• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Alright well...

We are actually indy, but that's not all.

We have no Night Sword, but we do have Dark Sword. Dark Sword does voteblock and it changes our alignment to the alignment of the target. One other thing are still true like we can't use it on the same target two times in a row.
We got to pick another ability, for which we chose Worker/Bodyguard.

N1 we worker'd Kantrip and used our Dark Sword on him, effectively targetting ourselves, making us indy for D1 and D2. N2 we worker'd Kantrip and Dark Sworded Gova, effectively aligning ourselves with Inferno because redirect, WHOM IS TOWN.

Now, if you guys feel like believing this, we can basically Dark Sword anyone which aligns us with them. Our plan was to stay independent and then align with someone we were sure was town, but decided to use our powers for the good of town and use it as an investigate.

So yeah, we claim to be town-aligned and our aligning can be checked and controlled by town as a whole.

This also explains the visit to Kantrip that Raziek tracked etc
uh, should've claimed that asap in the mass-claim =/

unvote

Kantrip

Kantplay
Lv. 1 Bodyguard - Choose target player. Should they be affected by any active ability, you will be affected by it instead. This includes Factional Night kills. Please note that this does not count as a redirect but rather you “taking their place”; as such if you are killed any other abilities will continue to hit the normal target. This does not protect against global abilities.
Raziek tracked me N1. You are still lying. Nice try though, I appreciate the effort.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I feel like Glyph and Legolas are both indies, unless Legolas ends up being the source of both the execution and the daykill. I don't see those two things coming from mafia. That is really weird number-wise though, because 3-mafia 2-indies is too much, and Gheb and Red Ryu did not behave in such a way that indicated they had no hope. I would bank on there being another mafia. I would also bank on it being Inferno.

I think Legolas is just full of **** and is responsible for the execution and continues to lie about his abilities. Alignment converting indy sounds stupid as ****. We'll see when Ryker/Sang thief him toDay.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
But his track revealed you going all over the goddamn place, so the point is moot.

I'd be much more worried about the whole being claimed with an indy bingo.

Kantrip

Kantplay
His track had two actions correct and one action that came out of nowhere. The action that came out of nowhere was me, visiting Legolas. Legolas's claim of workering me is obviously false, but the fact that he ****ed with me in some way has merit, and I'm almost positive the track result stems from Legolas doing something.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh hey guys, I'm also an indy.

No wait I mean I USED to be an indy but now you can trust me because I'm town.

vote: Legolas

Even if you really DO have the role you're claiming, who's to say you've been converted to town? Who's to say there's not a third member of mafia (something I really don't get why no one is discussing, because I'm still really thinking its Ryker)?

Oh, and I'm not going to insult Inferno. Boom roleblocked myself.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That's three of five. We need to chill out with the rest of those vote things.

In fact, Kantrip should move his vote off so we get Sang and Gova on board.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Your Ryker theory is really crazy. I'll have to look at the timing of when he started pushing for both him and Gheb to die with regards to when Orbo claimed to be able to save one of them. Similarly, the Red Ryu lynch. Was that a planned thing before my case/before Orbo said he could save Ryker? I don't see that team putting themselves at risk in their entirety like that unless they knew they wouldn't all die.

To make sure Sang and Gova get on the lynch,
Unvote

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Kantrip people like you are why I was able to do what I did in Bingo mafia

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno has worse logic than Inui.

Anyways, I wasn't a big fan of Legolas's claim in itself (mainly dealing with him having 3 abilities while everyone else has 2). Him admitting indy just makes it better. He's the play. Kantrip is probably town.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I just wanted to check that I didn't overlook anyone. Anyways, I don't want either of these people on the lynch. Having one of them get the Dark Sword ability (or whatever it was called) and have them change to mafia is more of a nuisance than we need. So the people voting are gonna be these people:

Raziek
Kantrip
Gova
Rajam
Glyph

If Legolas wants to self vote in place of these guys I wouldn't mind.

His track had two actions correct and one action that came out of nowhere. The action that came out of nowhere was me, visiting Legolas. Legolas's claim of workering me is obviously false, but the fact that he ****ed with me in some way has merit, and I'm almost positive the track result stems from Legolas doing something.
Lolwat? Please do elaborate. I am pretty sure we claimed Worker because we wanted to Dark Sword ourself to stay unaligned.

