• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaunlet September 5th Results

Zucco

Smash Master
Random scrubs acting superior to better players, too good. dont waste your time Rookie.

Allied

Smash Master
Rookie explanation literally (get it? probably not.)

It's just funny that you of all people said "do you know who I am" when the most logical and literal answer is..........no, lol.

I'm a good friend of him, so I'll just let you know, don't do it again if you come down here.

Actually, I'm not even going to give you a second chance, if you do come down here and I'm around, you're done.

Oh yeah, remember when you took one round off of Korn and you got up and shouted "YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"? It's so ****ing funny when Korn immitates that at smashfests, gets us everytime.

Then you proceeded to SD on your own CP.
Yo how mad are YOU when you bring up irrelvant information on a past event you big set of fail

lol this actually pissed me off so much that i had to write this "Don't do it again if you come down here"

like how dare you come on here then spew trash out of your mouth and INSULTS because you and your friend are butthurt because rookie said "Do you know who i am?"

GTFO

If i go to a tournament with rookie and find out who you are i will make sure i have you removed (/flex diem response)

but no really i will make sure of it

Picking fights in the smash community LOL gtfo d00d
especially with rookie

I warned you.
Yeah now i'm warning you

sorry for the late bring up

It pissed me off that bad

thats right i'm pissed

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LOL at anyone being serious about fighting Rookie.

Warning: If you engage in a physical altercation with Rookie, he will not hesitate to kill your ***.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
What i find funny about this bullsh*t is someone who does not know one thing about me threatens me to not go back to MDVA. Me i honestly hate violence and left that life style a long time ago. As im sure everyone knows already (those who know me IRL) know that i was once a Crip then joined a Mafia. I've done some pretty bad sh*t in the past that i regret and karma got me back so like a smart person i actually know when its time to stop. I got a bunch of gang tattoos on me and i truly hate myself for those stupid choices i made in the past. By the time i even make it down to MDVA ima forget all this happend........ why? Cuz this is immature, stupid, useless, negative, waste of time, lame, and down right wrong. Is this a plea to not get into a fight? HELL NO! But im not that person i onced was to run up on someone and say "Yo you talkin sh*t?" and hit'em. Nope im far from that. Sh*t i tell ppl now im a nerd and stay away from trouble. But to have a random person take shots me? Of course im gonna explode and get pissed, i might hate violence but that doesnt change the fact i have anger issues and my temper is like a light switch (on or off when i want it to be). If i go down to MDVA its to make money playing smash and to chill with my real friends down there. If 9thorlower is still helll bent on this and wants to start something, so be it, i'll throw down cuz im not a pus*y.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
What i find funny about this bullsh*t is someone who does not know one thing about me threatens me to not go back to MDVA. Me i honestly hate violence and left that life style a long time ago. As im sure everyone knows already (those who know me IRL) know that i was once a Crip then joined a Mafia. I've done some pretty bad sh*t in the past that i regret and karma got me back so like a smart person i actually know when its time to stop. I got a bunch of gang tattoos on me and i truly hate myself for those stupid choices i made in the past. By the time i even make it down to MDVA ima forget all this happend........ why? Cuz this is immature, stupid, useless, negative, waste of time, lame, and down right wrong. Is this a plea to not get into a fight? HELL NO! But im not that person i onced was to run up on someone and say "Yo you talkin sh*t?" and hit'em. Nope im far from that. Sh*t i tell ppl now im a nerd and stay away from trouble. But to have a random person take shots me? Of course im gonna explode and get pissed, i might hate violence but that doesnt change the fact i have anger issues and my temper is like a light switch (on or off when i want it to be). If i go down to MDVA its to make money playing smash and to chill with my real friends down there. If 9thorlower is still helll bent on this and wants to start something, so be it, i'll throw down cuz im not a pus*y.
Yo Rookie i'm real happy for you and i'ma let you finish but PHILLY BILLY HAD ONE OF THE GREATEST THREATS OF VIOLENCE TO THE SMASH COMMUNITY OF ALL TIME

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yo Rookie i'm real happy for you and i'ma let you finish but PHILLY BILLY HAD ONE OF THE GREATEST THREATS OF VIOLENCE TO THE SMASH COMMUNITY OF ALL TIME
^ this

10ron is awesome and I <3 him

why must ppl act so mean XD

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Haha Rookie's gettin them killa flashbacks
This is SOOOOO late but I was looking at your recent posts and came across this. I only heard about Rookie from you. And he's MAD ! lmao

My DA bro's gotcha back kid. Me included. No where is that month old beef ?!?!? Lemme at em ! ::SNARLS :: ggrrr

Top Bottom