• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
then am i the m2k of brawl?

oooooooooooooooooooo

i found another noob tourney for brawl ill probably win and ill get the american brawl game for free. Even tho i dont think itll play on a modded wii but ill just re sell it or watever

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
then am i the m2k of brawl?

oooooooooooooooooooo

i found another noob tourney for brawl ill probably win and ill get the american brawl game for free. Even tho i dont think itll play on a modded wii but ill just re sell it or watever
hey, now you must tell me where its at ... ooOoooOOo

Zoro

Smash Champion
hey, now you must tell me where its at ... ooOoooOOo
Ive learned that the rules are the strangest ive ever seen

Random smash

as in before the tournament they are going to randomly pick which smash to play 64, melee or brawl. I mean im pretty good at all of so i dont mind but still...its wierd

FFA
Items High
the list goes on

still wanna go? i really dont care at this point

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Will you should hold a warm-up tournament on Saturday. Or just a fest.

In honor of Andy.

Munkey Cheeze

Smash Rookie
Floridians should join first official Online Smashboards Tourny

Thers a new online Smash Wars Tourny and I think many smashers should join it. There are at least 1000 open spots so I think it's worth joining. Your thoughts

Linguini

Smash Master
Well after having an intense brawl session today ive decided my characters are set in stone.
I now main marth and secondary da DK!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Ive learned that the rules are the strangest ive ever seen

Random smash

as in before the tournament they are going to randomly pick which smash to play 64, melee or brawl. I mean im pretty good at all of so i dont mind but still...its wierd

FFA
Items High
the list goes on

still wanna go? i really dont care at this point
hellz ya!!!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I won the one by my gamestop,

Esam won the gamestop he went to.

We're gonna have to play each other in the district part (round 2) -.-

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I won at a gamestop in Windermere. I got a trophy with a statue of a wrestler on it.

I don't know if I feel like going to round 2 though, I think manko's tourny would be more fun

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
This thread is a joke. Do you guys really think that because you played the game before everyone else, you should be ranked as the best in Florida? The game just came out and let's be honest, there shouldn't be any discussion of rank until at least a month from now. What's even funnier is that only like three people on that list were top players in FL for Melee. The rest were just a bunch of scrubs not just because they were technical enough, but because they don't play smart. I guarantee that the same people who were top Melee players will be the top brawl players, given that they actually have the chance to play before people come out with rankings.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
This thread is a joke. Do you guys really think that because you played the game before everyone else, you should be ranked as the best in Florida? The game just came out and let's be honest, there shouldn't be any discussion of rank until at least a month from now. What's even funnier is that only like three people on that list were top players in FL for Melee. The rest were just a bunch of scrubs not just because they were technical enough, but because they don't play smart. I guarantee that the same people who were top Melee players will be the top brawl players, given that they actually have the chance to play before people come out with rankings.
Lol yea all the pros in fl are pros in brawl in like a month or 2. suck to be a noob at melee and still be noob at brawl lol

RockCrock

Smash Champion
This post is very good and true post.

And now that the game is actually out...

Zoro's the best FL guy i've played. He's tooo good. Chops probably behind him.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Rock's ddd is my hardest matchup so far.

Rohins snake is my hardest matchup overall, but hes not in FL anymore. :(

Top Bottom