• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gen 6 Pokemon will be out BEFORE Smash 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Could foxes evolve into lions you'd think? Since piranhas easily can evolve into sharks, and fishes into octo****es (or is it octo*****?). Why shouldn't foxes evolve into lions?

D

Deleted member

Canine into Feline is TOO ridiculous.
While suckerfish to octopus (plural is "octopi" by the way) is also wierd, someone pointed out that it's essentially a gun evolving into a cannon. Think about it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Maybe everyone likes Fennekin because of the fact that Fennec Foxes are adorable in real life. :p

Look at dat face...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't care if it'll bite my ears off, I want to hug it!

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Fennec foxes are really weird looking with the tiny head and giant ears. I never did see the appeal of those things.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
B-But Habanero, look at him. :(

[Collapse=Images Collapsed for risk of heart attack]

[/Collapse]

As a funfact, did you know that the reason their ears are so large is because they help them keep cool in the hot African deserts?

Anyway, Fennekin is my second favorite of the starters, due only to the fact that it's a Fennec fox.

D

Deleted member

I WAS considering Froakie...but now I want a fennec fox.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Back to the OT, unless we see some kind of Gen 6 mascot soon, Gen 6 may not have a playable character.
I think it's safe to assume that at least one pokemon will turn up that people will flock to as the Gen VI Smash hopeful.

Also, Froakie is the best starter. Fact

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nope, Froakie is still cuter
Edt: Ninja'd

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
You mean delicious? :troll:

Fennec foxes are a dorable, and Fennekin is my favorite of the three.
frogs are indeed delicious i will admit. but they are also some of my favorite animals lol. Fennekin is my second fav of the 3. Chespin may be alright depending on his evolutions.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You'd EAT your favorite animal..? Now that's just wrong man.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Chespin looks like a brown oshawott wearing a green hat! I like Fennekin and Froakie. Can't tell which one I like though more though

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wouldn't eat my favorite animal. Especially since it's critically endangered

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
As much as I love Fennec foxes, Froakie will be my choice for my starter when I get X. I think I'll name Froakie off of a frog character, like Keroro Gunso's Dororo.:awesome:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Chespin all the way because he looks like a Pokemon version of Finn the Human. Also, any Pokemon that knows slash based attacks are the strongest for me. ;)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Speaking of, I'd probably pick the strongest as well. Though I'm having the feeling Fennekin might become the most useful, cause it's last evolution will probably have high Speed. And possibly Special Attack or Attack, kinda like Infernape. And I loved the **** out of Infernape (best thing that happened in Gen 4 imo).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Speaking of, I'd probably pick the strongest as well. Though I'm having the feeling Fennekin might become the most useful, cause it's last evolution will probably have high Speed. And possibly Special Attack or Attack, kinda like Infernape. And I loved the **** out of Infernape (best thing that happened in Gen 4 imo).
Since he's weak against both ground an rock, unless he has something REALLY special about him, I don't imagine him being very useful

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You right about that one, Psycho. I'll regret choosing a Fire type in a gen that has a Rock type gym leader as the first one. -_-

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Don't be. Rage is hugely overpowered in Gen 1.

There's also Mankey in Fire Red, who has that awesome Low Kick, ideal for taking out Onix.

Speed is useful though. My prediction: Fennekin's final evo is like Infernape, but with more speed and less in offenses (slightly less in Sp.Atk though, much less Attack). Somewhat better defences though.

Strenght is more based on the movepool though. And Gen 6 WILL introduce a lot of new moves.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Watch and see Chespin evolve at level 26. :troll:

Ivysaur evolved the quickest out of all starters iirc. Level 32 was it?

Cool Daddy Booty Funk

Smash Cadet
What if there was a Ditto or a revamped Pkmn trainer that was basically just a random button? Like every time they died they came back as a different pokemon, but possessed the move set of someone in game? Lots of fighting games has this type of character already.

Like, who wouldn't want to play Captain Falcon with a Blaziken skin? or Ike being replaced with Marowak?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What if there was a Ditto or a revamped Pkmn trainer that was basically just a random button? Like every time they died they came back as a different pokemon, but possessed the move set of someone in game? Lots of fighting games has this type of character already.

Like, who wouldn't want to play Captain Falcon with a Blaziken skin? or Ike being replaced with Marowak?
Why would pkmn trainer of all people do that?

Cool Daddy Booty Funk

Smash Cadet
Why would pkmn trainer of all people do that?
Rather than just having 3 pkmn it would make sense if he had a bunch of different possible pkmn. Like, a pokemon master having a bunch of different pokemon rather than just the starters.

But anyway its not a real serious suggestion, probably half of the SSB characters would be just about impossible to make a pokemon counterpart. Pretty much anyone with a weapon or other tools.

Carolus Rex

Smash Cadet

I wouldn't. Not even a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom