• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

:034:

Smash Hero
Agreed. Looks good. What website are you using to mak these?
Go to google and type "Magic Set Editor", go the first one, you'll get a sourceforge site. Download Magic Set Editor (full edition) and you're ready to go! They're really easy to make, just get the picture, type name, description, type, add color and mana and you're good to go.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
... No I don't see the tap ability actually, lol.
Rolf, you didn't think I'd actually make a legendary creature with a converted mana cost of 11 that was a 3/3 without some sort of hook, did you?

Basically, he's like Goblin Sharpshooters, that's constantly taking steroids, against or with the proper deck, he's a win condition.

I think that justifies his amazingly high casting cost, no?

B!squick

Smash Master
Goblin who?

*searches really quick*

Oh okay, cool. But if he has a tap ability, shouldn't there be a tap symbol on there somewhere?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Goblin who?

*searches really quick*

Oh okay, cool. But if he has a tap ability, shouldn't there be a tap symbol on there somewhere?
Bottom ability, they use an unusual version of the tap symbol, I think it's the oldest one, it's just a "t" with the gray cost circle around it.

*in old man voice* In my day, our tap symbols were just sideways "t"s in circles, we didn't have no fancy arrows in diamonds.

Actually, I'd prefer the current tap symbol, cause that one was before even my time (or more accurately, the time that includes the sets I know well), but I don't know if they have it. I'll fiddle around with the program and figure it out later.

Edit:

Fixed

edit2: redundant, image eliminated

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It has the current symbol. I don't know what that is you're using, 'cause it still looks funny.
Actually, forgot about the really modern one, way too used too the "middle" one, but the one I used there is my favorite.

But alrighht, I even included the set symbol.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
@Kalm, Those new thread-titles are frickin delicious!
Way to go !

You didn't name it "The Triforce of Wisdom" bacause Zelda has that piece in the games, right?

TP

Smash Master
I was just fighting JayDeth's Bowser again and something awesome happened. We were on Frigate, he had one stock left and I had 2 or 3. We were on the initial stage layout, before it flips. We were fighting on the platform on the right, the one that goes up and down. The alarm started blaring, so I used a grounded Choke. The timing was PERFECT. I dropped him and the stage flipped before he reached the ground. The stage was nice enough to send me to the top of the screen, but JayDeth died super quick. There was no chance of him reacting in time.

B!squick

Smash Master
You probably 3 stocked me. I need to stop letting you do that.

But yeah, that was really magical how it worked out like that, lol.

Smash Hero
I've already had enough infractions to get banned, I just make sure that I don't get another one when I already have 4 points or so :\/

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Well, I'll eventually make my own CV..
And I must ask you guys which type of music to NOT use for a Ganon CV.
What kind of music would destroy it?
(Don't mention the obvious types like "Titanic theme" and such)

EDIT: btw, what's the next topic? Rename and/or confirm Ganon's moves? :lamp:

Fair
Current name: "Skull crush punch" (Swoops).
I think it's a fitting name.

Suggestions?

@HomE

Smash Ace
Well many many people *****ed about the music in my video. Not to many fans of MF Doom, WU-Tang, Or Aesop rock.... so you may want to stay away from the Hip-Hop...

haters...

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE WU-TANG?!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Hmm.. I can't see myself put a rap song in my CV.
Though "Break ya neck" (Busta Rhymes) is pretty fitting. lol

@HomE

Smash Ace
BIG difference between Rap and Hip-Hop

but yea probably not the best idea..

ps. Busta Rhymes is a badass

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
you don't know how badly I wanted to Rick Roll all of you with a link to some "killer music" xD
It's such a perfect opportunity, but you guys are like meh family, and ily :)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
BIG difference between Rap and Hip-Hop

but yea probably not the best idea..

ps. Busta Rhymes is a badass
Thank you.

Rap is a vocal style, Hip-Hop is a genre, though sub-genres of Hip-hop include "Rap" as part of the sub-genre name.

But I can't think of any hip-hop that fits Ganon...

And yea, Busta Rhymes is bad***

Ok, I lied, this does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom