• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Fuggin' sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

At least I won't have to drive very far to play with the five or six people in the area. GA is not only the laziest state when it comes to Smash buit it's also the most spread-out.

Smooth Criminal

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Fuggin' sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

At least I won't have to drive very far to play with the five or six people in the area. GA is not only the laziest state when it comes to Smash buit it's also the most spread-out.

Smooth Criminal
yeah yeah...whenever you get down here send me a PM or an IM and we'll get in contact

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Yea, but I was hoping for like a 50 minute drive. I would consider going to a smashfest or something, but for 3 hours its gotta be something big like FAST.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I understand. Clearwater is pretty far away form everything. Pinellas is the peninsula of Florida. In order to get away, you either have to cross water, or go around.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
going back to pensacola in a few hours. just got back from mons venus!!! hella worth it! i like tampa better than pensacola.

somefatkid

Smash Rookie
Can you add me to the South East Florida players---Name: Somefatkid(MAD)---City: Miami (Cutler Ridge)---Brawl Code: 390971962684--- Main: Snake---

ps am i doing this right ?

CBR

Smash Rookie
Any brawlers near ucf that are interested in playing with a noob? I'm interested in seeing/learning tournament style play, all the people I know that play aren't that into the game and the computer is getting awfully boring. AIM is MattYeowser fc is 5155-3593-7605

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
are you really surprised? FL spams every thread, no matter what it is.

People are relatively on topic here though actually.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
lol, I'm surprised you caught it so soon. I just recently added that stuff in.

I was going to mention it after updating the history for this weekend's tourneys.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
labor day weekend anyone? i get off work fryday at like 3ish and hopefully i dont got duty. but yeah anyone near naval air station pensacola want to play? i only played brawl twice and im a decent melee player but ull have to be the judge of that. only played the same 10 people on that rock back home

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Hey, how willing would you guys be to come down to Naples for a tournament? Would you come if there's 40? 50? 70 people? I'm currently scouting out a Venue, but even my friend and I's houses are big enough to host.

I'm not trying to rush anything, it will probably be in two months, I just wanna see the interest level within Florida.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Thanks guys. ^_^

Gmoney: you going to Tallahassee this weekend? I probably won't make it, I think I'll have work.

Top Bottom