• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and Hrnut Present: Brawl Wars II - Truce 11/8/2008 (Brawl & Melee)

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Eastside of Fl/Palm Beach, so with enough participation on gas and the necessary components to make clouds the whole way their. We shall melee!!!!!!!!!/brawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey me too.

oh wait no I don't, I could walk to this if I wanted. :D
wow what an ******* :laugh:

kamano, you're probably gonna run the melee tourney. I just dont know to start it during brawl doubles or at the same time as brawl singles...

Which do you people prefer? Starting Melee singles as Brawl doubles starts, or starting melee singles when brawl singles starts? and.....go!

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I'd personally much rather be able to play in singles for both games, even though I'll get stomped at melee.

So +1 for Melee singles with brawl doubles

edit: I guess I need to reupload my sig, bleh. or better yet I'll try and get a new one with teh falco.

edit2: due to the talk of Guilty Gear in the Nexus topic... I think I'm gonna bring my PS2 to this. I have the following (all burned to use /w swap magic cause I'm poor):
GG ^ Core
3rd Strike
Arcana Heart
MvC2

and I'm not good at any of them, but I'm sure some people would play if I brought it. :X

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
I got my Wii back!!
But not my controler... =/ I'll be using one of Lime's.

And if I can come I'll bring a Wii, copy of Melee, copy of Brawl and a TV. >=D

But I don't know if I can make it yet. T.T

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
If you have both goin on simultaneously most tv's are goin to be in use and friendlies will have to wait til afterwards, i say do them separately.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you have both goin on simultaneously most tv's are goin to be in use and friendlies will have to wait til afterwards, i say do them separately.
Well, there are going to be TVs specifically for friendlies. Like the white tv/monitor i carry around, and 1-2 of the flatscreens.

edit: I guess I need to reupload my sig, bleh. or better yet I'll try and get a new one with teh falco.

edit2: due to the talk of Guilty Gear in the Nexus topic... I think I'm gonna bring my PS2 to this. I have the following (all burned to use /w swap magic cause I'm poor):
GG ^ Core
3rd Strike
Arcana Heart
MvC2

and I'm not good at any of them, but I'm sure some people would play if I brought it. :X

hopefully we can get an extra TV for it. I'd like 4 TVs for brawl and 2-3 for melee (since its smaller and goes by faster). Tvs are gonna be a bigger issue than the other tourney. And i'll take you to your house to get your TV this time kamano :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bump from way back.

after going to that terrible IC2 tournament, at least now i have a goal: to make sure to not ever be involved in any type of tourney like that again. That means running stuff if i have to :laugh:

but the good news is, i decided to add melee doubles. So we gonna have singles and doubles of both games. Plus the guaranteed foosball tournament. This is gonna be goooooooooooooooooood.

Leh

Smash Ace
I'll be there, i think.
Seibrik take me.
Tommy G take me!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So... I really wish I could go to this, but I can't take the time it would take to get down there and back... It basically becomes a two day event for me, and as some people have said "Fenrir is always busy". : /

It's not that I hate GDX and HRNUT, though. : )

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So... I really wish I could go to this, but I can't take the time it would take to get down there and back... It basically becomes a two day event for me, and as some people have said "Fenrir is always busy". : /

It's not that I hate GDX and HRNUT, though. : )
its a 2 hour trip from orlando. You can ride with me in the caravan...guaranteed to be there and back in Orlando on saturday, or early sunday AM :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It would be cool if like...they let me win. you know, cause it's my birthday and all. haha
i brawled on my birthday back in august. Id say it was worth it. It was a pretty good time at the tourney and dennys afterwards

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah,... I'm probably not coming to this. Not enough money after getting two amazing video games *cough*fallout3andfable2*cough*.

Yup, have fun everyone.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah,... I'm probably not coming to this. Not enough money after getting two amazing video games *cough*fallout3andfable2*cough*.

Yup, have fun everyone.
aww, you wont be able to get 20 or 30 bucks by 3 weeks. you gotta come lime!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well, gauging the amount business my restaurant has been getting lately... no. I won't have the extra cash.

I'll try to put aside the cash when I have a good night. Lately, I've only have been making 20-30 bucks,... and I need gas money and such.

I'm still a maybe... but it's looking towards the probably not range right now.

edit: I really wanted to come last time,... but I had to work. I'm glad I did though, because I did hella good and it put me back up to par... I had been super broke before that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hrnut touches men
i was there, i saw it live

bump for no good reason. just cause i can

i think next brawl wars, crew battles is gonna be a feature. Might be at the expense of doubles or singles though. havnt figured it all out yet

Top Bottom