with) his F-smash if timed right (when his head almost touches the floor).

:link2:- Link is too slow to jab past either attack, and though ranged, his grab is too slow to stop the D-smash. If pushed back he can just grab you with the chain though, so I'd lean towards the D-smash.

:lucario:- Either attack will work on Lucario initially, as he cant jab or double team either one. If pushed back he seems particularly poor at getting past the U-tilt. Go figure. Can still F-smash fairly well, but you can shield it if he tries.

:rob:- Either attack works, but D-tilt leads to an inescapable Lightning Kick just like on Charizard.

:shiek:- Jab can stop both attacks out of the gate, but if pushed back D-tilt clanks with the jab (though you usually win in the end). Noteworthy that like Charizard, Sheik's shield is easily poked through.

:wolf:- Fair game for whatever you can throw at him. If he gets pushed back your D-tilt will clank with his jab consistently, as will his F-smash if timed like Falco's.

:marth:/:diddy:- Marth and Diddy are interesting cases, not particularly useful, but worth mentioning just the same. You see you can only actually do anything to them if they DO shield. Initially they are out of range of either D-tilt or D-smash, but because of the stance shielding puts them in they actually step into range. If you wait until Diddy's elbow pokes through, or the corner of Marth's cape shows (you only have to wait a second really) you can D-smash or D-tilt them. Yeah weird I know...

Any character not here either jumps to escape a grab, or ends up being too far away to D-smash or D-tilt.

EDIT: Found method to make shielded D-smash have more hitstun for them, details above character specifics. Updated the Gannondorf and Charizard sections, made some general error fixes (mostly with them), and split into D-smash and a before and after shielded D-tilt for ease of reading. Will update and format other characters in due time. I know most of you have gave up on this idea since its not a true combo, but I'm going to give the specifics anyways, just in case you feel creative one day.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Idea to test: Sour Dair (possibly FF) to FF LK

I brought this up before, but I have no idea how to test it. As I stated, I have no idea if it is a true combo, but it lands constantly while in the air. I repeat, both characters are in the air. Zelda's FF seems to be faster than the knockback on the sour spot which setups up for the LK. I have asked my friend if there is anyway to avoid it, and he says it happens too quick for him to react with an air dodge. Again, I expect it is a sudo-combo, but it is a great chain of attacks.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Idea to test: Sour Dair (possibly FF) to FF LK

I brought this up before, but I have no idea how to test it. As I stated, I have no idea if it is a true combo, but it lands constantly while in the air. I repeat, both characters are in the air. Zelda's FF seems to be faster than the knockback on the sour spot which setups up for the LK. I have asked my friend if there is anyway to avoid it, and he says it happens too quick for him to react with an air dodge. Again, I expect it is a sudo-combo, but it is a great chain of attacks.

Good idea, but it won't work. You have to fall twice as fast to catch up with them and then if you're LUCKY get the sweetspot. Your only hope here is that they noobishly frantically try to recover and by chance the timing is right.

sourspike can combo into multiple sourspots, a sweetspot d-air, or a footstool.

I recommend the latter two.

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
On the characters whose best option is shielding out of grab release, would it be possible to mindgame further grabs? Kinda like a techchase grab string (can't call it chaingrabbing =/), and with the added benefit that they may start spotdodging, which simply begs to be punished via Fsmash.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Good idea, but it won't work. You have to fall twice as fast to catch up with them and then if you're LUCKY get the sweetspot. Your only hope here is that they noobishly frantically try to recover and by chance the timing is right.

sourspike can combo into multiple sourspots, a sweetspot d-air, or a footstool.

I recommend the latter two.
The sudo-combo I described is one that I do often. It is why I asked if someone could check it out. It happens, and I pull it off without thinking anymore. Basically, I am telling you this is not an idea, but it is fact otherwise I wouldn't of suggested someone looking into it.

