• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Not a fan of Kayle's new skin personally. I feel like they could've made it more colorful for being a robotic angel/Mu/Lambda style skin.
New Shaco skin looks cool though imo.

:038:

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yeah, he was really obsessed with his ap runes for some reason. he won top by me dying early and falling behind in levels :\

Player-3

Smash Hero
wtf guys did you know sonic '06 isnt actually sonic '06 its called sonic the hedgehog

what the **** dude

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Dude. AP kayle is amazing.

I used to hate it.

But like...idk. It just seems better now.
Kayle received a buff on her W and E a few months back... but AD Kayle was already popular and everyone ignored it lol. The current Kayle can do more damage than pre-rework/remodel overpowered Kayle.

It's pretty crazy how you can force a flash / first blood at lvl 2.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kayle skin is...interesting. Not too sure how I feel on it.

Also I seriously need to find a lane partner that I can work with.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Not sure why Nunu counters Zyra support.

Edit: Also not sure why Nami is the best support for Miss Fortune. Or why Alistar isn't top 3 for supporting anyone, especially Vayne.

Could be the list has some flaws or it could be there's more to supporting than I'm aware of. I'm not sure.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Reason I asked about Garen earlier, I'm rarely losing top lane with him.

And then I see how strong his laning is and ask, why does he struggle up here any more than other tops?

Yeah Yorick, Teemo, Nid, Kayle etc are pains in the *** but he does really well against a lot of champions people commonly use.

i will find peace

Smash Rookie
because melees with no gap closers get kited

you can either get ahead in lane enough (winning lane will not always be enough) to tank damage while you close distance

or you dont get to that point and youre udyr with no shield and no peel

udyr is the same concept and he can hard carry if hes fed or he can be a stun bot if hes not. same with garen just different details

also falls into the category of "im a top laner that cant initiate a fight and need jungler to be the teams initiate"

character strength isnt even about laning anymore cause of passive gold changes and 2v1 and tp being so overpowered. maybe if youre talking about solo queue you can consider someone strong if they win a lot of lanes and can recover from losing ones, but solo queue games dont usually make any sense anywayz

edit:spellsy is actually a good player so he prob just understands nuances that you dont l0l

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Not sure why Nunu counters Zyra support.
Speed boost helps avoid snare and Nunu's slow lets you punish Zyra's squishy *** if she does something stupid.

Edit: Also not sure why Nami is the best support for Miss Fortune. Or why Alistar isn't top 3 for supporting anyone, especially Vayne.
As an MF/Trist main, I do think Nami fits well with MF (Hard CC to catch people for MFs strong early game, Sustain to keep on the pressure, plus even more speed to make escapes futile, it all makes MFs already great early laning aggro even better) and Id agree with her being one of the best. As for THE best, not so sure, but Nami is definitely up there. As for Ali, honestly not so sure why hes completely absent, probably an oversight.

S

smash brawl player 99021

azubu woong is absolutely destroying with urgot right now, incoming surge of urgot players

warmogs black cleaver you heard it here first folks

Top Bottom