• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I just did the Bowser challenge in Brawl+, I got 7 kills vs. 3 lv9 Bowsers!!! YAYUZZZ

has any1 else tried this?

Edit: just got 10!!!!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I just did the Bowser challenge in Brawl+, I got 7 kills vs. 3 lv9 Bowsers!!! YAYUZZZ

has any1 else tried this?

Edit: just got 10!!!!
You can abuse the AI though :\

I've killed off all 12 stocks doing it against computers, but real players the most I have gotten is 5. One of them actually played Boswer, the other two were just at the Smashfest and we were all trying it.

I remember a video of Ken doing it and he got zero XD

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Yeah, I know, it is CRAZY hard!

They are like Ice Climbers, lol, so many COMBOS!!!!!!!

It is hard to exploit anything.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Yeah, I know, it is CRAZY hard!

They are like Ice Climbers, lol, so many COMBOS!!!!!!!

It is hard to exploit anything.
With 3 of them there, it is hard to exploit their AI but I did it with Ness by just jumping off and using PK2 into the group :p They were never smart enough to jump out after me and meatshield the PK Thunder and I just rinsed and repeated.

Trying to do it through real fighting though and it is hard. But against people you can't do cheap things like how I did it.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
That is where I got the idea to try this out in Brawl+. Lol, we need some Brawl+ vids up! I support the "first one to do this at a tournament" thing. I can't do it, it is too hard! :), i gotta keep practicing!

CloneHat

Smash Champion
And in Melee. Bowser was horrible.

Imagine where Bowser is balanced with the rest of the cast in the hands of Pros.
Wait, one Bowser would be like an actual match...

Three that can't hurt each other?!!?!?! We need a more horrible character!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Even with the increased bounderies. Imagine 1 bowser on the stage, 1 on the bottom platform, and 1 on the top. All on one side. Fire Breath.

...AND OH GOD.

BOWSER CAN AIM HIS FIRE BREATH NOW.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I vote WW.

Top Bottom