Plus, to get a back air sweet spot, you just have to be level with their head. I have had opponents chase me up in the air; I dair and they get sour spotted; I had been fastfalling diagonally from them, and I Bair. Depending on how I spaced, I either sourspot the LK or sweetspot the LK. It has never not landed unless I screw up the spacing as no one has air dodged fast enough to deal with it. Don't dismiss a suggestion based on your own theories.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
On the characters whose best option is shielding out of grab release, would it be possible to mindgame further grabs? Kinda like a techchase grab string (can't call it chaingrabbing =/), and with the added benefit that they may start spotdodging, which simply begs to be punished via Fsmash.
I do this sometimes as a mixup but you forget that if they realize what you're trying to do they can just roll away and Zelda doesn't have the speed to punish the roll really.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
The sudo-combo I described is one that I do often. It is why I asked if someone could check it out. It happens, and I pull it off without thinking anymore. Basically, I am telling you this is not an idea, but it is fact otherwise I wouldn't of suggested someone looking into it.

Plus, to get a back air sweet spot, you just have to be level with their head. I have had opponents chase me up in the air; I dair and they get sour spotted; I had been fastfalling diagonally from them, and I Bair. Depending on how I spaced, I either sourspot the LK or sweetspot the LK. It has never not landed unless I screw up the spacing as no one has air dodged fast enough to deal with it. Don't dismiss a suggestion based on your own theories.
:/

I guess I'm not fully sure how this would work. It seems to me it depends on your opponent/the character, i.e. extremely situational. A video would help, though.

Kat and I are trying to find a time to meet so we can test. We'll add this to the list.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Small piece of info.

I was playing a friend (Bowser), and I FF'd a n-air. Somewhere around the third hit (the only one that hit him), he got spiked. We were above the stage, so I'm not certain it was a proper spike, but he hit the ground with a thud.

Is this known? I haven't heard about it before. He went straight down in a vertical line. I forgot to save the replay in my excitement.

I'm thinking it might be DI, but who DI's down?

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Zelda's nair, like a few other nairs in this game, does an "up down" thing with the multi-hits. That's what that is.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
when you hit B normally she goes down fast, so I would imagine when tumbling it becomes faster.

Today I got zapped by a Lucas UpB and LJ'd almost completely across FD. I'll post the video soon.

I think there might be a lock for jab > f-air aswell. Like jab > dash attack.

Much testing.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah sinking I figured it out... it could be handy as a mixup.

When you get struck by something horizontally, and you don't require momentum cancelling > fastfall, you can simply DI to the floor and then immediately let go and use nayru's. She'll shift nayru's incredibly fast to the ground.

You can use this as a recovery as well as it has good horizontal distance and your second jump is still in tact.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
/:

You still get more horizontal force from tapping left or right and then LJing.

I finally found a solid use for the LJ though. I was hanging on the ledge and Marth f-aired me into the stage. I didn't have enough damage to get completely stagespiked, so I used NL and then FW to recover. I am CERTAIN I would have lost the stock if I didn't use the LJ.

So, LJ = recovery from below the stage or mindgames. Si?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This thread sets an example and a precedent for all other character boards. The dedication seen in the research in setups, combos, and usability of attacks in this thread is absolutely incredible. I truly hope you all continue with the good work and excellent discussion to progress Zelda's metagame. I've recently been testing the waters with Zelda, and I can defintiely see potential for her if some of the research in this thread is fleshed out a bit further. This thread will be stickied as long as the discussion continues to be fruitful... although with so many pages of discussion already, I don't think that should be a problem.

Well done so far, Zelda community. Keep it up.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
*cries a little as camera zooms in for a close-up*

I've been trying to force myself into a tumbling-property type state by awkwardly running off the edge. I can get Zelda to do a psuedo FWboost. She definitely goes farther than just a doublejump but for the life of me I can't get her to do it with NL.

I figured out a use for B-boosting today. I caught an Ike trying to recovery (just jumping, not up-Bing) and he got dragged with me for while and thrown out of it. From where he was, being Ike, his up B didn't work, and I would imagine he wouldn't have enough time to charge his forward B.

Zelda = l33t edgeguarder?

