• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Videos

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Great thread and awesome uploads! You guys are amazing for doing this. Gives players like me something to watch while I do my hair.

Also, Mang0 is so good. I just can't remember him being so fast. Glad he's playing the game seriously now. Makes me want to try playing Fox (and Falco).

necessary quote

All of these Taj rumors are stupid. Anyone who was there knows the truth. Taj's big black **** was slung over his shoulder (so as to not get in the way), but then Armada did an insane combo, so Taj's **** started to get hard. As the blood rushed to his ****, Taj started to get dizzy. Seeking medical attention he stood up. As he did so, his man meat slammed down onto the GameCube, resetting it. Disoriented, he stumbled across the stage until he collapsed from a lack of oxygen being sent to his brain. Then, as if straight out of the Pokemon Movie, Mew flew down from the rafters towards Taj. Jason Zimmerman saw the light at this moment and realized he should stop playing Brawl. Meanwhile, Mew shed a tear onto Taj's ****, relieving him of his monstrous erection (**** the Chamber of Secrets; Phoenix tears? WTF is that, they stole it straight from the Pokemon Movie and THEY KNOW IT). The EMS who had just arrived on the scene evaluated the situation. Boback went up to him to explain what happened, but Boback's **** was hard. He preemptively apologized and said, "We're all a little bit hard." Zhu, who the EMS just now found under the remnants of Taj's erection, had a bloody nose, and his right femur was broken by the initial strike. Poor Zhu. DaShiaWia jumped from the ambulance and started dancing. As Zhu was carried past him, he grinned through the pain and uttered, "Happy Feet."

Isai was not in shock, and he did not smile.

Don't get hit.
Quoting this post is necessary

strawhats

Smash Master
I was hoping when I saw EB post that he'd have some mango vs pp friendlies...sad face.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah we played on a tv with a computer recording attached so it should be on non-shaky cam videos but I don't know who had it because there was no one around the computer when we started playing. I think it was recording though.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
Hey **** you PP MM.

Shaky my ****.

Your mother loved my shakey hands.
props to pokemonmasterirl for pretty much getting the sh*ttiest thread ever sticked.

Here are the vids that I have.

I am tired as **** so the only set I know is labeled correctly is Grand Finals I have no ****ing clue what the rest of them are.

[/SIZE]
good 2 see mods on top of things as usual

WassupJB

Smash Lord
All of these Taj rumors are stupid. Anyone who was there knows the truth. Taj's big black **** was slung over his shoulder (so as to not get in the way), but then Armada did an insane combo, so Taj's **** started to get hard. As the blood rushed to his ****, Taj started to get dizzy. Seeking medical attention he stood up. As he did so, his man meat slammed down onto the GameCube, resetting it. Disoriented, he stumbled across the stage until he collapsed from a lack of oxygen being sent to his brain. Then, as if straight out of the Pokemon Movie, Mew flew down from the rafters towards Taj. Jason Zimmerman saw the light at this moment and realized he should stop playing Brawl. Meanwhile, Mew shed a tear onto Taj's ****, relieving him of his monstrous erection (**** the Chamber of Secrets; Phoenix tears? WTF is that, they stole it straight from the Pokemon Movie and THEY KNOW IT). The EMS who had just arrived on the scene evaluated the situation. Boback went up to him to explain what happened, but Boback's **** was hard. He preemptively apologized and said, "We're all a little bit hard." Zhu, who the EMS just now found under the remnants of Taj's erection, had a bloody nose, and his right femur was broken by the initial strike. Poor Zhu. DaShiaWia jumped from the ambulance and started dancing. As Zhu was carried past him, he grinned through the pain and uttered, "Happy Feet."

Isai was not in shock, and he did not smile.

Don't get hit.
best post i've ever read in my ****ing life. i didn't read anymore after i read this. good day.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I do not. Sorry man :/
It's cool... btw, i subscribed to you for melee and then just watched like all of your pokemon games even though i don't play, it was really funny and interesting, you gotta teach me that **** sometime

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
It's cool... btw, i subscribed to you for melee and then just watched like all of your pokemon games even though i don't play, it was really funny and interesting, you gotta teach me that **** sometime
Haha thanks man, will do :]

I really wish I could upload more Melee than I do, but I just haven't had a chance lately.

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
Amazing videos, thank you to everyone that managed to record them. Grand Finals were hype!

The Star King

Smash Hero
I lol'd at some of the Melee related names, like naming Gliscor "Scorpadorp" :awesome:

Top Bottom