• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Kuares

Pizza
Anyway I'm pretty emotional right now. I'm having a lot of fun playing Sheik. I think Fox is one of the game's best characters, but Sheik is very fun and another character no one plays well yet...the curiosity would just kill me.

If I switched mains, what? Nah; it doesn't even have to be that bad: The very concept of me playing these two 50/50 would probably slow down my process of improving Fox...I think Sheik can beat MK with consistency too, so...what now?
He already said that, It'd be awesome to see him do with Sheik to say the least.

But then again, both Fox and Sheik have Inuit and Rat problems but that's also what Metaknights for.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Duo is so inactive in NC x.x I should have some matches that got recorded uploaded fairly soon. I'm about to get more stuff recorded at G6 and Xanadu hopefully.

*CT*

Smash Lord
-only uploads every match where CT loses-
I don't really care I'm not like everyone else. I'd actually prefer you load up them so I can ask the Fox boards on how to get better :p I know I'm not good, I just don't know my bad mistakes all the time and what I should be doing in some situations.

@Trump- Awesome stuff in singles and doubles. Hoping to rep in NC and MD with my Fox for the next two weekends.

Chuee

Smash Hero
All I know is that he got 4th seed the people who got out of his pool were Ally, Nicole, and Esca

RPK

Smash Lord
You might have gotten bumped down to 4th because you might have had more losses than her....I think. Cause from the way it sounded, you beat everyone in your pool except Ally and Esca, while she beat everyone in her pool except you, and Ally. You both had about an equivalent amount of wins so from there it just came down to who had the most losses.

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
You might have gotten bumped down to 4th because you might have had more losses than her....I think. Cause from the way it sounded, you beat everyone in your pool except Ally and Esca, while she beat everyone in her pool except you, and Ally. You both had about an equivalent amount of wins so from there it just came down to who had the most losses.
Yea you're right. I should've 2-0'ed her to secure my spot....

I got 5th at DNA. I got 4th in doubles.
Good **** Nakat!!!!. Keep reppin

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm taking a hiatus from brawl, until the fall most likely. Mainly because I literally won't have any time for tourneys, but also because I'm bored with this game. Expect me to come back as a pretty much 100% fox compared to my currently hybrid-style of play.

Top Bottom