• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm down for massclaim. Marshy, do you want all names, or roles and names?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
frozen what has you hesitating on the massclaim? the only difference i see between doing it today and d5 is that we'll be stuck with 1 less innocent tomorrow assuming we no-lynch
Yeah you're right. That's basically what I was trying to do, just math out some potential endgame situations. Mass claim seems to be the play no matter what. I'm down for it whenever.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We need to massclaim. Definitely.

I've been claimed since mid-day 1, so I'm excited to see who y'all are. :p

Riddle

Smash Lord
No we should do this systematically. Everyone post their scum list in order.

1)Ronike
2)Chaco
3)Mentosman
4)frozenflame
4)Xsyven
6)Marshy
7)Omis

Chaco

Never Logs In
I see some inconsistency even there Riddle. You had Omis down as your fourth, and now he's at last? Seriously dude. HoS

Scum list tiiimes:

1) Riddle
2) Mentos
3) Xsyven
4) Frozen
5) Ronike
6) Marshy
7) Omis

Omis

my friends were skinny
Omis how are you getting this as lylo? From my count we have 8 left, which at 3 maf would mean 5 town, which would be mylo
I never said it was lylo?
We need to massclaim. Definitely.

I've been claimed since mid-day 1, so I'm excited to see who y'all are. :p
Something about this bothers me. Its a null thought but he seems eager. Just pointing things out incase someone wants to try to make connections or something else protown.

I suggest I go last in the nameclaim. To make more CCs possible.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i was hoping that we'd each just vote 1 person who we want to claim and let that be the system. if everyone lets scum know who they trust then they'll just nk him

Chaco

Never Logs In
HoS is Hand of Suspicion. Basically a more extreme than an FoS, since I already have my vote on him it only adds to it.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I rememberd the circumstances of Kevin and Omis' connection and realized it would be nigh usless for Omis to claim since he is nearly clear.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Argh, my post was lost in the void... Well it was short anyways.

I'm for a nameclaim, and I think we should post top two suspects, to give a more even voting field, and we shall average from there.

Right, so my top two to claim are Mentos and Frozen.

Also, it is imperative we know if someone is voteblocked. Seriously. Tell us if you are.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
wow NO. that's just telling the scumbags who to kill
Something about this bothers me. Its a null thought but he seems eager. Just pointing things out incase someone wants to try to make connections or something else protown.

I suggest I go last in the nameclaim. To make more CCs possible.
We've most likely got one day left in this game with a mislynch-- and to be honest, it doesn't matter who the hell they kill. What only matters right now is who we lynch.

Ronike, Chaco, and Marshy are my top suspects.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
*facepalm*

wow NO. that's just telling the scumbags who to kill
LISTEN TO MARSHY PEOPLE!

Posting lists of suspicion is only giving mafia the perfect material to make an optimal kill tonight provided we don't lose here.

Wtf @ omis not only blatantly disregarding Marshy's statement and proceeding to list off anyway, but then requesting that he go last in the name claim? Scumbag who's too scared to fake claim much? If it weren't for KevMo's mason claim I'd be pretty dead set on you being the play today.

Anyway, how are we gonna go about doing the mass claim then? Vote system or should we generate a list randomly or something?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vote system. Random is easily swayed by mafia.

Also, it's one thing to make full lists, thats a definite no no, but listing two people? In what way shape or form does that tell the mafia who we trust? That tells mafia who we DON'T trust, but its only 1/4 of the total amount of players, so it shouldn't matter, and it stops the mafia from controlling the votes as much as I think town would notice if three people chose the exact same people to claim, especially if those people don't seem too scummy.

Also Riddle, where do you get that idea from? He didn't say he was today...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Chaco, unvote. You realize if someone else votes on riddle and he's town, we lose, right?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
We've most likely got one day left in this game with a mislynch-- and to be honest, it doesn't matter who the hell they kill. What only matters right now is who we lynch.
but we're not lynching. killing who we trust will only help screw us in lylo

i was voteblocked yesterday not today

and i think this is getting too complicated. let's just vote 2 people we want to fullclaim, go down the list, then no-lynch immediately

mentos (3) - Marshy, Ronike, Chaco
frozen (2) - Ronike, Marshy
Ronike (1) - Riddle
Chaco (1) - Riddle
Riddle (2) - Omis, Chaco
Xsyven (1) - Omis

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco, unvote. You realize if someone else votes on riddle and he's town, we lose, right?
Unvote

Anyways, yeah, at the moment it seems Mentos then Frozen and Riddle.

Who all hasn't submitted names yet?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Mentos, frozen, and xsyven. Seriously man, read, its not that hard to figure it out...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“This is...”

“...The warrior who fought against the Gi. He kept them from taking even one step into Cosmo Canyon. But he was never able to return to town... Look, Nanaki. Look at your father, at the warrior, Seto.”

“...That's... That's... Seto...?”

“Seto continued to fight the Gi tribe here. To protect this Canyon. Even after the Gi's poisonous arrows turned his body to stone. Even after they all ran away... Seto, continues to protect us. And he continues to protect us, even now.”

“Even now...”

“You thought that he was a coward and ran away. But he, alone risked his life to protect Cosmo Canyon. That is your father, Seto.”

“That... that is Seto? ...!? Did mother know?”

“Ho Ho Hoooo... She knew. The two of them made me promise to keep this cave shut. They asked me to seal it myself and not to tell a soul. They said we should forget about this case.”

24th Vote Count:

Not voting (8): Omis, Frozenflame, Marshy, Mentos, Xsyven, Ronike, Riddle, Chaco

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll hopefully have more in a bit(may be going out again tonight in which case I'll have to put it on hold till post work tomorrow), but as far as the top two people I want to claim? Ronike and Frozen.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Really? I feel that applies more to you considering we're still waiting on you to post complete thoughts. I saw a D1 analysis and then-- nada.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Obviously you aren't reading xsyven. Which two people do you want to hear a role from?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
mentos (4) - Marshy, Ronike, Chaco, Frozen
frozen (3) - Ronike, Marshy, Mentos
Ronike (3) - Riddle, Mentos, Frozen
Chaco (1) - Riddle
Riddle (2) - Omis, Chaco
Xsyven (1) - Omis

I think this is where we stand as far as the vote-for-claims is concerned yes?

Now we're just waiting on Xsyven.

Chaco

Never Logs In
So, the final order is:
Mentos (4) - Marshy, Ronike, Chaco, Frozen or,
Ronike (4) - Riddle, Mentos, Frozen, Xsyven
Frozen (3) - Ronike, Marshy, Mentos
Riddle (2) - Omis, Chaco or,
Chaco (2) - Riddle, Xsyven
Xsyven (1) - Omis

No Votes:
Marshy (Atleast from top 2, others have mentioned him though)
Omis

Already claimed:

Full:
Xsyven-Aeris-Super Doc/Doc

Name:
Riddle- Cloud Strife-

Also, V/LA til Sunday.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
So, the final order is:
Mentos (4) - Marshy, Ronike, Chaco, Frozen or,