• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Presents: 5 Dollar Footdives 3/17/12

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Pffft.

Sax dosen't train me. He too good for me to understand his directions. Although most of the time he gives helpful pointers.

Are you kidding me. We've only done 1v1 maybe like twice my entire time I have spent in the game room playing brawl.

Most of the time there is free for all or teams. I also use olimar :3.

SSBBDaisy = **** (with a capitol S).

If I go to the tournament it will be to have fun in it not to win it cause I know if sax got 4th aint no way I'm gonna get first. :D :D:D HAHA.

(No hate).

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
90% of all players go to tourneys to have fun and get better.

Till they get better.

Then they aim for money.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'm a discouraged player now due to the ban. I miss that bat.
First non-MK mainer I've seen to say that lol. I admire the love.

Kuro~ said:
90% of all players go to tourneys to have fun and get better.

Till they get better.

Then they aim for money.
Exactly. I try to explain this to my friend Blizz, who's pretty much given up on entering tourneys he drives me to because he's looking for results. I guess he's content with playing casuals with whoever he finds, although I feel kinda bad that he's left out.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
First non-MK mainer I've seen to say that lol. I admire the love.

Exactly. I try to explain this to my friend Blizz, who's pretty much given up on entering tourneys he drives me to because he's looking for results. I guess he's content with playing casuals with whoever he finds, although I feel kinda bad that he's left out.
That's actually not that bad. If he really doesn't feel he's ready for the competitive environment then he just should stick around till he does. Give him some months and i'm sure he'll start to come around as we do more smashfests.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
I hate your wario! But ok I will
I hate many matches my self, but don't be scared, just find a way to beat it. Like, how I no longer scared of snakes when I play Lucas...
cuz I saw a Mekos vs MVD video. Witch gave me the courage to go against him.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I hate many matches my self, but don't be scared, just find a way to beat it. Like, how I no longer scared of snakes when I play Lucas...
cuz I saw a Mekos vs MVD video. Witch gave me the courage to go against him.
Lol how exactly does a video of Mekos getting his @ss handed to him by MVD give you courage? You should be even more scared, especially if you don't consider yourself as good as Mekos.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My singing isn't reason enough? :laugh:

Nah its pretty cool. Part of the reason why I moved nll to $5 for brawl was to get new players apart of the hype. 10 bucks for a day of fun is pretty good

:phone:

:phone:

Payne

Smash Apprentice
Then why don't we do a 3 dollar MM i don't thing i'm ever going to that BK ever again. Every time I go there there some new high tech thing that pisses me off. That soda machine was just magic f***ery. -.-

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Then why don't we do a 3 dollar MM i don't thing i'm ever going to that BK ever again. Every time I go there there some new high tech thing that pisses me off. That soda machine was just magic f***ery. -.-

Did you just say you were not a fan of that amazing machine that lets me put Vanilla flavor in everything?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'm not a fan of it either. The idea is great, but everytime I get a damn drink out of it, my drink has the residue of whatever drink the last 3 people had. It's screwed up.

I do NOT want raspberry-orange flavoring in my vanilla coke.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Lol how exactly does a video of Mekos getting his @ss handed to him by MVD give you courage? You should be even more scared, especially if you don't consider yourself as good as Mekos.
I am pretty sure both of them were even one stock each the last time I saw it. And beside, I think I found a way to take a stock out of snake. Buuuut I'll keep that to my self...:p. Not gonna be scared if my mind finds a weakness on a player's play style <=P. And, any Lucas main would use their secondary againt such things...Makos has balls to face such bad match ups x3.

and Payne 2mm? I'll think about it cuz I have a list for MM

You, Viper and that other guy that Viper told me about. And Viper, once our MM is over between us, plz refrain yourself for asking me again for a good while, if you plz.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I am pretty sure both of them were even one stock each the last time I saw it. And beside, I think I found a way to take a stock out of snake. Buuuut I'll keep that to my self...:p. Not gonna be scared if my mind finds a weakness on a player's play style <=P. And, any Lucas main would use their secondary againt such things...Makos has balls to face such bad match ups x3.
The first match MVD got down to 1 stock cuz he killed himself once, and the 2nd game he was pretty much foolin around with Mekos because he knew it was easy.

But lol im just messin with ya, I get what you're sayin. When I watch a video of Chudat, even if he loses, I still feel better because i'm still learning from him.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
You should check out falln and hyperkeeby.

Tearbear as well.
I do watch falln every once in a while, although I don't exactly like his certain playstyle. Along with the fact that he has been a jerk to me in the past, I don't exactly like him that much either.
Of course, that was long ago, so idk what kinda person he is now.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolololol nice! That was my first time playing a top level snake. He got courage cuz he saw the lucas learning and elevating during the match ;).

Snake is still tuff tho...and will always be tuff for lucas :(
But don't give up. Have the will of fire!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I do watch falln every once in a while, although I don't exactly like his certain playstyle. Along with the fact that he has been a jerk to me in the past, I don't exactly like him that much either.
Of course, that was long ago, so idk what kinda person he is now.
falln surpassed chudat, according to the top 5 players thread.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
lolololol nice! That was my first time playing a top level snake. He got courage cuz he saw the lucas learning and elevating during the match ;).

Snake is still tuff tho...and will always be tuff for lucas :(
But don't give up. Have the will of fire!
Not going to give up Mekos! There's always a way to triumph on these sort of match up and I always believe it <3.

And Wumbo, yea but that still something lols. but yea, watching other play is another way to learn. Knowledge is power, after all <=).

Top Bottom