• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaunlet September 5th Results

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm not gonna go on a jackass rant 'cause you're a nice kid, but I STRONGLY believe I should have beaten you. You even said yourself that you knew I wasn't shielding anything, lol. Even with my bull**** deaths/inability to block turtles, I still brought it close to last hit. I'll MM you if you think you deserved the win, though. :D
So buy another controller then lol. I guess I'll do another MM, my next tourney might not be until my bon-qui-qui & sha-nay-nay host GT on Oct 10, but I can make it happen I guess. Match 2 wasn't last stock let alone last hit, match 3 was close-ish, I had 29%. First match you played very well though.

GGs nonetheless, I hate MKs that actually play the matchup lol >.<

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You had 80% game 3, lmao. Game 2 was Rainbow Cruise, I died at 54% from an fsmash and 84% from a fair. I never play that garbage stage, I knew I wouldn't win it.

I NEVER play the matchup. Last GW I fought was in March... <_<

Vinnie

Smash Master
You had 80% game 3, lmao.
You sure? I spawned at 0% while you had 54.

I NEVER play the matchup. Last GW I fought was in March... <_<
You happened to play it well though, fsmashing and ftilting. Up b too.

I don't want you to hate me over this -_- but like... I hate when people can't accept a loss against me. Just like last time, Dark.pch said "I should have gotten 7th" meanwhile I 2-0'd him, 2 stocking him first game...

Can you accept it and move on? Who cares? I'll MM you in October, but I have lost by stupider ways than you have. So end it -_-

Max Ketchum

I accepted that I lost, lol. I just don't think that I should have.

I think you think I'm taking this a little harder than I actually am. I really don't care that much, but you brought it up again here so I figured I'd tell you what's up. Our set WASN'T a 2-0, I beat you with 1 stock mid percents game 1 (which carries the most weight, given that it was on a neutral stage). You beat me soundly game 2 on a dumb counterpick, which is cool. I can't talk **** about you picking RC, because well, play to win, lol. Game 3 was just stupid...I ran into every bair imaginable, and we both know it. It's cool, my own fault for not doing something about it at the time, but I still believe that I have the right to be upset about it.

And yes, I'm sure about the percents. It was like 78 or 82 or something.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Doom ur a ***** on swf, and he did have like 29% game 3

ur my best friend offline tho :D

shout outs later

oh yeah my melee samus > you

Max Ketchum

lol, nope Minty. I remember specifically aerial up Bing him above the Yoshi's platform in the center and his percent going up to 64. I then hit him offstage with a fsmash afterwards.

I have a really really really good memory, trust me.

Max Ketchum

I wasn't implying that you said that. I was comparing what you said about our set vs. the Dark.Pch one. Him saying he should have gotten 7th was a little different if he got 2-0'd and 2 stocked on a neutral.

Edit: Gonna play Wind Waker and eat french toast. :) Later.

Edit2: LOL Samus too good on Corneria

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
BTW

It's pretty sad for people to be faulting on due respect to various members of DA who helped setup the tourney, especially Wes who ACTUALLY hosted the event.

Alex did help with many a things, but let's not get carried away with the favoritism, kids.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I wasn't implying that you said that. I was comparing what you said about our set vs. the Dark.Pch one. Him saying he should have gotten 7th was a little different if he got 2-0'd and 2 stocked on a neutral.
Ah I get it now.

Alright then, All I gotta say is GGs, despite your misfortune... and I'll see you at another tourney I guess. Err... yeah...

:D

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I guess this was sort of fun.

Next time and from now on I'll probably only enter doubles.

Brawl is boring. Doubles are fun.

I'm going to stick to doubles and sleeping at tourneys...

When i got home there was blood on the floor and in the elevator of my apartment building. While my family who was home warned me of this, I still couldn't help but wonder why i heard lots of foot steps on the second floor. Anyway i made it inside safely.

Shout outs...

Bum - For not coming like you should have. Don't stay up all night when you know you have plans for tomorrow.

Jash - You can only get better from here on out.

Basic sausage - Train with meeee.....

Dire - Still funny. It was really nice that you let your friend advance. Soon with enough practice, you'll be as good as you were.

Ref - You get bored to easily. Go play a funner game already.

