• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais Present OC#2 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 1" Fairfield, OH (Sep. 5th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count

Smash Champion
Y.b.M I'd be down to team again if you're not teaming with Q or something.

Same with my tourney on the 29th. Just lemme know.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
We should ban him from the first tournament. Or atleast take a vote from people entering to decide if he should or not.
In order to get more people to come since the owners are a bit unsure that many people will come, ill leave MK on for those MK mainers who might not come if we ban him. But for the next one we will take a vote and see how it goes.

I won't know I can go for sure probably until shortly before D:
Save money in a piggybank for this and they you will for sure come

In other news, glad to hear all u other guys coming. Ballistaboy and Tyr, I got both of u down for bringing a setup. And for all u maybes hopefully u will be able to make it, expecially some NE people.

arcadelegends

Smash Cadet
I'm glad to see there is a good amount of hype for this so far. I'd love to continue doing Smash tourneys as long as you guys continue to support them. Big thanks to Infern for putting this together. If anyone has any requests or questions about the venue/arcade, send me a pm or email at arcade.legends@yahoo.com -Jesse

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If things are going well for me, I won't make this.
If they aren't, I'll probably be here

win/win, amirite? XD

Also, I'm bringing a setup.

Out of curiosity, would anyone want to do the "arcade challenge" against OS?

smash64

Smash Champion
This is most certainly not OS on Kel's account! If that were the case, the name wouldn't be Kel at all!

Also, GKais would be cowards if they banned OS from their event. They aren't cowards, ARE THEY?!
im not afraid of no MK and im sure the other GKs also aren't!

Lunar2

Smash Rookie
I will be attending this as one of the Fairfield local players. Hopefully my current main, which did well at the last rankbat, can hold his own against some of you. Especially Smash64 (I want a legit match point this time, not one where you suicide for me)!

- Lunar2

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Silly BBoy, this was the tournament i was talking about, but when i brought it up at Taco Johns u were like, "what tournament" lol

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
It be great to have you iwillnevertell, we always enjoy seeing new faces. Plus it be great experience for you to see all the talent Ohio has to offer

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
whats with Ohio and stage lists.. bah

Probable attendance though i don't personally enjoy having a severely bad cp against me no matter what i ban.

jokey665

Smash Ace
Ohio has the best stage lists. At least, Ohio minus King Yoshi's tournament because that's gonna only have like 4 stages legal. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom