• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Videos

strawhats

Smash Master
someone know if pp vs mango friendlies were recorded. I'm hearing they were not, can someone confirm that for me, or prove otherwise that they were recorded.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
lol i can tell youre the person thats most excited for those friendlies...
i think ive seen you ask over 10 times for them...

i wanna watch them too :(

joeplicate

Smash Master
so sorry if someone said this already and i'm being a stoop

did anybody record doubles? did finals even happen?

strawhats

Smash Master
lol i can tell youre the person thats most excited for those friendlies...
i think ive seen you ask over 10 times for them...

i wanna watch them too :(
I know mango's puff got bodied but I still wanna see it, especially up against pp.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Grand finals didn't happen because PP/M2K and HBox/Hax wanted to split top 3. Mango/Lucky said they didn't want to. So after Mango and Lucky beat both teams in the bracket (winners semis and winners finals), the other 2 teams split 2nd and 3rd.

Bing

Smash Master
couple things...
1. PPMD... you looked pretty sick lmao...
2. When I pictured Hax and S2J... I did not picture that... Them two looked nothing like what I imagined...

strawhats

Smash Master
Woooow. Way more aggresive. I guess Brawl really did water him down.
I feel as if m2k's style these days is completely dependant on others ****ing up and him capitalizing on mistakes. However b4 brawl, based on all the old vids of his marth from 3/4 yrs ago he baited people into ****ing up, like a perfect mix of passive aggressiveness and patience(if that even makes sense). Not to mention his movement around the stage was a work of art. I think his marth's "decline" against top players is a mix of jason not playing much before tournaments(not really sure if his marth has improved much within the last yr or two) and the competition getting more rediculous.

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
Wow i have alot to watch now. Last night I was in bed trying to find something on youtube that was watchable. This ehre is a goldmine. going to take a while to get through all this :D

Top Bottom