• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GFest 6: Kyon Birthday Fest!!!!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
true blue im saying the mu was way way way in outlaws favor so he has no reason to complain. just like me and fyre them mu mk vs pit was in my favor but i lost and i accepted the lost in pools instead of trying to get someone else in trouble lol what mudkip brought up was completely irrelevent to me in this situation. you need to be telling outlaw that lol

True Blue

Smash Lord
true blue im saying the mu was way way way in outlaws favor so he has no reason to complain. just like me and fyre them mu mk vs pit was in my favor but i lost and i accepted the lost in pools instead of trying to get someone else in trouble lol what mudkip brought up was completely irrelevent to me in this situation. you need to be telling outlaw that lol
Alright 2-Defensive Jeff, obviously you didn't understand what we were trying to say. So I will just stop with it now. lolz

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1: Ryo ($43) :ike: Ryo you my friend are an animal good **** beating mero i was really rooting for you on that set. Your set with kyon was awesome both of you are top of your mid tier chars sets like that are priceless. You are a great player when i get a chance i need to just sit with you are learn from you. I also want to learn how you go about teaching new players. see you at wato keep up the good work man.

2: Gallax ($20) :metaknight: :snake: Once again i came to gfest and i had a good time. You sure do know how to make the best with what you have. I mean what more can you ask for you held a $2 singles tourney with pools of 5-6 talk about getting your moneys worth. I did have one problem, when i seen the pools results it seems that my crew had to play each other in pools i understand that i there were only 6 pools but it happened in 2 pools when it should have only occurred in one. It is partly my fault for not checking it. Good **** in bracket man great overall experience.

3: Kyon ($5) :peach: Our set was good you are such a good player. After looking at the bracket i am glad you beat me cause i did not want to play 2dj for sh.it. Hope you had a good birthday.

4: Mero :metaknight: all you do is try to hustle look man i check results i know who you are lol. Good games.

5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario: you are getting better glad i avoided you and thanks for the advice

5: Exdeath :metaknight: The villain of CFL. you are getting so good at an alarming rate you win over in tampa and place 5th at this one good **** man. Hey sorry i never text you back about playing today i try to take a few days off after tourneys but if you want to smash Wednesday i am down

7: Sax :wario: :metaknight: great set man it might have been different if you did not mess up with nado on g1 you are a good player and have gotten good at this game so fast. I am sad and relieved to see you move away from mk. But you know whats best for you good **** to ya on taking 7th.

9: radiX :falco: :pikachu2: wish i could have played you.

9: Mink :sonic: lol i cant believe you bust out sonic on my @$$. I wanted puff like old times but your sonic is actually good imo keep working with him. Thanks for housing me memo and kp i reallywish that you would be able to make it to holy but ybor will be a blast man. You did well this tourney i want to see more puff and i think the whole of smashboards whats to see more puff mink stay famous.

13: Gindler :mario2: I want to play you when you are not having an off day. your yoshi should have ***** me. $2 mm when you feel like you are having a good day.

13: TrueBlue :sonic: This sonic player is going to be good. I have slept on sonic for too long. You are a smart player with a great teacher and leader in ryo take full advantage of being able to learn from him. I cant wait to see you in a few months you will be lookin beast mode.

13: Renki :sheik: i am glad i did not have to play you. I dont like shiek lol you are a good player.

17: Pesticide :olimar: not bad made it out of pools i think you will keep on getting better good **** man

19: ActionB@stard :wario: :lucas: nice lucas keep working with him

19: Kuro :sanke: :pit: dude your snake has gotten much better at nade and explosion game. But your pit is safe mode (i am sure you know what i mean) Is really really good why dont you play like that the whole match. I bet it takes alot to play like that it looks draining. anyways good **** man

19: RKO :gw: WE
25: DWho? :lucario: NEED
25: GDub :toonlink: TO
31: Fro :dk: GET
31: Kp :wolf: BETTER
31: Memo :gw: oh hey you thanks for coming your too cute.

25: Dice :boswer: you are very smart i expect bug things from you one day dont quit

xyz wheres that falco at anyways good **** in team you are one of my fav players to watch play.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i do what i can. and yea ryo beats me. thats why hes da bess in gainsville
i like gainsville that arnt douche bags cough* DDD cough* cough*

2-DJeff

Smash Master
to beat me? no ike wins the ic mu and ryo beats me yes but hes not the best to ever do it yet i do give him this though he kills nana the fastest off seperation

pesticide

Smash Lord
y sax disappointed in me? :/

also, earlier I really wasn't accusing jeff of sandbagging. he even said himself before the tourney that he didn't want to go all IC @ gfest. his falco and mk are really good so it's not sandbagging. I was just making a little joke :p

but it seems it's been all cleared up now anyways so I don't wana restart the arguement

and I need to get better fast b4 WATO

:phone:

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Pika pi!

if you must know outlaw played this MU :zelda: vs :pika: which is 6:4 in pikachus favor lol
Lol

This is all you got to point out. XP

Good job winning losing a matchup in your favor as well.
And SDing twice with MK on SV.

btw ive played a good zelda all of about less than 5 times....

True Blue

Smash Lord
Jeff already acknowledged that he lost a match in his favor. You would've seen that if you read ALL of his posts instead of just nitpicking at one.
I will point this out. He may have nit picked one but also 2-Defensive Jeff was nit picking with the same reply to each one. And about losing a match in favor was that before or after he edited his post, like he constantly keeps doing...

Edit: Just pointing out the obvious.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Alright guys
It's a 12 year olds video game.

If you lose, get better
if you won, good job.

Wait til the next tourney. and shut the **** up. Everyone. Sigh.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Jeff already acknowledged that he lost a match in his favor. You would've seen that if you read ALL of his posts instead of just nitpicking at one.
I did read ALL of the thread... And hes so far repeated the match was in my favor 3 times i think... meh.

Im just sick of him bashing me over and over.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I will point this out. He may have nit picked one but also 2-Defensive Jeff was nit picking with the same reply to each one. And about losing a match in favor was that before or after he edited his post, like he constantly keeps doing...

Edit: Just pointing out the obvious.
Are you serious? To defensive? I'm being accused of cheating? Don't be dumb

:phone:

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
AWKWARD Pika

So since we're hopefully done bashing me and the Zelda MU..
Here's a male Pikachu in a uniform:

Don't worry Jeff Zelda nor ICs will survive next time I see them.

Top Bottom