• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaunlet September 5th Results

-RedX-

Smash Lord
RedX is sad =(
Oh well, maybe I'll do better next time, but too bad I'm so hard-headed to switch to Marth lol...

Fun tournament regardless.

Snakeee

Smash Master
RedX is sad =(
Oh well, maybe I'll do better next time, but too bad I'm so hard-headed to switch to Marth lol...

Fun tournament regardless.
You're good, surprised the hell out of me and my Sheik o_O. Yeah, I do suggest using a secondary though.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Sorry for the delay, but I have a lot of shout outs so here we go:

1: Ally - Good **** on yet another victory. One of these days I will finally get to play you. And oh yeah, my DK is better than Anti's haha <3

2: ADHD - How's that WILL SMASH tasting? LOL f smash at 55% diddy needs to gain some weight son. Either I almost had you, or you stopped sandbagging on your last stock. Good games, kinda wishing I took you up on that MM. Def next time =)

3: Snakee - Didn't get to play you at this one, we usually catch some friendlies but I guess we had like, way too many at SNES lol. Amazing placing at this, good **** man.

4: malcolm - This guy and hius wario.... mad mind games and most ridiculous spot dodging I have ever seen. LOL at dodging through Ally's f-tilt xD

5: Jash - This guy is so god **** beast.... as soon as Ally goes home he will be making the real money haha. I watched a lot of your matches, I am truly in awe of your Toon Link @_@

5: Shadow - Wished I could have talked to you more at this, we will def play next time, I learned how to play against Wario and I wanna show you what I learned haha =)

7: Ninjalink - Still gracious for you helping me learn the Icy's matchup. Much love! <3

9: zucco - Yeah thanks to Arrancar I know that matchup muchhhh better now and I shouldn't get comboed as much. We will def play next tourney we go to, just find me lol.

9: Pgn - This guy is consistently placing, only a few 9 hammers away from top 5 LOL Good **** at making top 10 again.

9: Basic Sausage - LOL we both stayed up like, almost all night playing and I never played you at all I think. How did that happen? =/

9: Rookie - Dude I watched your match vs BigM....**** your fox is good. Staircase retreating lasers into up throw, up air. Perfect kill =) Can't wait to play your Fox!!!!

13: wes - This guy and the rest of DA hosting a mad ill tourney where I can represent my DK and inviting me to chill with them to smash it up. Doesn't get any better than that. Good **** on that first match against Ally- MADDDD hype when you took a round off of him.

13: Doom - We still haven't gotten to play despite your trash talk about your MK being invincible when it comes to my DK. Next time for sure ;p

13: hellfox - Good to see you again bro, we gotta get some friendlies in next time!

13: bigm - Good ****, I can't believe our tourney matches haha I get gayed. But MK's up b out of shield is prettttty good, I should learn to see that coming haha.

17: blaze - Good seeing you again man, get your diddy around these parts and we can practice. I am getting better at the matchup =)

17: Rhyme - I got sooooo scared when you camped me that first stock to 224%, I'm just glad that my wreckless aggro style could somehow get through all of that craziness. GGs and always good seeing you around =)

17: ch33s3 - Aww really you love my DK? haha meat riding before I am even widely known you are one of a kind cheese ;p

17: dire - We are gonna train, and we are both going to plae better at the next tournament, no question. I am actually certain of this. We got this!

17: KirinBlaze - ^^See above ^^ Me and you go even dude, I am not better I just use a character that doesn't have to put in any work compared to you LOL. Its cool that we place the same, just next time we should place in top 10 =)

17: Will - Step it up son, stop choking after you play so amazingly the match right before. No more SDs pl0x

17: Minty - Ahhhh the doubles friendlies =/ Next time? Btw we are both better than 17th, time to prove it next time.

25: allied - This guy is MADD funny, first thing he says when he sees me "Hey Willll! Idk what it is but there is something different about you, you lookin' mad cute today!" LMFAO love you man haha, we'll get some more friendlies next time I promise xD

25: arrancar - I owe this guy for teaching me the entire Lucario matchup! Much love arrancar, and btw, get the hell outta my way =D

25: M4GE - Nice talking with you, we should get some friendlies in bc I don't believe I have ever had the pleasure.... lol no homo

25: SF93 - This guy's falcon was beassttin thats all I remember haha.

33: Cyber - What uppp Cyberrr. This guy still representing sonic. Its been a while since we played last. We should get on that haha.

33: remix - Were you the guy who said he would post online that I never die? Haha good ****, thanks for the shoutout bro lol

33: Kingz-Nightmare - You're better than you play in brackets, just step it up, don't quit singles, I doubt you're a doubles genius anyway xD

33: Ref - Its been a while, nice to see you very briefly lol Lemme at that ness next time!