Anti - I'm going to do the same thing and request to fight someone good first round. And only enter doubles.

Malcolm - I'm glad you got far.

Wes - Wes keep training so you can go out and take first.

Hellfox - Nice talking to you, we had a really good set.

Blackanese - No longer funny.

Jtails - Keep improving.

Alex - for assisting Wes with hosting.

Everyone else... - Hi... Umm cool.

Special thanks to DA for setting up this tourney.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I guess this was sort of fun.

Next time and from now on I'll probably only enter doubles.

Brawl is boring. Doubles are fun.

I'm going to stick to doubles and sleeping at tourneys...

When i got home there was blood on the floor and in the elevator of my apartment building. While my family who was home warned me of this, I still couldn't help but wonder why i heard lots of foot steps on the second floor. Anyway i made it inside safely.

Shout outs...

Bum - For not coming like you should have. Don't stay up all night when you know you have plans for tomorrow.

Jash - You can only get better from here on out.

Basic sausage - Train with meeee.....

Dire - Still funny. It was really nice that you let your friend advance. Soon with enough practice, you'll be as good as you were.

Ref - You get bored to easily. Go play a funner game already.

Anti - I'm going to do the same thing and request to fight someone good first round. And only enter doubles.

Malcolm - I'm glad you got far.

Wes - Wes keep training so you can go out and take first.

Hellfox - Nice talking to you, we had a really good set.

Blackanese - No longer funny.

Jtails - Keep improving.

Alex - for assisting Wes with hosting.

Everyone else... - Hi... Umm cool.

Special thanks to DA for setting up this tourney.
im not good? if its boring stop johning or enter low tiers or quit.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
im not good? if its boring stop johning or enter low tiers or quit.
When did I say that you weren't good?

Second, I don't play low tier singles because i know that some characters legal in it don't belong there.

Quit? Yeah I did say I would quit, read. I'm only entering doubles now. Stop stating the obvious.

If you know you think your good why are you asking me? I have no opinion on the matter.

You seem to hold some hostility in that post...

Zucco

Smash Master
Ness does fine in low tier singles, nigg@ you crazy.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tournament =]
Had a lot of fun at this.

3: Snakee ($50.00)- It was nice meeting you lol. Friendlies next time pl0x?
5: Jash ($12.50)- Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me and Hippie lol. Nice TL plushie btw.
7: Ninjalink- You ***** me sideways T-T. Nice to meet you though, and thanks for your advice.
7: Dmbrandon- Funneh moneymatch, friendlies sometime in the future?
9: Pgn- Nice to see you. Rep those Odd Sprouts. =o
13: Wes- Thank you and DA for hosting this tournament. =]
13: bigm- I didn't play Melee. Sorry, wasn't me. lol
17: ch33s3- GGs
17: KirinBlaze- 50 cent moneymatches yeahhhh.
17: Will- Nice talking to you sir. =]
17: Minty- Fun moneymatch and nice talking to you. What do you think of my Marf? :3
25: arrancar- FFFFF- you made me bring a WiiChuck for no reason ****it. Haha I beat your MK with Link. :3
25: M4GE- PLAY CAMPIER FOOL.
33: blu- Sorry for playing gay against you. =[
33: Penta- GL vs Blubba in that low tier tournament thing.
33: Artemis- You have a really nice Pika, I was getting nervous xD. GGs though, keep at it.
33: Deven3000- Nice to see you mah doo. STOP ROLLING.
49: Acedude- NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
49: HippieDude- Don't get discouraged, we just need to work at playing under pressure.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Good **** To All

I would like to thank everyone for coming and all that brought setups, wiis,thierselves,took tripping off all the wiis,spectated,rooted for me vs Ally,Alex for helping DA host these gauntlets and for Blaine driving my equipment to the venue and back. If it wasnt for all that collabo gauntlet would not have been a success for a second time. Also after this gauntlet ALLY has gain my respect in all ways inside and outside of smash your a funny dude, your not like a lot of champions you are a true champ dont ever forget that even if you lose. Coming all the way from Canada to gauntlet me and the rest of new york was honored to have you it sucks for everyone to want to piece of you at the tournament i know one thing i at least got a big chunk of your name, im looking at it right now on my wall i took the "AL" FROM YOUR NAME "ALLY" im aiming for the whole thing next time we fight.

Too bad i didnt record our matches but oh well everything happens for a reason. I came close to beating you and losing for a reason.
Anyways its good to see that DA is raising more and more in tournaments and soon going to dominate mark my words this is just the beginning of us taking things REALLY SERIOUS. 2 more things b4 i go back to training mode ZUCCO are you mad for saying what you said lol. You think just because lucario is statistically suppose to **** sonic or be a bad match up for him that you would win lol im not shugo im WES get that **** straight. CONGRATULATIONS YOU JUST BROUGHT YOURSELF A SPOT ON MY HITLIST HERE TAKE UR NUMBER: #12234324324324 LOL. ANYWAYS i guess u think i play with only sonic well i would give u a wake up call either i pick sonic on you or not. I Guess your brain is filled with "100%JUICE" i think i need to drain that **** out of your brain so you can get some reality up in that head of yours.

ANNOUCNEMENT FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO LIKED THE COLLABO GAUNTLET JUST POST WHEN YOU THINK THE NEXT DATE SHOULD BE. ALSO ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT REGULAR GAUNTLETS WILL RETURN SOON PROBABLY NEXT MONTH ONCE I GET A DATE FROM PLAYNTRADE WHICH SHOULD BE SOON. ANYWAYS PEOPLE POST UP. AND ALSO ALEX GET THE NAME RIGHT LOL "GAUNTLET" NOT GAUNLET LOL.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Second, I don't play low tier singles because i know that some characters legal in it don't belong there.
False. Every character allowed is complete trash.

I would like to thank everyone for coming and all that brought setups, wiis,thierselves,took tripping off all the wiis,spectated,rooted for me vs Ally,Alex for helping DA host these gauntlets and for Blaine driving my equipment to the venue and back. If it wasnt for all that collabo gauntlet would not have been a success for a second time. Also after this gauntlet ALLY has gain my respect in all ways inside and outside of smash your a funny dude, your not like a lot of champions you are a true champ dont ever forget that even if you lose. Coming all the way from Canada to gauntlet me and the rest of new york was honored to have you it sucks for everyone to want to piece of you at the tournament i know one thing i at least got a big chunk of your name, im looking at it right now on my wall i took the "AL" FROM YOUR NAME "ALLY" im aiming for the whole thing next time we fight.

Too bad i didnt record our matches but oh well everything happens for a reason. I came close to beating you and losing for a reason.
Anyways its good to see that DA is raising more and more in tournaments and soon going to dominate mark my words this is just the beginning of us taking things REALLY SERIOUS. 2 more things b4 i go back to training mode ZUCCO are you mad for saying what you said lol. You think just because lucario is statistically suppose to **** sonic or be a bad match up for him that you would win lol im not shugo im WES get that **** straight. CONGRATULATIONS YOU JUST BROUGHT YOURSELF A SPOT ON MY HITLIST HERE TAKE UR NUMBER: #12234324324324 LOL. ANYWAYS i guess u think i play with only sonic well i would give u a wake up call either i pick sonic on you or not. I Guess your brain is filled with "100%JUICE" i think i need to drain that **** out of your brain so you can get some reality up in that head of yours.

ANNOUCNEMENT FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO LIKED THE COLLABO GAUNTLET JUST POST WHEN YOU THINK THE NEXT DATE SHOULD BE. ALSO ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT REGULAR GAUNTLETS WILL RETURN SOON PROBABLY NEXT MONTH ONCE I GET A DATE FROM PLAYNTRADE WHICH SHOULD BE SOON. ANYWAYS PEOPLE POST UP. AND ALSO ALEX GET THE NAME RIGHT LOL "GAUNTLET" NOT GAUNLET LOL.
Wes2g00dz.

Zucco

Smash Master
THIS IS THE THANKS I GET FOR ROOTING FOR YOU!(even if it was for selfish reasons lol). I do wanna play you though since we never fought in tourney yet.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
this Is The Thanks I Get For Rooting For You!(even If It Was For Selfish Reasons Lol). I Do Wanna Play You Though Since We Never Fought In Tourney Yet.
Dont Take It As Hate Take It As Competition You Called Me Out So I'm Calling You Out In Hopes We Play In Tournament. I'm Grateful That You Rooted For Me But We Must Battle Now!!!!!

