• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX Presents: K.U.B. Brawl Biweeklys - Next on: TBD

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Fun tournament. Would put shoutouts, but too tired right now and I've got work in the morning; so I'll put shoutouts later.

Oh and Walnut, I believe it was:

1. M2K
2. HRNut
3. GDX

The rest of the placings, I'm not sure.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
man u planked me on infinite time match after i suicided at 20 ur so gay I am not gonna wait infinite time until u get up and it was 1 stock high % don't lie lol. But I did 3 stock you after
You didn't 3 stock me next lol i killed you first in that next match with a shuttle loop you lying ***** rofl

but nah jason good shee your mk is ridiculous

m2k you're gay lol and peach mk is in peaches favor

OverLade

Smash Hero
Edguarding makes the biggest difference I'll teach you how to do it (though I still suck at it compared to Jason).

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Somebody accidentally took my silver melee controller and I have a silver controller here that isn't mine. Can somebody please check because someone from this tournament definitely mistook their silver one for mine. I really need this back, please check everybody. If you're even slightly unsure then send me a PM so I can check.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Somebody accidentally took my silver melee controller and I have a silver controller here that isn't mine. Can somebody please check because someone from this tournament definitely mistook their silver one for mine. I really need this back, please check everybody. If you're even slightly unsure then send me a PM so I can check.
is it faded in the back and has a ripped sticker in front of it like u cant see the stikers picture?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bump for great justice

i know its short notice but its also mad cheap so its ok :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy can trip most of the cast...wait...i meant EVERYONE >_>

jus sayin'

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I wish I could go to this but:

1. I'm tight on cash right now.
2. I've got 2 birthdays to go to that day.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm...not enough hype really to go through with the tourney this weekend. sorry guys, imma call it off

and thats all my fault. if i had known earlier i would've made a thread days ago so, I hold no salt against anyone. I think i'm going to try to go to the shadocon thing in tampa for saturday. If not I'll just stay in orlando and wander around i guess :laugh:

but there will be another KUB eventually

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh booo that's too bad GDX. I guess I'll go take the listing for this off. Then again it may have been smart with ShadoCon starting the day before.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Im going for the hotties.
but more importantly, are you going?

i already arranged housing for me and gary (who cant go) with ed friday and/or saturday night over there, so i actually planned to go after work friday and whatnot

what were your plans?

Exdeath

Smash Master
but more importantly, are you going?

i already arranged housing for me and gary (who cant go) with ed friday and/or saturday night over there, so i actually planned to go after work friday and whatnot

what were your plans?
I don't have concrete plans yet; I'm either going early afternoon on Saturday from Winter Haven or going at later morning (if you/Mampam are good to hang out).

Top Bottom