• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX Presents: K.U.B. Brawl Biweeklys - Next on: TBD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wanted to do pools at this, but something has come up, so Everyone has to be out by 7:30pm, so it'll have to be bracket

starting time pushed up alittle bit, and i'll be blowing through brackets

@Juan, sorry, no melee side event. I have to leave my house by 7:30pm at the latest to attend something over an hour away that i just found out about but i cant miss. Maybe next time

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
No lie, my roommate and I were cleaning our kitchen when we found a TV in the corner lol. Thanks to that I was able to bring a full setup to NLL and I'll be trying to get that door fee knocked off also lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
make melee be at this

depending on who goes

I won't go puff
sorry juan, everyone has to be out by 7:30pm. 8 at the very latest. I got somewhere to be saturday night. maybe next time

and if anyone could bring some extension cables/power strips, that would be quite helpful. i only need 2 of each. i'll give you free door fee also (even past the first 3 for setups)

gallax

Smash Hero
i prolly not gonna go to this now. found out that i have like 0$ left in my account. im broke. more broke than tony.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring my Wii. the two small tv's I have are so old that they need a VCR to hook up the Wii, so screw that. lol. But I will bring my Wii :)

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I really want to come to this, but I promised a friend I'd go to Seaworld with him on Saturday. I plan to make the next one though. :)

gallax

Smash Hero
Garyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
im kinda willing to give brawl one more shot, i just need to find my right character, i guess kirby isnt gonna do it for me. if i can find my sweetspot, and just find that right character, i should be able to do really well. we'll see though, melee is just too fvcking good. if i was off i would have came to try working on my brawl skittles, oh wells, i do work, so yea....

-misshiroshi

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i will be coming along with two others, will be good to see what america are like in brawl first hand.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
signups start at 11:30, and end at 12:30, 12:45 at the latest

i will not be doing this late like regular brawl tourneys. we will start by 1, with or without you. if you know for some random act of god you cant make it by one, you better call me by 12:30 so i can put your name in the bracket at least. I wasnt kidding when i said i have to be out of here by 7:30-8 this time. If the tourney doesnt finish, its on you late guys, cause i know i can finish both tourneys before then.

and also, bring 1s and other smaller bills if you can. i got about 20-25, but im not sure if that'll be enough

Top Bottom