• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

You guys are lynching a cop / doctor.

I'm just saying. Think about it:

Dark Sword makes us unkillable, gives alignment result. Is traceable with voteblock.
Worker allows us to take the hit for any slot.
Insult allows us to trace who we targetted.

Y'all dumb and Kantrip/Glyph should die, real talk.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Fine. You managed to get me upset over mafia again, and I'm sorry for flipping out. I maintain that you are lying and need to be lynched, but I respect your attempts at self-preservation.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I could go into your play, how you've had hydra johns all game that have "prevented you from contributing much" and how you've basically coasted to where you are now, but that's unnecessary and you and I both know I'm not good at analyzing that yet. Besides, I thought you were town during all this. What changed my mind was Night Actions and in-game mechanics. If it's enough proof already, I'll use it. And I think it is.

Out of curiosity, what was your win condition when you were indy aligned?

We had no win condition, but then I picked Worker and Overswarm was like oh **** this might actually keep him as indy (as would not targetting) and then we got the win condition of being the last man standing.

When we Dark Sword someone we get a win condition sent to us.

We've hardly coasted, our D2 play was SOLID. Hydra johns? ***** please.

Honestly, Kantrip, you're still sounding dumb. Take some good advice to heart next time I tell you to shut up.

Oh, btw, shut up.

Night Actions and in-game mechanics in no way condemn me, the only thing that does is that we lied about our role and the fact that we can change alignment.
Even though changing alignment can be controlled by town and checked with voteblocks -_-

Kantrip

Kantplay
It was not good advice and if you have some for me I'll take it post game when your alignment doesn't bias it.

You claim to have eaten both Night Kills? That means that I was targeted last Night, because no mafia would target you with a claimed Auto Potion, and you say you bodyguarded me last Night. How are you maintaining that I need to be lynched if your Night Actions clear me?

Negro, are you even listening?

They could've targetted THE LEGOLAS SLOT TWICE.
AUTO POTION WAS ALREADY RAN OUT.

I'm not claiming to have eaten both Night Kills, I said it is a GREAT POSSIBILITY.

Take some good advice to heart next time I tell you to shut up.

Oh, btw, shut up.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It was Night 2. Auto Potion was not "already ran out". Stop telling me to shut up after saying something that doesn't make sense.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Legolas dies, Glyph can wait. Ryker and Sang on the lynch, we're not throwing out what's effectively a cop. Ryker's almost certainly Town, so having that in his hands rather than Lego's is preferable.

You're a dumb one, aren't you? You HAVE to be ****ing with me hard here.

YOU LOSE CHEMIST ABILITIES IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE CORRECT LYNCH.
WE HAD NO VOTE.

Raziek, you believe our claim (effectively allowing us to be CONFIRMED TOWN) yet support our lynch?

You're looking for lies that aren't there. You say you suspect us based on game mechanics and night actions? PROOF THAT THERE IS A CONTRADICTION.

You're currently just sucking majorly and causing headaches all over the civilized western world, from Holland to Canada.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I made a series of posts. While some of them may have been crap, the proof is in there. Also the thought process of suspecting you as indy. It's not a new thing.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I recall Raz saying self visits don't count so the track wasn't redirected to you.

No stretch of NAR would have a REDIRECTING ABILITY go after an INVESTIGATIVE ABILITY.

Sorry, try again.
Maybe one with roles specifically designed to alter NAR?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You're a dumb one, aren't you? You HAVE to be ****ing with me hard here.

YOU LOSE CHEMIST ABILITIES IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE CORRECT LYNCH.
WE HAD NO VOTE.

Raziek, you believe our claim (effectively allowing us to be CONFIRMED TOWN) yet support our lynch?
Back the fun bus the **** up.

You claimed Indy. I don't give a **** how "confirmed Town" you COULD be, you claimed Indy, and that means we CANNOT TRUST YOU.

At BEST you're telling the truth, at worst you're hiding several other possible abilities or even win conditions! I've cooked up crazier before (Death Note, back me up on this Rajam), and I'm not going to NOT lynch claimed scum. You're an extreme liability regardless of whether you CAN become Town aligned or not.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm afraid of you switching sides. You have a lot of power right now and for you to become mafia and continue to use that power is not what I wanna see.
Don't care. I'm well on my way to winning this game as town and have no intention of jeopardizing it. Besides, we'll see a voteblock should the ability be thrown around.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You guys are lynching a cop / doctor.

I'm just saying. Think about it:

Dark Sword makes us unkillable, gives alignment result. Is traceable with voteblock.
Worker allows us to take the hit for any slot.
Insult allows us to trace who we targetted.

Y'all dumb and Kantrip/Glyph should die, real talk.
It also requires us to take for granted that you're telling the truth on everything. No thanks. The only reason I'm paying you any heed is because we can confirm your role via thieves.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Negro, are you even listening?

They could've targetted THE LEGOLAS SLOT TWICE.
AUTO POTION WAS ALREADY RAN OUT.

I'm not claiming to have eaten both Night Kills, I said it is a GREAT POSSIBILITY.

Take some good advice to heart next time I tell you to shut up.

Oh, btw, shut up.
Possibly, or they could've targeted me night one and then been roleblocked (by me).

I take this back.

Just to call you an idiot, Ryker. Would a full indy claim like that? I'd rather just KEEP UP THE CHARADE BECAUSE JUST YOUR SUPPORT DOES NOT EQUAL A LYNCH.

Hell, I could've even claimed that I got a different type of result because Overswarm sent the PM in a hurry because of the mod error, this being another one.

Blabla. Seriously. So much of the mad atm.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Legolas dies, Glyph can wait. Ryker and Sang on the lynch, we're not throwing out what's effectively a cop. Ryker's almost certainly Town, so having that in his hands rather than Lego's is preferable.
I'm not using it. CERTAINLY not using it. I don't want to risk shifting alignments and I certainly don't want to do something silly like become Indy and then get nightkilled.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I take this back.

Just to call you an idiot, Ryker. Would a full indy claim like that? I'd rather just KEEP UP THE CHARADE BECAUSE JUST YOUR SUPPORT DOES NOT EQUAL A LYNCH.

Hell, I could've even claimed that I got a different type of result because Overswarm sent the PM in a hurry because of the mod error, this being another one.

Do you honestly believe that any townie worth playing the game with could possibly let slide a claimed ability like the one you've put forward?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I take this back.

Hey my name is Legolas, and I've brought you guys a basket of the world's finest WIFOM. Its imported!

This does not line up and you guys are being grimy as hell and I hate you all.

If I end up flipping scum, I'll sing you a random song of your choosing, Ryker. Bring it.

Gonna modkill yourself like Gheb?

THAT'S RIGHT I WENT THERE.

Do you honestly believe that any townie worth playing the game with could possibly let slide a claimed ability like the one you've put forward?
Maybe because there are more scummy fish to fry?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I take this back.

You're sounding like me.

Fair. Lynch me, but goddamn you guys better not let this game slip or I'll be mad, I mean, I successfully changed alignments, so my role as indy is done now. My role as town is not, but it seems like there's no way out at this point.

Sang and Ryker both need to be on this lynch. **** Kantrip for suggesting against that.

Preferably myself on the lynch too to prevent the quick-hammer threat.

Top Bottom