• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU MELEE 3--Miami, FL--1/30/2010--HUNGRYBOX will be there!!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
Ok you should see alot of cfl here.

In our group you have:
Hive "you cant touch these honey combs *****"
Garbanzo "you cant touch these goya beans *****"
Skrach "I think I'd get more chicks if i took my shirt off"
Dop "i THINK im funny"

Sadly colbol took too **** long to respond bout cars situations and ****.

Ill take MM from who ever wants it.

HEY LIMP NOODLE BOY.... aka LINGUINI... aka EMILIO EMILIO... My ganon vs ur marth

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring my Dazzle and laptop so we can have an extra recording setup. Also, LadyLegion tell your people that my house is a definite yes. I asked my parents and they're fine with it. Let me know if you don't end up staying at seibriks.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I got you Dale. That's a definite yes on the housing and the ride. I had no clue you lived so close man.

Edit-And a yes on the recording equipment.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Great thanks danny. Eww my real name! Hey you kids know how to play spades? Me and roy can throw down on that **** he is the only person i team with in spades. Period. **** with me! Oh smash sounds like a good idea too. I play sheik fox and peach :)

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
if anyone wants some peach dittos at this thing I'm down! I'm excited some good peaches are coming so I can learn some new stuff! =)

Also if anyone wants a MM i might be down for like a dollar or something

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
MMs are tasty
especially when you take my $1 !!! =P but I mean I'm down to play a few sets with you or even more

oh yea how many people would have to be going before they would put pools in a tourney. This one's looking pretty darn big already up to 40 people and I might no some people who aren't listed yet who might show up. This is going to be awesome!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
wth seriously, ?? dude, i just have venezuelan ID, so.... am i ****ed or what?? im going wif juan, in any case, he will be my manager

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nicaragua hence the name nicaboy. The nica part at least. **** derek i thought you was smart bruh. Well cant blame you people think im trying to say n!gga boy. guess cuz im black too.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I don't think they will be asking for ID anymore. Well, at last week's tournament they didn't ask for IDs or consent forms.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Omg i dunno if i can pull that off derek there are so many good players here. Right now we got to my knowledge from cfl dop skarch hungrybox and uuaa all of which should be seeded imo. Then we got linguini blea and myself all of which should be seeded as well. Good stuff jaja. Btw jason bro are we still teaming? If not does anyone on or around my level or better than me wanna team? I play sheik mainly but can go peach as well if need be. I got a good record 3 place at like the last 3 tournaments i entered none of them being that big but one i went to in october. Only need a team mate if jason aka spider sense cant team with me. Whats up? Z fighters assemble!!!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Na man you should watch me beat green mario and raistlin on saturday

Title: Quit Your Job and Play Some Smash!
Date: 1/30/2010
Host: Fluxx'd up Crew
Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261131
Livestream Link: http://www.livestream.com/ballistics
Estimated Time of Stream: 12 PM Eastern Standard Time Melee first
Entry Fee: $10 Singles / $10 + $10 = $20 Doubles
Players:
Melee:
Tallahassee: Ballistics, Green Mario, Toobz, Awal
Louisiana: HiIH and cronies
Panama City: Zone, TropicalTaco
Pensacola: Holy Chef, Ram
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM, SEXPUMA, Harriettheguy, Raistlin
Miami: Trikrom3
Brawl:
Tallahasee: JSSN, Somacruz, DBS, Awal, SexPuma
Jacksonville: GeoffMoney,
Pensacola: Benaji, Skaterbaj
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM
Stream Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249284

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok derek no. I don't think im any where near good enough to team with him. And he is probably teaming with uuaa. You know what your trying to get me in trouble aren't you. Derek im teaming with you! Lol kevin im liking the sound of double sheik! But then again black chulos must reunite. Well anyway im not even sure like i said it depends on jason.

Top Bottom