• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUSION presents: UCI SMASH 2.0 - May 22nd - BRING SETUPS!/PRE-REG!/POOLS!

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure I'll have a full setup (except for a power strip) ready for the tourney. Count me in.

Is the booth up today? I might visit... missed out on some smash last night.

Devl_akuma

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the heads up matt. Btw, you can pencil me in for a full set-up. Can't wait for this.

ninja edit: please tell me that on thurs., it's the dino-curry you're gonna be pitching on the ring?

spreedom

Smash Cadet
is there any way to view the pre-registered list? i'm not sure if i did it yet. also put me down for a cube , i'll be coming at singles tho.

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
You're not on the list yet, Spreedom.

I can't share the list because it's a Google Doc.

Pre-reg. isn't mandatory, but it'll greatly help me organize the tourney, so please do so people! I've already put those who've signed up into TiO.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Does anyone wanna team with me at this? I'm just going to play fox?

NVM - I'm teaming with Rei

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Hell yes, this is what I'm talking about. A cheap melee tournament that's relatively close to my house. Count on me being there with a GCN + TV.

Oh, and if anyone needs a teammate, let me know. I've been away from the competitive melee scene for a couple of years now, but I still know what I'm doing, even if I am a tad rusty. I play Sheik/Ganon/Samus

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Hell yes, this is what I'm talking about. A cheap melee tournament that's relatively close to my house. Count on me being there with a GCN + TV.

Oh, and if anyone needs a teammate, let me know. I've been away from the competitive melee scene for a couple of years now, but I still know what I'm doing, even if I am a tad rusty. I play Sheik/Ganon/Samus
I don't have a teammate, but if you don't mind teaming with a scrub I bet we could have fun doing teams! (sheik/KIRBY/falcon)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

omg you're back :)

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Alright Kirbyraeg, unless I can talk my friend into going, I'll team with you.

Yeah I'm back Connor, but not for Brawl. I sold my Wii cuz it was pissing me off. I started playing Melee with some close friends and they're not really putting up much of a challenge, so I figured I might start going to some tourneys again.

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace

Cool, I look forward to meeting you.

****, Matt makes good curry.
I improved my recipe ;)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Yeah I'm back Connor, but not for Brawl. I sold my Wii cuz it was pissing me off. I started playing Melee with some close friends and they're not really putting up much of a challenge, so I figured I might start going to some tourneys again.
this is great news :D

edit: I'm bringing a tv+gc for venue fee discount!!!!!!

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
i'll be bringing a gamecube + melee

would that give me venue fee discount? or do you need a tv also

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Turns out my brother needs the car on this day, so if anyone who lives near Buena Park can give me a ride, I'll pitch in for gas AND give you my venue fee discount for my TV + GCN. If not, I'll try to take the bus, but I won't be able to bring a set-up (I really don't feel like riding the bus with a 26 inch TV).

Hyugoh

Smash Rookie
I'll bring a TV + Cube (no Melee disk)

Speaking of which, anyone have a copy of Melee they'd like to sell me at a generously low price?

Top Bottom