Zucco

Smash Master
Dont Take It As Hate Take It As Competition You Called Me Out So I'm Calling You Out In Hopes We Play In Tournament. I'm Grateful That You Rooted For Me But We Must Battle Now!!!!!
alright, ill look forward to that day than.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($250.00):snake: - Good ****, thanks for friendlying me, great player and nice meeting you.
2: ADHD ($125.00):diddy: - Lol Nice, when do moar Diddy lessons start like you said? :D
3: Snakee ($50.00):shiek::zerosuitsamus::zelda: - **** ZSS, good matches. o-O
4: malcolm ($25.00):warioc: - Lol always fun with you at a tourney, good seein you and thanks for the encouragement.
5: Jash ($12.50):toonlink: - Saw you reppin TL this tourney hard, good ****.
5: Shadow ($12.50):metaknight::warioc: Lol fun friendlies, good Wario, thanks for showin the grab release tricks. ;)
7: Ninjalink:popo::rob::snake::lucario: Lol deathstare. :] <3 you Randall, no homo.
7: Atomsk (forfiet):dedede:/Dmbrandon:metaknight: Atomsk: Lol good D3 from what I saw, wish you could have stuck around though. DM: LMFAO, fun screwin around with you while we was there. :p You troll even irl and it's funny as hell.
9: zucco:lucario: - Didn't talk really, but nice Lucario
9: Pgn:gw::peach: - Lol getting the consistant placings, nice.
9: Basic Sausage:dedede::pit::ness2::metaknight: - LEEEEOOOOO :D
9: Rookie:fox: - You Fox is mad impressive, good ****.
13: wes :sonic: - Dayum, taking an game off of Ally then ***** me, good stuffs. :O Misfire ftw tho lmfao
13: Doom:metaknight::warioc: - Lol eff you D;
13: hellfox:fox::dk2: - ?? sorry :(
13: bigm:metaknight: - Good placing, why only MK now though?
17: blaze:diddy: - Good but not good enough imo, getting somewhere though instead of garb *** results like before.
17: Rhyme:samus2::jigglypuff: - Lol pretty **** good, nice work.
17: ch33s3:popo::dedede: - Lol for lying about our set saying I gimped Nana 3 times or some ****, play gayer.
17: Jtails:ness2::fox::metaknight: - Lol fun friendlies and warm ups before the tourney. ;)
17: dire:gw: - Lol funny guy, gotta love this guy (no homo) fun lucas too
17: KirinBlaze:mario2::link2: - Good placing, repping the Mario and Link. :)
17: Will:dk2:- Good stuff against Adhd, DK is becoming known. :] Cool guy as always.
17: Minty:marth::snake::dedede: Uhh?
25: allied:kirby2: - Sucks that we had to play each other but still good kirbs. :[ Cool guy.
25: arrancar :lucario: - Lol God ****it, I'm not your son. >:[ Use teh GC plz
25: M4GE:marth: - ?
25: Projo:toonlink: - ?
25: SF93 - Sexy as **** Falcon, good work.
25: Mini - ?
25: RedX:ike: - ?
25: John12346 - Dayum we used to play wi-fi a lot like a year ago then lost contact :O Ashame I didn't meet you lol.
33: blu - ?
33: penta - ****, forgot the GW matchup against you and was nervous as hell o-o;;; Sorry for usin snake tho..
33: Limit:bowser2: - ?
33: Cyber - D: You can place better.
33: Artemis - ?
33: John - ?
33: remix:toonlink: - Umm didn't talk to you this time.
33: Kingz-Nightmare:metaknight: - Lol aib account.
33: Tjrio - ?
33: Ref:ness2: - ?
33: Silver - ?
33: X-O - Hai, :O
33: Rizakor - ?
33: lelou - ?
33: SomeGuy - ?
33: Deven3000 - ?
49: -007- - Nice meeting you, fun talkin, sucks we had to play for tourney tho. :[
49: Acedude - Lol finally spoke this time, use less Falcons D:
49: HippieDude:luigi2::mario2::marth: - KARMAS A *****!!!! Lol j/k sorry about the placing tho D:
49: Zaku - ?
49: Zesty - ?
49: Mark - ?
49: Edwin - ?
49: mac -?

