• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Presents: 5 Dollar Footdives 3/17/12

Payne

Smash Apprentice
I hope he does still play.. The more mario mains out there the more im going to be compelled to get better.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm learning to play Mario and every character possible, so you can expect me to do a lot of ditto matches.

Mostly friendlies.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
@Payne: Ok here is the MM deal

2 Chick Fila Chicken Sandwiches, Hold the pickle. (get some honey mustard sauce to)

winner claims both sammiches.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I don't know if I do this right but what I meant was that we are both wagering one chick fila sammich no pickle.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
well chicken prices vary based on location.

In Jacksonville the average price for CFA chicken sandwich is $2.84 cent.

Orlando I'm not to sure

But u know I could use dem tasty sammiches

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I hate chicken sandwiches. >.>
I'm fine with anything like chicken nuggets, tenders, anything boneless.
But never chicken sandwhiches.

Anyways, this is getting off topic, lol. I'm not going to continue with the food.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Deal...............

U probably will win cause I suck at brawl. BADLY

but I'm a stupid *** so I like wasting money.

UR ON!!!!!!!

Payne

Smash Apprentice
I think we should put the money for the chicken and use that to MM cause i dont think if i win i would want it o.o and if you win you just buy it and feel good inside

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Fine. How bout 3 dollar? That should cover the cost for chicken in orlando for me.

I hope T_________T.

Now this is my first chicken match ("money match") but I am allowed to use whoever I want (meta-knight banned?) and the stages are the apex 2012 stage list right?

Also I cannot confirm this CM yet till I know for sure that I will be going next month but I still would like to establish some chicken matches.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
9: Wumbo - Dude that o8 kirby. Nice to see some older players coming back out. We should get more games in. Kirby is an MU i need to work on. Oh what do you think about the MK ban?
Yea man, definitely wanna play u more, good to know it would help us both.

As for the MK ban, I've always been indifferent towards it, because I've never really been annoyed by MKs as a Kirby main (except for that one time I fought m2k back in '08). However, I do believe the ban does good for the community in general, and brings some more discouraged players out. The players in FL have pointed out to me that it hasn't affected FL too much since we're beasts tho. lol

My only issue with it is I think it happened WAY too late. If they wanted to ban him, they should have done it years ago, not 4 years after the game has been out and the damage has been done, per se. The BBR has always been about taking their sweet time and being over-cautious for as long as I can remember.

EDIT:
GDX said:
What the **** why don't I get food mms?
I got u homie, gives me a chance to get more games in with u. Name thy desired sustenance.

Top Bottom