To be fair, he was kind noob and I think he tried to DI away from the stage :/

Seriously kat we need to test these things. Stop coming online for like 4 minutes and leaving! D:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Thankyou very much for the sticky. This thread started out by simply looking at dtilt trips... but seems to have rocketed from there =O

Sinking you really have to show me what you mean by all this b boosting stuff... is there anyway you can get an upload... even if it's low quality? Or send me that replay if you can of you traversing the whole of FD with a love jump... I've never seen a truly horizontal love jump before. I'll be on tonight btw (my time ^^) so meet me online and we'll get the ball rolling

Also... I've decided that when I get back to London I'm going to download that homebrew code to run brawl frame by frame. A lot of people have let me down regarding frame data (not you hotgarbage or colin xD ) so I've decided to do it myself. Hopefully it produces accurate results.

Things that we should intend to look into:

- Her jab stun and percents in which her jab becomes most useful
- Sourspots and stun (dair > bair / autocancelled bair/fair > spaced dtilt / grab behind opponent etc...)
- B Boosting / Nayru's / Love jumps
- dtilt dtilt dtilt - I wonder if it can force a trip under certain conditions like kirby's???
- Sheild breaker combos

Lots of stuff on the agenda ^^ I will update the OP with current assumptions and findings.

Bandit

Smash Lord
A lot of stuff on the agenda, and it sounds like you have a fire of passion to go on. I'm really looking forward to your results, and I will be sure to bring up anything I seem to find when playing that may be helpful.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
That's not to stop anyone from asking any questions or doing some research themselves ^^

I'm just very curious about this B Boosting Sinking has mentioned.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of getting a video card now that I've become more serious about SSB than when I started. I should have it within a week or so.

I can't make it tonight. Too much work. I'll be free (but fried) same time tomorrow.

The B-boosting thing doesn't seem to work as well with Zelda as I thought it did. There is certainly an increased distance with Sheik, but for some reason Zelda doesn't seem to go as far. I would say... She can float from the top platform of BF and fall to the ledge. I am still DYING to figure out how I did it backwards with Sheik! The only difference as that the guy I was fighting fell on top of me from the respawn platform as I began the boost. I need to cancel the stall you get when you turn around and slide into the edge.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Jab stun... I think I'm gonna look into some combos that can be done with the jab, not that this hasn't been done already. I still feel like it can be put to some other use besides just "being there."

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Is there a list of characters that are especially easy to lead into sweetspotted dair? Kind of like this list, lol. Just wondering, because I'm noticing it's extremely easy to lead Ivysaur into a spiked dair.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It would have to depend on their horizontal body size -- characters who are slender and more 'vertical' (Zelda and Marth are great examples) are much harder to spike than characters with greater circular bodies like DK, Bowser, and characters who inflate like Kirby, Jiggs etc...

About jab... I've been thinking if it's a move intended to be shielded. It pokes really well, and if they shield all three hits you can dsmash immediately or nayru's to place even more pressure. It effectively halves their shield, and DSmash shieldback places everyone who isn't marth or mk practically outside of punishment range against her.

It takes that + one more dsmash or usmash to fully break their shield.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Wait, that's all it takes to break a shield? Jab + Dsmash + D/Usmash? I don't believe that... seriously?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
If you do jab > dsmash and then sneak in another... their shield is put in a critical status - a very tiny circle.

But if you jab > dsmash and then airdodge into them and usmash... usmash will destroy it completely but usually it damages it so much that it will hit them with the very last few hits.

>.> I can't spell

Villi

Smash Lord
Jab has a -10 advantage. It's not that great on block but I guess it's sort of ok if you're out of grab range. (My frame data is super incomplete.)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Good stuff villi. -10 seems a little excessive :?

I worked out if you jab someone's shield then the next usmash will most definitely destroy their shield and damage them. Big shame that it doesn't put them in that shield breaking state, but free damage nonetheless.

Villi

Smash Lord
Good stuff villi. -10 seems a little excessive :?

I worked out if you jab someone's shield then the next usmash will most definitely destroy their shield and damage them. Big shame that it doesn't put them in that shield breaking state, but free damage nonetheless.
I got...

Jab:

Hit: 11, 21, 29
End: 45

If it doesn't hit anything, it ends on 22. If all hits connect, it ends on 45 and the opponent is able to act at 35. If the first doesn't hit, the second hitbox is on 13 and if only the third hitbox connects, it hits on 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom