• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Wow geez, so many posts going on.

Legolas, did you even plan on using your bodyguard after your auto-potion was used up? Why didn't you use it last night?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
??? I thought Insult and the investigate were the two abilities you used.

It doesn't make sense to Kantrip apparently.

This is a list of priorities for you guys:
Direct Ryker's Dark Sword target
Direct Sang's Insult target
Watch out that you don't get bodyguard and no Dark Sword at all
tomorrow
Kill Glyph/Kantrip
day after
Kill survivor

then call it a gg

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't understand why I would pick Chemist Lv1 if I was the re-director.

Kantrip

Kantplay
~Legolas Indy~
-Bulletproof when he uses his action
-Converts to target's alignment
-Can choose a Lv.1 class
-Can insult someone each night

~Glyph Indy~
-One-shot pregame neighbourizer
-One-shot indirect Day Kill
-One-shot send message
-One-shot execute

Am I missing anything? Are these right?

@Legolas: I did read D2 posts and I remember a lot of stuff against Glyph. I remember Gova suspicion but I didn't know that was still a thing seenig as you haven't said a thing about it lately until now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And Glyph sending a message expressing suspicion of himself is a little weird, but that's WIFOM territory.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah tbh that's a big point against Glyph for me. He probably wasn't sure how he'd show to investigatives but took the risk of crumbing miller.

I wonder what would happen with your ability if used on Glyph. Well I guess that's another reason Glyph is lying. Besides one-shots, your claimed ability is the only one that worries about someone's alignment for its effect.

@Gova: I don't. I'm making an assumption based on an anonymous unconfirmed neighbour being suspicious and the fact that no one has claimed it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I... don't know. I thought it would make sense.

The thing with Legolas's conversion is that it makes 3-scum REALLY awkward. If he converts to scum with his ability that's 4, and that's far too high of a number. That's why I think 2 indies and 2 scum (with one of the indies possibly becoming scum) is at least more balanced.

Glyph and Legolas are the two people that make things not line up. Sans them, things fall into place pretty well.

Glyph possibly has a NK as well?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Ryker - MOD
Legolas- Raziek, Glyph,

Not voting: Legolas, Inferno, Gova, Sangfroid Warrior, Rajam, Kantrip, Ryker

Still need to insult: Glyph

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline has been set for Friday, March 16th, at 3 p.m. EST.

Think that's right, lte me know if there is a mistake. Hard to read the thread at this speed at work!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
That reminds me, don't know if it's been said in thread but Legolas if you became mafia aligned do you gain access to the NK?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sorry pal. I agree that the rest of his case is hogwash, but what he has in that contradiction is more than valid.

Vote Legolas

lol
Need to make room for the other two.

Unvote in case of bull****. I'm here to end the day whenever.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Mostly through your claim of bodyguarding me N1 with actions still going through on me. You weren't hasted, and Raz wasn't slowed, so his track definitely shouldn't have gone through on me with your claim. And if you were the one tracked it shouldn't have showed you visiting yourself.

Mostly through your claim of bodyguarding me N1 with actions still going through on me. You weren't hasted, and Raz wasn't slowed, so his track definitely shouldn't have gone through on me with your claim. And if you were the one tracked it shouldn't have showed you visiting yourself.
NAR speculation? Wow, you sure are a cool guy.
We did not visit ourselves. We visited you, and got directed to ourselves.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well the original thing that got me on you was your lying about your results, lying about being a cop, and your lying in general. Then you CLAIMED indy and undid all of your lies. I believe you now, is the thing.

So you visited yourself, Ryker, and Seph N1? Could you remind me what you did to each one?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hold the phone. Ryker's jump must have failed N1 if Insult is a targeted ability like you claim it to be. That means that Execution might also be a targeted ability.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Except I didn't target you with anything. YOU targeted ME with bodyguard. I would have had to target Gheb with execution too, so that's nil.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kantrip, if your scum, feel free to speculate. If you're town, stop trying to get burned on a game full of odd night action results.

Top Bottom