• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Present: K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you can get one then thats fine. just pre reg for SOMETHING so we can get your name into the system/so you can avoid the more expensive fees. You can add or subtract games at the door

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
For the first ever 5 Dollar Footdives, it is going down! We will cross the line, with the first ever Orlando X Tampa event.

Now, we suggest you pre-register on this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFEyZ1lYcVVzOFg0NElvV05qV0lLelE6MQ

If you do not pre register for your events, you will pay $10 door fee and $10 entry per game. Otherwise, it will remain at $5 door fee and $5 entry per game. If you pre register for a game now, and then want to add/remove one at the door, it will be $5, since you at least pre registered that you are coming.

Steve of Sore Thumbs in Tampa will now run all of the FGC fighting games at this event. And we're not just talking the originally planned Marvel and Street Fighter X Tekken. He will also be running your other favorites: ( at least 8 people must enter, otherwise it is cancelled)
Arcade Edition v2012
King of Fighters XIII
Soul Calibur 5
Mortal Kombat
BlazBlue

Tournaments will start every hour, and signups will stop a half hour before each event. The times for 12, 2, 4, and 6 for the previously announced games will stand. The other events (starting at 1,3,5,7) will be placed in as well. The larger games will be earlier (such as AE) while smaller games will run later, if at all (again, at least 8 entrants). Streaming will still start at 8pm for finals

For future Tampa FGC events, please visit http://www.facebook.com/sorethumbstampa
What if u change your mind on an event u decided to enter b4 the tourney? How can you get that changed ?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What if u change your mind on an event u decided to enter b4 the tourney? How can you get that changed ?
GDX said:
If you pre register for a game now, and then want to add/remove one at the door, it will be $5, since you at least pre registered that you are coming.
yep

:diddy:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
currently messing around with streaming stuff now to try to get everything to work ahead of time. I've never used xsplit, but it cant be that hard lol

and yes, reading is fundamental

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think kuro is teaming with sax. or at least thats what the pre reg page says

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
No. Your not hearing me. Has nothing to do with me not reading. I saw that.

I'm asking what if you want to remove a game B4 THE TOURNEY B4 U SHOW UP B4 ANYTHIIIIIIING. Can u just resubmit the form with the changed list?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well i pre-reg'd b4 i knew about the 5 dollar fee but i'm not entirely sure if i'm doing teams and/or SfXT. So i wanted to know if it was possible to change it b4 the tourney so i don't have to pay 5 bux to not enter something...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I pre-reg'd for a whole bunch of **** at this. I'm probably only gonna play Marvel so I only have to pay $10. $5 for Door Fee and $5 for Marvel.

The way Keith has it pre-reg'd is just to gauge interest to see what he's gonna deal with and how he's going to go about it. You're not gonna pay for stuff you don't enter even if you pre-reg'd for it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
nvm i read that as "If you pre-reg for a game but bk down you pay 5 dollars" not "since you at least prereg for the tourney the price is still 5 instead of 10."

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Smashboards keeps cutting long links down ugh. I'll fix it when I get home

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Pre-reg'd.

Probably won't be doin doubles unless someone is really desperate for a partner. We'll see.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Why are all these games soooo bad lol. I'd fux with like tekken 6 and melee if u had it on there.

Might show up for brawl but I don't know yet

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lmao keith, I love tekken. I'm just not too fond of the street fighter engine. Too slow paced for me. I'd practice tekken again but unfortunately the game isn't very popular like it once was :( Like i remember playing it a bit with galeon back at winterfest, and that was like the one and only time i tried it competitively. Got like 9th but the tourney scene for it is just too small.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Because FL is smart. PS3 is known to drop frames in the fighting games.
People need to stop making **** up and spreading this around.
Capcom is at fault for this in some of their games, because they're lazy as hell.
Namco, Atlus, Ark Systems, and pretty much everyone else seem to be just fine.
Absolutely none of the issues have anything to do with PlayStation 3.

Anyway; I'm coming to this and bringing some people from Game Knights.

Hope to see familiar faces.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Regardless of Capcom being at fault, it is what it is. The best way to deal with this is to either avoid the issue period and just be safe or don't play Capcom games. Unfortunately for me, She-Hulk is only in a Capcom game.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm. I think I will do brawl singles at this too, now that I think about it

also, gg gary

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
We used to have coinciding events with both Brawl and Melee but it just didn't work out. Melee would always get the short end of the stick but mainly due to Brawl getting more attendance but it could be argued that getting the short end of the stick caused for the lack of Melee attendance. About last August/September, Zoro decided it was best for the Melee community to have Melee solo tourneys and got the people at NextLevelLan to do so.

Top Bottom