Anti - Lol good stuff against Ally, you should have joined Singles though.
Blackanese - Lol at the fake fist fight that was about to ensue. xD
To the guy that nicknamed me Diddy*******- LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anyone I'm forgetting - 8==================D <3
Alex and Wes - **** good tourney once again, nice and fun. Host another one soon. ;)

Something I realized though, I don't like a lot of NY smashers... lol **** you guys...

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
My bro used wolf btw lol and umm i guess ill do shoutouts soon lmao at hippie i got these early *** gimps yoo i got this f-air gimp that killed him at 12% ftl lmao <3\

EDIT: Also im not enterting singles anymore maybe every once in a while but i just dont play as good as i do in friendlies/dubz and penta we did really well we gotta team again sometime and always embarrass my self because of it.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme is the smarter player

You say that as if it's an accomplishment to be smarter than Xyro. ; )

let's not get carried away with the favoritism, kids.

Sorry?

I never said he didn't though.... All i said was that some characters in it don't belong and I wouldn't play it.

So, you would use Ness in regular Singles but not in Low Tiers?

Rhyme:samus2::jigglypuff: - Lol pretty **** good, nice work.
Thanks? I have fun. : )

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lol its not that big of a deal they where just friendlies =/

Shoutouts
1: Ally ($250.00) stop taking adhds money stay in canada <3

2: ADHD ($125.00) ^^

3: Snakee ($50.00) Good **** repping my guuurrl sheik

4: malcolm ($25.00) Funniest man on earth.

5: Jash ($12.50) Ughh good **** on teams

5: Shadow ($12.50) Ughh good **** on teams.

7: Atomsk (forfiet)/Dmbrandon ughh i dont understand how this happend?

9: zucco ughh good **** on teams.

9: Pgn Ughh good **** on singles lol at you vs cheese.

9: Rookie Mad funny

13: wes **** rep that sonic son also try to make the venue fee lower please.

13: Doom Good **** on teams.

13: hellfox gtfo we beat you dubz also <3

13: bigm nice job.

17: blaze ?

17: Rhyme Wow ur amazing.

17: ch33s3 WTFFFFFFF this is why im quiting singles someone like you placed a good amount better than you although 75% of the people behind you are better.

17: Jtails I SUCK

17: Will Fail status on teams bro.

17: Minty Good **** yo even tho you placed with cheese which should never happen (not making fun of you he shouldent have placed so high)

25: allied Ur too funny although we both fail placing lower than ch33se.

25: arrancar Lower than ch33se? fail status bro from the both of us.

33: penta Good **** on dubz lets team again.

33: remix You suck. I know how you feel not playing to ur full potential .

33: Kingz-Nightmare no u. you ****ing suck quit singles now plz

Truth is you both suck placing lower than ch33se

49: HippieDude not again <3 slump?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($250.00) - Oh hai.
3: Snakee ($50.00) - Haven't seen you in a while it was nice.
4: malcolm ($25.00) - I'm just gonna L cancel your name, and leave it at that Malcom.
5: Jash ($12.50) - Stop having such a good TL, thanks.
5: Shadow ($12.50) - Too good.
7: Ninjalink - HI!
7: Atomsk (forfiet)/Dmbrandon - Atomsk - good to see you again, hope everything works out. Diem, stop being so **** hilarious.
9: zucco - Hi.
9: Pgn - Good set, I'll beat you next time.
13: wes - Good stuff running the tourney and being epic as usual.
13: Doom - Hi.
17: blaze - Good set. You did gimp me three times, which was a compliment, don't take everything so negatively. I really like your Snake, I never have to CP snakes, so god stuff.
17: Rhyme - AHHH MATH
17: ch33s3 - Better. Hit your CGs.
17: Jtails - Sup.
17: dire - LOL
17: KirinBlaze - I WILL BEAT YOU.
17: Will - I <3 your DK
17: Minty - Good MM, marth is fun.
25: arrancar - Hi.
25: M4GE - GG
49: HippieDude - Hi.

Hosting Crew - Great job as usual.

Fun tourney!