Alignment converting indy sounds stupid as ****.

(my gif was >2mb so enjoy a still)
This will be a costly one for endgame.

Oh hey guys, I'm also an indy.

No wait I mean I USED to be an indy but now you can trust me because I'm town.

vote: Legolas

Even if you really DO have the role you're claiming, who's to say you've been converted to town? Who's to say there's not a third member of mafia (something I really don't get why no one is discussing, because I'm still really thinking its Ryker)?

Oh, and I'm not going to insult Inferno. Boom roleblocked myself.
Well we can kinda convert to anyone you want if I do have that role, thus allowing me to convert with a towny.

Kantrip+Glyph jumping on this reads MASSIVE scum. If I flip town, clear Inferno, get those two, I swear. Ryker, you're getting this ability, I'm not going to self hammer, so you BETTER USE IT.

In fact, I'm willing to put my vote down on myself to ABSOLUTELY prevent that self hammer.

Ryker going hard on this is also pretty ugh. We can investigate, you scared brah? We can effectively protect someone, did I notice Dark Sword makes us unkillable? Guess where the two night kills went, jerks.

Truth of the matter is we helped town more than anyone else and if our deaths helps town EVEN MORE then sure.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And **** no.

We have a tracker and ZERO motivation for either of us to change alignment. Sang has a death timer on her head and Raz can track me to show that I jumped if you're really worried about me changing teams to the losing side.

The potential gain from actually understanding what Lego's abilities are far outweighs the spectator shot alignment switch.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Glyph I just went and took the trouble to read some of Bingo mafia and you're referring to where you bussed your partner and people (like Soup) cleared you for it after the flip, right?

I see the correlation you're referring to, and as I said I'm not ruling it out and I WILL read over how things played out during D2. As it stands I think there are bigger fish to fry.

Just read Legolas's latest post and it's disgusting flailing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Lolwat? Please do elaborate. I am pretty sure we claimed Worker because we wanted to Dark Sword ourself to stay unaligned.
As I quoted from worker earlier, it says any active abilities will go to you instead. Raziek's watch didn't go to you instead. ***** please.

Truth of matter is, Kantrip, you DID NOT CATCH RED RUY ON DAY 1. You made a case on him BECAUSE YOU HAD TO.

Today, you caught us on an inconsistency in the claim. THAT IS NOT SCUMHUNTING. Hell, you caught a towny. Good job, you still suck at this game <3

Kantrip

Kantplay
WTF@Kantrip "jumping" on this. I STARTED this. A Glyph lynch was all good to go and would have happened had I not switched the wagon. It doesn't matter to me how I did it, I don't trust your claim even now that it's CHANGED from when you lied about it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wait wat?

I went to Legolas by Worker.
I went to Ryker by insult.

I don't know why I went to Seph.

ORRRRRRRRRR

His track is faster than the Worker? HOLY MOZES SO MANY OPSHUNZ
I recall Raz saying self visits don't count so the track wasn't redirected to you.

No stretch of NAR would have a REDIRECTING ABILITY go after an INVESTIGATIVE ABILITY.

Sorry, try again.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
And **** no.

We have a tracker and ZERO motivation for either of us to change alignment. Sang has a death timer on her head and Raz can track me to show that I jumped if you're really worried about me changing teams to the losing side.

The potential gain from actually understanding what Lego's abilities are far outweighs the spectator shot alignment switch.
I'm afraid of you switching sides. You have a lot of power right now and for you to become mafia and continue to use that power is not what I wanna see.

The only reason we're really dying is because Ryker's thief ability is a pretty cool guy.

Too bad Kantrip, but it isn't a self visit if we VISIT YOU BUT GET DIRECTED TO US.
Ugh, you're being really dumb here. Speculation against OS? Kantrip, seriously, shut your trap.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The only reason we're really dying is because Ryker's thief ability is a pretty cool guy.

Too bad Kantrip, but it isn't a self visit if we VISIT YOU BUT GET DIRECTED TO US.
Ugh, you're being really dumb here. Speculation against OS? Kantrip, seriously, shut your trap.
So you're saying that Raziek tracked ME visiting YOU with YOUR action? Well that explains the visit to you, thanks for clarifying that.

Top Bottom