• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

chaddd

Smash Lord
And this is coming from the guy who throws his cell phone when a match doesn't go his way.

No johns, Chaddd. :p
I threw it because it was ringing in the middle of the finals match, you ignorant piece of f*ck.

But wait, who are you? Does anyone care what you think? When was the last time you placed at all? Never? No one gives a f*ck about you or what you have to say. You're just like every other scrub that thinks somehow by talking sh*t to me, you look cool for not wanting be my friend because I'm good at a video game. You're garbage at melee and brawl and no one, especially not me, cares what you have to say.

No johns was invented so scrubs could get better, it doesn't even apply when you still win money. No johns, scrub.

chaddd your a p*ssy stfu.
At least I don't look like I'm geeked on some amphetamine 24/7.

And I also know that the people I respect respect me back, because I certainly don't get clowned as hard as you do, especially by people that I think I'm cool with.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Pro Tip - You know what's sweet My Dick you should taste it.
Sorry buddy, it looks like you posted your personals on Smashboards, instead of Craigslist Men4Men section. I'll give you a hot tip tho.....

?!? or GayZorro are easily interested.

I have linked for your ease of access to their profiles. You would just click on their names anyhow, and get frustrated at not getting to the next page. its ok, my grandmother clicks on the word "Next" whenever she sees it too.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I threw it because it was ringing in the middle of the finals match, you ignorant piece of f*ck.

But wait, who are you? Does anyone care what you think? When was the last time you placed at all? Never? No one gives a f*ck about you or what you have to say. You're just like every other scrub that thinks somehow by talking sh*t to me, you look cool for not wanting be my friend because I'm good at a video game. You're garbage at melee and brawl and no one, especially not me, cares what you have to say.

No johns was invented so scrubs could get better, it doesn't even apply when you still win money. No johns, scrub.

At least I don't look like I'm geeked on some amphetamine 24/7.

And I also know that the people I respect respect me back, because I certainly don't get clowned as hard as you do, especially by people that I think I'm cool with.
You kind of landed on the wrong thread to pull off these on going insults against lambchops. Im sure you have people that respect you in GA, but uh this is the Florida Thread. These are the smashers who play with lambchops, you wont find to many freindly faces here or people to laugh at your jokes. If your just defending yourself i respect that, but i think you pulled that off from your last half page reply. I know you know GAwes, hes a pretty **** cool guy, so you cant suck at life to badly, so just let it go its all you really can do....its the internet. Lambchops stop ****ing with people of the internets lolzzz.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
oh yyea my falco suck lol actaully I suck at brawl over haha

Liugi factor - stfu son your a P*ssy just like chaddd too lol get out of here boi
Isnt it time for you to get your 7th screen name already? You can change names as much as you want, but after 3 words we can tell its the same wet cowdung talking over and over. Theres multiple posts about you asking different people for help to attempt to dethrone me as the king of **** talk. When you need a group of 10 people to come up with 1 funny statement... you might as well go start working at El Polo Tropical cleaning tables with my mom :laugh: :laugh:

At least me and chaddd have 2 things in common.

1) Ranking higher than you

2) Zero respect for you.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
you're***

Are you incapable of typing even a few characters without proving an amazing level of ignorance?
Well, at least his sense of brevity is a lot better than the amount of space that you take up *****ing about:

1) Your lack of sleep before a tourney

2) The fact that you didn't get to eat before said tourney

3) How camping in MELEE is gay (when it's much worse in Brawl)

4) And how counterpicking stages is gay.

When I said no johns, you ****ing ****, that's what I meant. Play more and bawww less. I may not have won any cash or even placed well at a tourney, but ****, my attitude about competition is infinitely better than yours. At least I didn't whine and cry about how little sleep I got prior to the tourney and at least I was man enough to admit that I lost to my betters. As long as I know that, I could care less about the amount of respect I get from my peers or the cash flow that I garner from something as inconsequential as a video game (I have a job for that ****).

I'm not picking on your dumb *** because I'm trying to be cool, I'm trying to prove the ****ing point that you're an idiot and that you need to stop *****ing so **** much.

