• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and Hrnut Present: Brawl Wars II - Truce 11/8/2008 (Brawl & Melee)

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
teams were

1. Seibrik and AFro
2. Abe and Hrnut
3. GDX and Lingini

singles were

afro and seibrik playing grand finals when i left
3. chops
4. hrnut
5. abe
6. linguini
and so on

samus_abe has spoken

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Brackets:

Brawl Doubles:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7269/brawldoublesgx7.gif

1: Seibrik + Afro
2: Hrnut + Abe
3: GDX + Linguini
4: Chops + Dreadz
5: Monk + Polmex
5: Bustanut + Acorn

Brawl Singles:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9528/brawlsingleskc7.gif

1: Seibrik
2: AfroLehs Thundah
3: Lambchops
4: Hrnut
5: Samus_Abe
5: Dreadz
7: Linguini
7: Nick Riddle
9: Dew
9: GDX
9: Kev
9: ESKMO
13: Kamano
13: Mixcoatl
13: big_freddy
13: Monk
17: Bustanut
17: Poxi

Melee Doubles didn't happen, not enough interest.

Melee Singles
was round robin, winner take all

1: Chops
2: Nick Riddle
3: Afro
3: Kamano
5: Poxi
5: Seibrik

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Rich - as always for letting us use the venue.

GDX - for running stuff and whatnot.

Chops - for being way too damn good. Seriously I was so proud of myself for getting you to 2 stocks with Peach in both our games before getting owned. :D

Poxi/NINE - Thanks for showing up, get a smashboards account you nub

Afro - For owning my face with Ganon... never had any real practice against Ganon, so playing you was fuckin nasty.

Polmex - Fun friendlies, wish we had some time for more. You shoulda entered brawl singles to **** with that Falcon of yours. :(

Abe - Good shit as always, bringing the **** Wario, and Samus for a few friendlies.

Nick Riddle - Thanks for coming and the assload of friendlies

Monk - Always fun having you around.

Seibrik - Where was the Melee Sheik? =/

Anyone I didn't mention - Thanks for showing up.

Brawl - For being a bad game.

LABTEC - For being on the same date. I know it's charity, but we could have had a better attendance for both with a little better planning/looking at available dates...

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i apoligize to afro and hrnut for not trying my best vs them. iono why i just couldnt play seriosuly when i wanted to. my brain was like. nono no too much ***** effort to play like that. next tie ima give u a better fight. good shiat hrnut u gotten better u make me proud. just make me proud in melee too

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i apoligize to afro and hrnut for not trying my best vs them. iono why i just couldnt play seriosuly when i wanted to. my brain was like. nono no too much ***** effort to play like that. next tie ima give u a better fight. good shiat hrnut u gotten better u make me proud. just make me proud in melee too
i have no one to practice against in melee, i don't mind playing cpu's but i'll never know if i've gotten better until tournaments, i had to adapt while fighting you and fro because things i usually do didn't work, to afro D3 is gay during that friendly with seibrik even though i was keeping up it took way to much effort to do so, the only suggestion i have for you if you still want to play this game is to pick up metaknight and main him 4 the moment well against seibrik lol

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
ha dreadz is tight we need more smashers like him and less little gits running around for sure

chops i'm glad we got to play melee i always thought if i played u that u would dwarf me but we actually had some really good matches(besdies suicides and **** wtf was up with that)..hope we can play again at gigs

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
ha dreadz is tight we need more smashers like him and less little gits running around for sure

chops i'm glad we got to play melee i always thought if i played u that u would dwarf me but we actually had some really good matches(besdies suicides and **** wtf was up with that)..hope we can play again at gigs
lol hell yea
good **** in dat doubles match against us

i wanted to play yu and hrnut 1 v 1

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
yea man i jus hate how other ppl make falco look so boring wit their generic a$$ styles

so i try to make my falco look enjoyable but effective at da same time

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i have no one to practice against in melee, i don't mind playing cpu's but i'll never know if i've gotten better until tournaments, i had to adapt while fighting you and fro because things i usually do didn't work, to afro D3 is gay during that friendly with seibrik even though i was keeping up it took way to much effort to do so, the only suggestion i have for you if you still want to play this game is to pick up metaknight and main him 4 the moment well against seibrik lol
well if u got mostt of wave dash and l cancel down. ur pretty much good cuz all u needto do is play people. ima play u in melee next time i see u. i mean look how good matt is in in melee already is crazy how good he is in melee already. he could easily be top 5 in melee in less than 5 months.

OverLade

Smash Hero
yea man i jus hate how other ppl make falco look so boring wit their generic a$$ styles

so i try to make my falco look enjoyable but effective at da same time
I feel you there, so you play Falco?

I play a pretty mean falco myself, I think we should play sometime. I hear chops is training you lol. Should be serious then. :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
hell na dat **** far as ****
yall shud come down here to zeroPing
**** straight and black people in Tampa are BROKE and gas prices arent lookin too hot. Guess I'll hit u up at Gigs then.

PS: I might be goin to November gigs instead of December gigs, just a note.

OverLade

Smash Hero
never been to gigs
i jus started goin to tourneys
Same here, I've only been to FAST1 and a small tourney in Tampa, so I havent rly gotten my name out.

Tampa has no real tourny scene so its hard to get exposure. Gigs is where everyone in FL goes to show what they got, so Im plannin to make it big there.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
**** straight and black people in Tampa are BROKE and gas prices arent lookin too hot. Guess I'll hit u up at Gigs then.

PS: I might be goin to November gigs instead of December gigs, just a note.
come then dont ***** out on me now.

yo jamiel come over today son gotta beast u up.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hrnut, I told you to come to my place and play melee with me.

I'll make you better.

Top Bottom