• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Presents: 5 Dollar Footdives 3/17/12

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Top 5 player thread is pretty lolz to be honest
This. That's what I'm gathering from it, at least.

And Mekos I hope u know I meant do disrespect, I know that's a pretty old match, and I'm pretty sure that you've improved since then. I was just looking at his example from an isolated point of view.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Then I dont know, lol.

But all I know Is that I should be watching every kirby match and look at MUs.
But I shouldn't really just do moves others have done everytime.

Sometimes, you gotta mix it up and find your own playstyle. That's what I should be doing.

falln

Smash Ace
I do watch falln every once in a while, although I don't exactly like his certain playstyle. Along with the fact that he has been a jerk to me in the past, I don't exactly like him that much either.
Of course, that was long ago, so idk what kinda person he is now.
~namesearching

i was an ******* to a lot of people on wifi in like 09 and then i went to an out of state tournament last november and played dakpo and he called me out on me being mean to him like 3 years ago. people really don't forget. but it was 3 years ago and i dont remember what i mightve said to you but sorry if it was some personal ****

but regarding kirby i think the vids of me that are up are worth watching. i watched chudat a lot but there are a lot of things that he doesnt do with kirby thats smart and theres a lot of things that he does with kirby that isnt smart but he was significantly better than his region in his prime so none of it mattered

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
My singing isn't reason enough? :laugh:

Nah its pretty cool. Part of the reason why I moved nll to $5 for brawl was to get new players apart of the hype. 10 bucks for a day of fun is pretty good

:phone:

that wasn't singing.... That was use casting doom on me. XD

and no.... I'm gonna be a realist. Play a good Mk if you want, your gonna get recked.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
~namesearching

i was an ******* to a lot of people on wifi in like 09 and then i went to an out of state tournament last november and played dakpo and he called me out on me being mean to him like 3 years ago. people really don't forget. but it was 3 years ago and i dont remember what i mightve said to you but sorry if it was some personal ****

but regarding kirby i think the vids of me that are up are worth watching. i watched chudat a lot but there are a lot of things that he doesnt do with kirby thats smart and theres a lot of things that he does with kirby that isnt smart but he was significantly better than his region in his prime so none of it mattered
No worries man, 'twas only silly stuff.

And yea, a thing I noticed about Chu is that a good amount of his success isn't exactly Kirby-related, but more thanks to his sheer intelligence and crazy mind-reading. I mean yea, with Kirby's tools it allowed him to do things a bit easier, but his ability to dissect his opponent would have made him succeed with almost any character he wanted, which is why I think it isn't Kirby-specific skills.
Usually when I watch Chudat, I'm just trying to take note of how to read people better.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Damn wumbo

I shoulda ****in' helped you hack your ****.

Tomorrow around like.....

1?
I can come over and do it if you want.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Damn wumbo

I shoulda ****in' helped you hack your ****.

Tomorrow around like.....

1?
I can come over and do it if you want.
I don't know if you mean AM or PM, but any time is fine with me. You're the more busy one of us 2, so I'm lettin u decide. I'm literally home all day tomorrow.

Just text me before you come so I can put pants on.

Payne

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't saying that in sarcasm. Those we're tears of joy,I don't have to play MK :D And I think your trying to hustle me I never met someone who had so little confidence.

Top Bottom