Smooth Criminal

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Isnt it time for you to get your 7th screen name already? You can change names as much as you want, but after 3 words we can tell its the same wet cowdung talking over and over. Theres multiple posts about you asking different people for help to attempt to dethrone me as the king of **** talk. When you need a group of 10 people to come up with 1 funny statement... you might as well go start working at El Polo Tropical cleaning tables with my mom :laugh: :laugh:

At least me and chaddd have 2 things in common.

1) Ranking higher than you

2) Zero respect for you.
Seriously, GTFO. Stop trying to rag on other people just because you're old news. You're trying so incredibly hard to be funny, and really it's just embarassing.

And, come on, talking **** to lambchops? Do you know how big his c0ck is? Just askin' for trouble.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Seriously, GTFO. Stop trying to rag on other people just because you're old news. You're trying so incredibly hard to be funny, and really it's just embarassing.

And, come on, talking **** to lambchops? Do you know how big his c0ck is? Just askin' for trouble.
I made lambchops quit everytime. Theres nothing new about that. I've done it more times than you've seen lambs little lumber.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
stfu p*ssy you aint gonna do **** anyway. you didnt make me quit at all lol **** you taking about. I outa slap the **** out of you with my c0ck. p*ssy lol you aint gonna do **** lol
factor:

"The Tourist"

It barks at no one else but me
Like it's seen a ghost
I guess it seen the sparks a-flowing
No one else would know

Hey man slow down, slow down
Idiot, slow down, slow down

Sometimes I get overcharged
That's when you see sparks
You ask me where the hell I'm going
At a thousand feet per second

Idiot slow down, slow down

Idiot slow down, slow down

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
stfu p*ssy you aint gonna do **** anyway. you didnt make me quit at all lol **** you taking about. I outa slap the **** out of you with my c0ck. p*ssy lol you aint gonna do **** lol
What are you talking about? Your are more of a joke on this forum than me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats just sad.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
raistlin you walked right into that one man LOL

this kid has a witty comeback for everything
Oh, no, I definitely saw it coming. So yes, he sure does have a comeback, but I would hardly call them witty. Again, he's just embarrassing himself.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Oh, no, I definitely saw it coming. So yes, he sure does have a comeback, but I would hardly call them witty. Again, he's just embarrassing himself.
Lambchops Little Lumber

Three (3) L words back to back, was already forecasted by the mighty 'Wrastlin' huh

Pathetic.

You'll never be on my level son.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Lambchops Little Lumber

Three (3) L words back to back, was already forecasted by the mighty 'Wrastlin' huh

Pathetic.

No, I didn't predict the exact wording, but the **** reference was incredibly predictable. Gratz on an alliteration (those are tough, I know). And "wrastlin" is infinitely more clever. gg on the puns, you must be proud.

Seriously, dude. I am starting to feel embarrassed for you. One of the saddest things in the world is someone trying desperately to be funny and failing miserably.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Lambchops Little Lumber

Pathetic.

You know i was curious actually, i never heard of you and i heard of most of the good old smashers, so i checked it out. Whoaaaa you were really something, i see you went to some sick *** tournys with items turned on low, finals were on hyrule temple!? Blowing myyyy miiiiiind in that sick *** competitive stage. Whenever you went to a tourny were lumbro or goldwing, or anyone of honorable mention, you got wrecked. I even saw you lost to FlowinWater back in like 03' when Falco's metagame wasnt even fully understood yet or did you lose to his mewtwo? LOLzzzzz. Ontop of that i dont even think you played lumbro or goldwing when they got to the top of their game. If you did win a tourny that wasnt posted on the boards it probably consisted of a 20< man tourny consisting of scrubs that you overwhelmed with your mighty pro-status skill. Cant wait to see your obvious skills in any up-coming tourny, ontop of that i cant waaaait to see where you place.

Oh, i forgot their was one tourny i saw you got 2nd out of 18, WHOAAAAAAAA LOOOOOOK OUTTTTT

Linguini

Smash Master
Aight guys, I know alot of us are disappointed in brawl, me personally, im going to keep playing it. But I really want to host a melee tournament because that game is pretty sweet.
Tell me what you think about the idea. The tourney would be in May and I only can host it if theres a good amount of ppl so post if you'd come.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
my only problem about going back to melee is that im having trouble adapting when i swithc back to melee since I've been playing too much brawl, but I'd still be down for a melee tourney if we could also have a side event for brawl.

Top Bottom