• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and Hrnut Present: Brawl Wars II - Truce 11/8/2008 (Brawl & Melee)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
You should definitely take me off the list since I've said I'm not going. I'm not going because I am both broke and I got roped into cleaning a family member's house... which is exactly my idea of fun.

Sorry I can't, I would have loved to. Especially since I missed the last one. Oh well, next one! If not,... oh well.

edit: I almost forgot... I shaved the beard off on Sunday. Yeah,... it feels as different as it sounds.

-!-

Smash Lord
Thanks GDX!!! umm I have a little problem >.< my friend has something to do early in the morning and I'm not sure till what time he will be free to go so thanks to that me and him will not be able to register for Brawl doubles (damm it >.<) but we should be able to make it for singles, with whats stated I'm assuming we can still registered maybe at around 2 or 3??? taking that doubles will take around three hours to be done???

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thanks GDX!!! umm I have a little problem >.< my friend has something to do early in the morning and I'm not sure till what time he will be free to go so thanks to that me and him will not be able to register for Brawl doubles (damm it >.<) but we should be able to make it for singles, with whats stated I'm assuming we can still registered maybe at around 2 or 3??? taking that doubles will take around three hours to be done???
yea youll be there in plenty of time for singles. We could possibly still be doing melee doubles at that time

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I almost forgot. I don't think I mentioned it before (I might have, I dunno), but I'll try and bring my PS2 as well. I have (burned): MvC2, GG XX AC, 3s, and Arcana Heart, so if anyone is interested at all in playing any of those and if we have a TV free to do so on, it'll be available. So bring PS2 controllers if you're so inclined.

Hopefully nobody minds using a swap magic for the above games because I'm poor. >_>

-!-

Smash Lord
yea youll be there in plenty of time for singles. We could possibly still be doing melee doubles at that time
Nice, Thanks for your help... I'm looking forward to this tournament, since there ain't much around here in Naples and the ones that we have end up being disappointing >.< with a low number... you play Diddy Kong right???

nevershootme

Smash Master
Oh, I almost forgot. I don't think I mentioned it before (I might have, I dunno), but I'll try and bring my PS2 as well. I have (burned): MvC2, GG XX AC, 3s, and Arcana Heart, so if anyone is interested at all in playing any of those and if we have a TV free to do so on, it'll be available. So bring PS2 controllers if you're so inclined.

Hopefully nobody minds using a swap magic for the above games because I'm poor. >_>
you do what you gotta do to play them games

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nice, Thanks for your help... I'm looking forward to this tournament, since there ain't much around here in Naples and the ones that we have end up being disappointing >.< with a low number... you play Diddy Kong right???
yes, i play diddy kong.

if anyone can bring just 1 VHS tape tomorrow, that would be great. I only have 1 free tape, as i dont want to tape over some of the gigs matches quite yet

Linguini

Smash Master
so, im going to this, i know mad random, chops want to team for melee and/or bawls.
If not who wants to team with my sexiness?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
can someone inform me if equi is still coming? im supposed to team with him if he comes :laugh:

if he doesnt, anyone want to team with me?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this looks like its falling apart slowly,
oh noes

*gets tape*

well, im not expecting it to be as big as it was last time, just by looking at the thread. Honestly, im estimating there will probably be 20 for singles and 8 for teams for brawl...melee i have no freakin idea idea for either doubles or singles

Edit: but the most important part is, no matter how many people come, i get to own all of you *****es in some foosball

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
i wouldnt say its falling apart but lets face it there are really no locals and the only ppl coming from cfl are u and gdx. since a bunch from sfl are coming we can at least look at this as an opportunity to play with good people all day that normally aren't around

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
You know, I really wish I could come for this... too goods... Unfortunately, Fenrir disease has come up again, and I have no time. : /

Sorry guys, I'll probably catch you soon.

Equi

Smash Ace
At the moment I would say it's a no-go, it's just too far of a drive and my car has been stalling out lately due to battery problems, unless I can get a ride it's a no-show.

I want to come. But the distance just doesn't seem very appealing at the moment.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
foosball friendlies? son, im hosting a $5 foosball tourney on site! winner take all, probably single elimination. and im definitely the first one on the signup list :laugh:
I haven't played foosball in 4 years, I'm not going to waste $5.00.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
At the moment I would say it's a no-go, it's just too far of a drive and my car has been stalling out lately due to battery problems, unless I can get a ride it's a no-show.

I want to come. But the distance just doesn't seem very appealing at the moment.
Just walk to the place and before someone leaves call shotgun on the way back

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kool. I also play Diddy. ;3 Closest to Doc I could get, though. ;(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Kool. I also play Diddy. ;3 Closest to Doc I could get, though. ;(
yea, ive definitely noticed a correlation (sp?) between doctor mario mains and diddy kong mains. There seem to be alot of people who mained both (I mained dr. mario in melee). I dunno why this is though...they dont seem that similar to be though, beside the fun-to-spam projectile

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, so long as Polmex's car fits it, I'll be brining a TV. =]
Should fit since it's thin. Also a Wii with accompany that TV.

Just don't give me any recorded tapes this time. I have horrible luck with that sort of thing.
>_>

Top Bottom