33: X-O - SCRUBBBBB

49: HippieDude - Aww hippie what happened? You psyched yourself out saying you would do poorly at this tourney =/ Cut that **** out lol

I had a hell of a great time at this tourney and I can't wait for the next one, you better believe that I am going to go for longest living DK status =) Until next time, peace out everyone.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
9: Rookie - Dude I watched your match vs BigM....**** your fox is good. Staircase retreating lasers into up throw, up air. Perfect kill =) Can't wait to play your Fox!!!!
Ahh i didnt know this was your Smashboards account WILL, yea man we really do gotta play. The Fox vs DK match up is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun. :laugh: cant wait dude.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Ahh i didnt know this was your Smashboards account WILL, yea man we really do gotta play. The Fox vs DK match up is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun. :laugh: cant wait dude.
Btw, when you said you heard about me and that my DK was awesome... lol... it totally hyped me for my match with ADHD. I think you need to be at all the tournaments I go to in the future to pump me up like that xD

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme - I got sooooo scared when you camped me that first stock to 224%, I'm just glad that my wreckless aggr

You shouldn't because that's exactly what should happen in this matchup. And as said, I obviously need some work because things did not go according to my plans. >.> You gave me a great match and I feel that I learned a lot.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Btw, when you said you heard about me and that my DK was awesome... lol... it totally hyped me for my match with ADHD. I think you need to be at all the tournaments I go to in the future to pump me up like that xD
Yessir, alot of people been talking about you. And your match against ADHD was amazing, your definitly a DK to worry about. Plz keep playing him, he needs as much representation as possible. Bum still plays DK too, ALOT so dont worry. Just wait for him to hit tournies again and both of ya'll should be making the brackets look real interesting

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yessir, alot of people been talking about you. And your match against ADHD was amazing, your definitly a DK to worry about. Plz keep playing him, he needs as much representation as possible. Bum still plays DK too, ALOT so dont worry. Just wait for him to hit tournies again and both of ya'll should be making the brackets look real interesting

I'd say yea cept I do not see this happening

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
I'd say yea cept I do not see this happening
That's fine if you don't but i think it'll happen. I wouldnt say it if i didnt think it wasnt gonna happen. Un-like ALOT of people on the boards and IRL..... i dont talk out of my as$ and i dont speak on what I DONT KNOW. What i do know is Bum is still really really good and Will is amazing IMO. DK needs representation and having those two do it would really shake up the competition again.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ya did you get a little on the defense Rookie XD. Bum leaving his house would be amazing but lets get back to focusing on people that are around XD

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, like that time at BTYF when this kid told you he had to play you and D1 in a teams match and you were all "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE **** I AM?" for like no reason at all ^

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Yeah, like that time at BTYF when this kid told you he had to play you and D1 in a teams match and you were all "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE **** I AM?" for like no reason at all ^
??? Your talking about Oath right? Well if this is you or not

1. He came up to me with a attitude with a nasty look on his face TELLING ME, not politely informing me that we had a match.

2. I asked him who he was, and he looked at me stupid.

3. I said "Do you know who the **** I am?" Because ALL he did was say "Yo we got a match" ... How in the f*ck am I suppose to know that we really had a match or he even knows if HE is talking to the right person, that ***** wasn't the T.O. ... so of course ima say "do you know who i am" I say that shiz to everyone who tells me "we have a match".

And if you know about this, then you should know i didnt bother showing him any type of respect after i beat him. Not as much as a "GG". I know who he is and i know the reputation he got.

So now im asking you... why in the f*ck are YOU bringing this up...

NOTE: Im not angry what so ever posting this. It's simply how i talk and how i view things

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
Rookie explanation literally (get it? probably not.)

It's just funny that you of all people said "do you know who I am" when the most logical and literal answer is..........no, lol.

I'm a good friend of him, so I'll just let you know, don't do it again if you come down here.

Actually, I'm not even going to give you a second chance, if you do come down here and I'm around, you're done.

Oh yeah, remember when you took one round off of Korn and you got up and shouted "YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"? It's so ****ing funny when Korn immitates that at smashfests, gets us everytime.

Then you proceeded to SD on your own CP.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
I'm a good friend of him, so I'll just let you know, don't do it again if you come down here.

Actually, I'm not even going to give you a second chance, if you do come down here and I'm around, you're done.
Is this guy serious??? Does anybody know who this guy is??? what's his name??? like really???

Are you really talking sh*t. ***** the next time i go down there, which i will now that you wanna pop sh*t, i'll be glad to let you and anyone else know. You wanna start runnin' your mouth like i won't knock your f*ckin teeth out, ***** you better ask the right people who i really am. You seriously dont wanna start REAL beef with me boy, you just don't.

And about Korn, he can make fun of me all he wants, i just hope next time he dont lose to me in tourny cuz that would make him look real bad. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
Is this guy serious??? Does anybody know who this guy is??? what's his name??? like really???

Are you really talking sh*t. ***** the next time i go down there, which i will now that you wanna pop sh*t, i'll be glad to let you and anyone else know. You wanna start runnin' your mouth like i won't knock your f*ckin teeth out, ***** you better ask the right people who i really am. You seriously dont wanna start REAL beef with me boy, you just don't.

And about Korn, he can make fun of me all he wants, i just hope next time he dont lose to me in tourny cuz that would make him look real bad. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I warned you.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion

This guy is a mad man lol.. Crazy people in smash

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Ma doo Rookie showing me so much love <333 I'm not used to all this attention stop it, stop it haha. Thanks though man, much appreciated.

Don't worry about me repping DK, he's all I know and none of my secondaries even come close to how I play with him xD

I am heading to Pound 4 for sure, for both brawl and melee. Anyone else headed there?

Top Bottom