• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais Present OC#2 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 1" Fairfield, OH (Sep. 5th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Our stages are awesome. At least we're not like the East Coast. They ban Pirate Ship. I think it's safe to say I'm never going East of the Penn. border again.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
We are pretty liberal when it comes to stages, and Xisin im guessing Mister Eric will also be coming so ill put u both down then

clowsui

Smash Legend
Liberal stage list is extremely annoying...ESPECIALLY because after you lose game 1, winning the set is basically impossible due to the power of counterpicks in this game.

But it's not that big of a problem for me XD; I'll just deal w/ the stages by practicing them, I guess.

Count

Smash Champion
At my next ISA tourney I might do an east coast stage list.

I didn't do it at this one just because I didn't want people to think I was only doing it because I main diddy. I hate gay stages with every char.

And if you don't like it, you can 'git out'

arcadelegends

Smash Cadet
For those of you who attended todays ranbat, did anyone accidently walk off with an extra SSBB disc? I had a disc in one of the wiis in the back and it has come up missing.

smash64

Smash Champion
For those of you who attended todays ranbat, did anyone accidently walk off with an extra SSBB disc? I had a disc in one of the wiis in the back and it has come up missing.
it was probably tgm or steel samurai lol jusk kidding i dont know hope is just there some where

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Green greens and pipes are under no circumstances legit.

This is coming from a person who likes to CP to green greens in singles and pipes in doubles. Those stages are absolutely atrocious.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Ohio is such a non-scrubby region. That's why we ban fewer stages than other areas and don't ban crap like Dedede's infinites... Wait a minute, we have crap like Greens Greens and Pipes allowed? :p I just don't like people johning about relatively benign CP stages, like PictoChat or Jungle Japes, which all too many so-called "pros" do. (Of course, I'm also a staunch supporter of Luigi's Mansion.)

Not sure how I missed this topic for so long but I'll see about attending since I haven't been to a tourney since Nope's last. Any decent player still open for teamsies? If not, I might just enter singles this time to save a few bucks, in light of the $10 venue fee. I might be scrounging for money, period, after I go to the county fair next week. I won't have any more until school starts the week after this. :urg:

Anyway, chances are good I'm attending.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm all for banning of any stage.... as long as it has shown itself to be broken in tournament. If you just don't LIKE the stages... play a different game would be my advice.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Stage list is fine, if u dont like it u can git out!

Besides that I got u down Mr.E, bring more people from ur area if u can

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Does this count as part of their rankings thing that I went to last weekend? Also, is there any way we can see the points on that ranking thing so far for Melee and Brawl? No results were posted that I'm aware of.

Also, while I'm thinking of it, we really need stagelists and things to be organized for this. Last weekend I asked what the counterpicks were and some girl working there told me I could counterpick hanenbow for singles...

It was really tempting...

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Their ranbats are ths tournament are being run by different people, so now I dont think it will count as the ranking battles. And yeah I will have stage lists printed out for each setup there so people know the stages that are on an so on.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wait I'm confused...

OS are you teaming with Kel? If not I'll team since you responded first. If you are then YBM lets see what Diddy/Kirby can do.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
AZOS is instant win.

I am teaming with Kel for Indiana as far as know.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Count if I had money I'd team with you : ( Not to say that you'd want me on your team LOL

Also do you have a way to record? Or do I need to get someone to bring equipment?

Count

Smash Champion
Somebody'll have to bring equipment. I just have a lousy digital camera.

Anyway, somebody team with me! I usually do well in teams!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
wigga please, God Kais for life, easy 1st place doubles

So Jekyll, u asking for a teammate means that ur coming correct?

and Pops and Framerate, will you guys also be in attendace?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Awesome, i have u down on the list then, bring more people from ur area, i havent played u or anyone from over there since like, my very firsts brawl tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom