• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaunlet September 5th Results

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
K PGN made me do shout outs

2: ADHD ($125.00) lol meta
9: zucco viva is best ness
9: Pgn good stuff :). I think ur better than me now lol :(
9: Basic Sausage omg cisab
9: Rookie Crazy fox, GG's.
13: wes teach me melee samus.
13: Doom ****ing fgt go die
13: bigm hi
17: blaze yay gj :)
17: Rhyme lol how do u use brawl samus? I mained her in melee but shes so slooow and boring now :(
17: ch33s3 D:
17: Jtails I hope you didnt go ness and lose because I said "for viva" :( I feel guilty now haha
17: dire hi
17: KirinBlaze only you can place so good with link and mario haha. too good
17: Will you played so good against ADHD, its a shame you lost. :( I really thought you had him haha
25: allied Minty is pissed!
25: arrancar hi
25: M4GE :D marth mains ftw
25: Projo Lol fun friendlies. **** yoshi
25: John12346 My dedede uses like 3 moves, lmao
33: Cyber Your really underated IMO, you always come so close to beating good people :(
33: remix hi :D
33: Kingz-Nightmare lololol
49: Acedude: rofl didnt even know u were here. XD
49: HippieDude: did u use all marth? O_O wheres that weegee haha

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i Must Say Something.

Rhyme Is Amazing, But...

Xyro Is The Best Samus. I Have To Admit It Now.

Rhyme Is The Smarter Player Because He'll Switch Off Samus Sometimes Though Lololol...
wahahahhhaha! Case Closed, *****es

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's okay, Rhyme's better at the one matchup that actually matters. I think Kingz would've beaten Xyro. :p

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Matches like the one I had with Minty are the reason Brawl is so fun sometimes.

Also, MarioBlaze, I saw you right there at the tournament. I saw the Diddy with "Blaze" over its head and I was wondering, "Wait, is that MY Blaze?" I sorta forgot to ask after your match was over, sorry!

Max Ketchum

Also, MarioBlaze, I saw you right there at the tournament. I saw the Diddy with "Blaze" over its head and I was wondering, "Wait, is that MY Blaze?" I sorta forgot to ask after your match was over, sorry!
You look like Lee Martin.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
This is what happend with me and rhyme it was a close match we where both at about 130% second stock then he got the kill, then i just got ***** to like 80% percent i finally killed him but he won so yeah i wasent at my best tho.

MBlaze

Smash Champion

Lol it's iite, next time mangs.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
1: Ally ($250.00) - Teams was fun

2: ADHD ($125.00) - So amazing, Teams was fun

3: Snakee ($50.00) - Good shiz gettin 3rd

4: malcolm ($25.00) - WAFT these nuts, i got you next time best believe it. You ma dude tho

5: Jash ($12.50) - You sexy beast you LMFAO

5: Shadow ($12.50) - Great see'in you, our friendship level keeps increasing LOL.

7: Ninjalink - Is the bubble crab? or Duff McWhalen? LMFAO it was Duff

7: Atomsk (forfiet)/Dmbrandon - Sry you was upset Trev, Diem f*ck yourself LOL JK

9: zucco - Good set i'll make sure it doesnt happen again, your too good zucco

9: Pgn - We gotta play sometime, im prolly the only fox who knows how to fight GW XD

9: Basic Sausage - Leo you should took the forfeit :( *MK Dsmash* MY GOSH XDXDXD

9: Rookie - You had 5th place. Go harder next time

13: wes - Always a pleasure chillin with you, perfectly ran tournament. I will be at this EVERY time

13: Doom - DOOM DOOM doomdoomdoomdoom DOOOOOOOOOOOOM doom XD

13: hellfox - Good see'in you again

13: bigm - Great set, MK is so whack XD

17: Rhyme - Sakurai hated me at the Gauntlet. Maybe he knew i was putting fox back where he belonged

17: Jtails - Great see'in you. I see you still play fox. Good shiz if you want help just ask, im here.

17: dire - 17th aint you. The real players know that. Brush it off. YOU GOT THIS

17: Will - Amazing DK, like seriously AMAZING. We gotta play dude.

17: Minty - Good set. I play Neo and Pierce tooooo much dude

25: allied - Great see'in you like always XD our convo's are so fun XD

33: penta - Good set, use bucket sometimes it wont hurt XDXDXD

49: HippieDude - Dont coach minty on my fox, cuz your gonna be wrong. If you think you have an idea about my playstyle you entirely wrong. Great meeting you finally. Im more outspoken i was just tired when you introduced yourself to me.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
33: penta - Good set, use bucket sometimes it wont hurt XDXDXD
lmao yea T-T
i'd press A once to nair but sometimes he wouldn't do it,and by the time i noticed that,he was already dead lmao

i should really start jamming that A button with all my life when im hit lol :mad:

anyway,no johns here,really nice fox man

almost made a comeback in game two:laugh:

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
*sigh* he has a unique snake that i wasent use too so i dint really know how to play him but its all good it dint really affect me losing to him lol. Also you said you llose to him also so gtfo son!

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
lmao yea T-T
i'd press A once to nair but sometimes he wouldn't do it,and by the time i noticed that,he was already dead lmao

i should really start jamming that A button with all my life when im hit lol :mad:

anyway,no johns here,really nice fox man

almost made a comeback in game two:laugh:
OH yea on PS1. Yea the windmill stage is soooooooooo tricky, you ***** me on the windmill section. XD

Rookie you play pierce and neo alot? yay, then im happy cuz i think i put up a good fight XD
I didnt realize MegaVitamins = Mintyflesh. XD But yea dude, you love that D.S. and i had to take advantage of it XD GGs tho. I can see why people say your really really good, its cuz you are :laugh:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme - AHHH MATH

Maath!! : )

Rhyme lol how do u use brawl samus? I mained her in melee but shes so slooow and boring now :(

Lol.

What, metaknight? lol yea he doesnt exsist at HOBOs.

He should exist at HOBOs.

Rhyme - Sakurai hated me at the Gauntlet. Maybe he knew i was putting fox back where he belonged

Haha. Sakurai doesn't like it when you **** with his tier list. ^^ But, knowing you, you won't learn.

scrubulicious
:)

: )

Inui

Banned via Warnings

You say that as if it's an accomplishment to be smarter than Xyro. ; )
lol

Allan needs to get off Samus sometimes and put his actual high amount of skill to good use on a real character. :(

It's okay, Rhyme's better at the one matchup that actually matters. I think Kingz would've beaten Xyro. :p
Since Samus wins $0 in normal events but can win cash all the time in low tiers and Allan always wins cash in low tiers while Rhyme frequently does not...

<3 them both, but I don't have regional bias. >_>;

Max Ketchum

Except Rhyme's region has many stronger low tier players. You can't seriously argue that Texas can compete with Kai, you, Vex, Snakeee, Zucco, Puffster, Malcolm, PRiDE, and all the players that are just naturally good who succeed with intelligence in low tiers (i.e. Shadow, NinjaLink, Atomsk), can you?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Except Rhyme's region has many stronger low tier players. You can't seriously argue that Texas can compete with Kai, you, Vex, Snakeee, Zucco, Puffster, Malcolm, PRiDE, and all the players that are just naturally good who succeed with intelligence in low tiers (i.e. Shadow, NinjaLink, Atomsk), can you?
Overall, yes, we are a bit better, but TX does have some beastly low tier people. I actually experienced it. Lee Martin's Ike is basically as good as mine, Hylian's is also really good, UTD Zac's Zelda is nasty, BadNewsBear's Mario is mad legit because he's black, Roy_R and Dojo both have godly Falcons, Bwett and Furbs (especially Bwett) have beastly Yoshis...

Max Ketchum

Yeah, I know. I was busy thinking of characters like Falco and Marth...you know, the ones that matter.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
fun tournament. good job getting everything done so quickly, DA and alex.

zucco- doubles was really fun, i'm glad we did so well for our first time teaming. we worked well together as a team. looking forward to teaming more in the future ^_^.

malcolm- really close set. the first two games could have gone either way, but those early fart kills 3rd game earned you a 2 stock, lol. good stuff placing high again, hadn't seen you up there in a while.
i'm definitely coming for you next time though XD. looking forward to playing again!

NL- ggs, i knew you were gonna go snake because of how you were doing against me in doubles with him. it was a good choice, but you probably should have switched game 3. oh well, ggs man.
dire- you're a really smart player and you always intimidate me when we play, lolol. good stuff. keep trying to learn the mk matchup more! ggs

rookie- sorry you couldn't get into top 5 man, i know you wanted it badly. you really had that last game vs malcolm, but he pulled a crazy stunt there, lol. we definitely are becoming better friends. get em next time. that doubles set was reaallyyy close. good stuff making fox + diddy work so well, lol.

Jtails

Smash Lord
pshh inui every character in low tier is trash? ill mm you $20 ness vs ike. ive stated this before but you ignore it..

DA thanks for hosting especially wes. Special thanks to Alex for helping out.
GG's to all i played mm's or otherwise.

sucks i had to play my teamate but it happens..
see everyone around next time hopefully.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
rookie- sorry you couldn't get into top 5 man, i know you wanted it badly. you really had that last game vs malcolm, but he pulled a crazy stunt there, lol. we definitely are becoming better friends. get em next time. that doubles set was reaallyyy close. good stuff making fox + diddy work so well, lol.
Yea man, thx for the achknowledgement/shoutout. you knew i really was determined for my goal. thx for the extra boost of determination for my next tourny, it'll definitly help.

Allied

Smash Master
fun tournament. good job getting everything done so quickly, DA and alex.

zucco- doubles was really fun, i'm glad we did so well for our first time teaming. we worked well together as a team. looking forward to teaming more in the future ^_^.

malcolm- really close set. the first two games could have gone either way, but those early fart kills 3rd game earned you a 2 stock, lol. good stuff placing high again, hadn't seen you up there in a while.
i'm definitely coming for you next time though XD. looking forward to playing again!

NL- ggs, i knew you were gonna go snake because of how you were doing against me in doubles with him. it was a good choice, but you probably should have switched game 3. oh well, ggs man.
dire- you're a really smart player and you always intimidate me when we play, lolol. good stuff. keep trying to learn the mk matchup more! ggs

allied- your like so amazing and funny and i love you allied, your honestly the coolest person at these tournaments i'm glad i have you as my friend :D teach me how to get *****es please!
who are you?

Top Bottom